• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
Having Malos and Mythra in the same thread sounds like a recipe for disaster. Although the thought of their actual characters ****posting on forums is honestly kind of funny to me.

Malos would probably be banned in like an hour.
:061:

D

Deleted member

I just started my Twitter hiatus.
Reminder that I'll be starting my Smashboards hiatus this monday, and that I'll still be available on Discord sometimes (My tag is Lampy#9163).
And with all that said, good night.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
The winner of the last Sonic poll was Nack the Weasel (Or Fang the Sniper as you prefer). The others weren't as popular, but Bark managed to do better than Ray and Bean combined.

Next will be the one and only Animal Crossing seres poll focusing on the four most wanted characters. Your choice are Isabelle, Tom Nook, KK Slider, and Mr Resetti.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Begin.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Zeb became the elevator...

Can he lift the Mjolnir?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Having Malos and Mythra in the same thread sounds like a recipe for disaster. Although the thought of their actual characters ****posting on forums is honestly kind of funny to me.

Malos would probably be banned in like an hour.
You haven't paid attention to the story well then, El Malos know when to keep his calm.

Mythra however? If someone doubt her Foresight, she probably nuke the whole place if it wasn't for that damn roof.
A Distant Demon A Distant Demon 's avatar is honestly so beautiful.

Well, I guess.
Release you deepest desire Shiny, do it.:evil:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Really enjoying the bucket weapon in Splatoon 2.

Too bad I can't play Splatfest with them disconnects (which I learned a match ending prematurely still uses up one or your food multipliers) :glare:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They told me to get in an elevator so I BECAME the elevator.
I became the elevator as well.
My body is totally ready to watch Violet Evergarden now that it is available on Netflix.

That is a lot of magna....
I have a bookshelf of factual or big chapter books. :lol:
Either way, enjoy!
I'll be blunt and honest here.

Joke's not as funny when it's you because we didn't get the buildup that we got with Zeb.

Plus, you tend to just follow whatever us "cool people" do all the time anyway, so...

It was expected.
I know it kind of ruins the joke, but I want to have fun.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also, real talk for a minute, but my neck is alot more better than this morning, where it was just horrible. My father gave me a pill, and now, while it still somewhat uncomfortable, I think I be able to rest well for tonight.

I also wanted to thank the users who were worried for my health, notably @praline & @redfeatherraven , it really touch me that some person outside of my family would be this worried about my health. Even if it wasn't this bad this morning.:p

In any case, I'm going to bed now. I hope you all have a wonderful day, night, whatever, and on that, see ye next time! :) You little ****.

D

Deleted member

Also, real talk for a minute, but my neck is alot more better than this morning, where it was just horrible. My father gave me a pill, and now, while it still somewhat uncomfortable, I think I be able to rest well for tonight.

I also wanted to thank the users who were worried for my health, notably @praline & @redfeatherraven , it really touch me that some person outside of my family would be this worried about my health. Even if it wasn't this bad this morning.:p

In any case, I'm going to bed now. I hope you all have a wonderful day, night, whatever, and on that, see ye next time! :) You little ****.
Dude. You forgot about me. I was worried about your health as well, in a notable case!

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Dude. You forgot about me. I was worried about your health as well!
Yeeah, I realized after the fact, my bad. But I still said thank you to all users who worried about my health, including you. ;)

D

Deleted member

Yeeah, I realized after the fact, my bad. But I still said thank you to all users who worried about my health, including you. ;)
I am satisfied with that answer. :)
Glad to hear you are better!

Edit: My bed has experienced a lot. I am on my bed when I am on SmashBoards, and.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
They told me to get in an elevator so I BECAME the elevator.
Not only is Zeb an elevator, but I am as well.
Basically.... that I guess.
that answer jack **** honestly :V

Me neither, just embrace it :V
probably the most helpful thing i just got :V
oh well gotcha :tired:

hey wasn't around and was busy when ya expressed the pain and other symptoms it caused ya, still glad ya doing better dude

D

Deleted member

I know you thanked everyone, I just wanted to know that I cared for you a lot like praline and red. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I know you thanked everyone, I just wanted to know that I cared for you a lot like praline and red. :)
I don't doubt that, but you shouldn't try to search too much attention when it come to that kind of post. Even if I mentionned certains users, my reaction to seeing peoples scared for my health is overall the same for everyone. Which was being pleasantly surprised. :jigglypuffmelee:
that answer jack **** honestly :V

probably the most helpful thing i just got :V
oh well gotcha :tired:

hey wasn't around and was busy when ya expressed the pain and other symptoms it caused ya, still glad ya doing better dude
No problemo bro, not everyone can be here at the same hours when something bad happen, that's just life.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I don't doubt that, but you shouldn't try to search too much attention when it come to that kind of post. Even if I mentionned certains users, my reaction to seeing peoples scared for my health is overall the same for everyone. Which was being pleasantly surprised. :jigglypuffmelee:

No problemo bro, not everyone can be here at the same hours when something bad happen, that's just life.
pretty much, peoples got lives to embraced, even then i still see merit in mentioning, wishing well, and congratulations gratitude when they crop up~
also its gal

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Violet Evergarden has been releasing weekly on Netflix what the hell are you all on about?
You will get neither and you will love it!
Only if I can get more 5 Hassans, 6 Arthurian Knights(may or may not include amother Seibah variant) and 5* Shielder Aias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom