• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lol, I guess I just don’t want to be impolite is all, I dunno how I feel about asking out of the blue for people to give me something out of their own pocket. (And I know that this is meant as a joke but it’s a general thing)
Hey you can be polite while asking it, like dis

Someone gimme freemium, please.

See? I used please; polite af

So now that Zeb~ is in the elevator, now what do we do?
Wait for a reply filled with screams

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Guys...

I'm sad.

Now that Zeb has gone in the elevator...

What will we talk about? :(

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now we wait for Zeb to go down in the elevator, as there's an easter egg if he returns to the area he just left.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Hey you can be polite while asking it, like dis

Someone gimme freemium, please.

See? I used please; polite af

Wait for a reply filled with screams
I guess then I’ll just ask someone for a freemium then, wouldn’t really hurt anyone.

D

Deleted member

Love how your character arc has been going this season.
I'm really liking this season too. I especially liked Swamp's jourmey to becoming a teacher, his struggles felt very realistic.
Just don't like how they're relying too much on bringing back older characters, like, I don't mind Nintenzilla being brought back but it feels like an asspull when he was supposed to be dead and it was said not even Warchamp could revive him :/
I dunno, I just feel like they should add some new characters, the last one was Shiny and that was before the Smash Switch Speculation Arc even started.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm really liking this season too. I especially liked Swamp's jourmey to becoming a teacher, his struggles felt very realistic.
Just don't like how they're relying too much on bringing back older characters, like, I don't mind Nintenzilla being brought back but it feels like an asspull when he was supposed to be dead and it was said not even Warchamp could revive him :/
I dunno, I just feel like they should add some new characters, the last one was Shiny and that was before the Smash Switch Speculation Arc even started.
Hey, its better than the Smash 4 arc.

I can't believe they thought making a character like DivineDiety was a good idea. Sheesh, he's the most disliked scrappy I've seen. That said, Swamp's final showdown with him was a great moment. I swear that climax had everyone in the show.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
When's my character arc of finally getting a job going to happen :(

Actually good news, I got a job interview Monday.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I wouldn't do that.
It wouldn't really make you look good.
You’re right, I guess then I’ll just wait and see what comes my way, wouldn’t want to force anything upon anyone or myself.

Last edited:
Update. I extremely have no idea what's going on.

bad nees is i probably beed ro go grind. I cant beat the second fught of what is pribabpy suppised to be a cutscene lol. Also need to cook dinner
:061:

D

Deleted member

bad nees is i probably beed ro go grind. I cant beat the second fught of what is pribabpy suppised to be a cutscene lol. Also need to cook dinner
Um.....
All I understand is "Bad News" and "Cook Dinner".

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
When's my character arc of finally getting a job going to happen :(

Actually good news, I got a job interview Monday.

good job and good luck, hope for the best

dude i've had no idea whats been going on since the moment i entered here

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Writing while being in an elevator intensifies the typos I see.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

I knew he couldn't stay in the elevator

good job and good luck, hope for the best
What manga is that from, I've seen around a lot lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom