• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well the watching the child isnt my main job, walking their dog is and the kid only happens with emergencys. Thing is, when I said I looked up that the rate in Virginia Beach was 13.97 and hour, she said "lets go with that" and now I feel Im overcharging her and I feel incredibly guilty and the guilt is just getting worse
then its just like i said since its under the table theres no strict paying regrment or anything here :V
if the guilt is killing ya then just don't go with that and go with what ya feel is more righted to walking a dog and kid watching on emergencys

its something between ya and whoever it is that ya do it for :V just talk it out with them and get more sense of feel and if it is just do lower, even if it sticks with 13.97 at least a little talking would clear things up with ya and remove some of the guilt if they stick to it, talk about it with the parents and owners

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There are so many attractive Fate / Grand Order characters.
Darn it.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Well, it's quite a normal country, to be fair. However, I live in the south of Spain, real close to Africa. Unlike the north were it rains a lot, here we don't have any water most of the time, and the temperatures are really hot even on winter. However, that makes lots of people come here on their holidays, to enjoy all the sun we have in the south. And the people here is really friendly, so really cool place to live overall.

I like the term soccer, at least that way we can differentiate it from the football that doesn't use foot. Either way, that team has to be the FC Barcelona... Soccer in my country is a touchy subject, it's almost like a religion, people are absolutely obsessed with it. My favourite team is the Real Madrid, so guess we are rivals on that hahaha.

The problem with Madrid is all the pollution the main city has... But it's a great city, lots of stuff to do, and the people there is really polite (compared to the people where I live). Haven't been to Ponferrada, but that zone (called Castilla y León) it's one of my favourites, the food there is fantastic, and it isn't crowded unlike many other cities.
I love how friendly the people of Spain are <3 It's a very warm-culture climate. Nice weather, too.

Ah, Real Madrid lol. I'm not a fan of Real Madrid, but I at least respect them. Ronaldo can be cocky imo, but the franchise is something to marvel at.

My favorite FC Barcelona player is probably Messi. I'm also a fan of Stegen and Iniesta.

Castilla y Leon is amazing, yes <3 I got to see there as well.

I'd love to go back to Spain one day just to re-experience how wonderful it is.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well the watching the child isnt my main job, walking their dog is and the kid only happens with emergencys. Thing is, when I said I looked up that the rate in Virginia Beach was 13.97 and hour, she said "lets go with that" and now I feel Im overcharging her and I feel incredibly guilty and the guilt is just getting worse
Oh, well if that's the case, I can't say for sure if you're over charging. There's plenty of people who go at least 20 something an hour for watching someone's kid. Mind you that doesn't even apply to professional child care. We're talking weekend babysitters. And you're already handling dog walking on top of that.

Sounds like the price is pretty fair. If anything you could have asked for more.

Like, I have a text all typed up and ready saying we can negotiate for 10.50 and hour but im literaly too scared to even send it
Like I said earlier 11.50 seems like a good in-between, if your guilt is getting the best of you. But the price seems fair, especially if its under the table.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Maybe Im overreacting. Maybe there is a reason why she even agreeed to that 13.97.
eh wouldn't call it overreacting, more like personal moral worry

anyway knight dude got better statistics or stuff than i've said, 13.97 is fair, ya can go lower if ya want if it'll make ya feel better, and apparently he says ya can go higher even
i still recomend talking to parents, a little chit chat about whatever goes a long way for personal feeling

D

Deleted member

Seriously. I thought you said you were tired a long *** while ago.
The thing is, it is day time for me, I should not be taking a nap.
I am fine, do not worry.
You wrote this comment ^

so you did something today

existing is doing something

you're also breathing

SCIENCE
SCIENCE!
I could do more though.
It's an anime game from a franchise that started as an eroge visual novel.

Having fanservice and attractive designs is pretty much expected from this kind of thing.
Oh, I see what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Day time? Stopping people from napping?

This does not compute.

If anything if it was like 7pm and you said ''I'll just nap to midnight" then you'd be foolish.

(Which don't judge me I have done this before.)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Day time? Stopping people from napping?

This does not compute.

If anything if it was like 7pm and you said ''I'll just nap to midnight" then you'd be foolish.

(Which don't judge me I have done this before.)
not if your a nocturnal person :V
cause then that while a little to long (5 hour nap really?), is a nap for someone who sleeping during day time and awake during night

D

Deleted member

It is just.... Praline said it is not normal for me to take naps.
I am only a little tired though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Premium expired and I forgot to change my user title

<---mfw

Also I've been listening some nice music today:
Get in the ****ing elevator, man

Chrono.

I got an Ed, Edd n Eddy soundfile zip.

I have no idea what I'll do with this but expect it to be evil.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

<---mfw

Well, you be know as Mythra and only Mythra from this day onward.

But hey, atleast, you found your Elysium, right?:4villagerf:

D

Deleted member

<---mfw

20 thousandth post!
You were close to reaching 50 thousand likes.
Also, that user title is something.
Nice avatar though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You all are forcing poor Zeb to get in an elevator. Let him relax. What if that elevator has a bomb taped to it? :lol:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I ended up in a place in Skyrim I'm pretty sure a YouTube video said you could only get to with console commands. . .

. . .By accidentally falling off a mountain onto it.

It just goes to show that clumsiness is more intelligent than YouTubers. Or, wait-

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But I prepared some food for you :V

Mythra is my Elysium <3
Yeah, sure.:smirk:

Also, is Zeb worst than Shinji? Atleast Shinji took only 1 episode to get in the ****ing robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom