• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I got offered to watch my neighbours kid when his mom isn't home yet and I first went for 10 a day, dad said it was too lay.
callles back, took her offer of 10 per hour, told her I looked it up and the rate for virginia becah is 13.97 and hour but now i was told thats too much and idk what to do but I dont watch him like a ligit babysitter but I only watch him for emergencys and- *dies*

Im such a royal **** up

Should I tell her I want the 10 an hour? Should I keep rhe 13.97? Idk what to do and Im sorta kinda panicking bacuse I feel Im charging to much for a kid I only watch for emergencys

Some real genuine help would be nice

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I want to go to sleep.....
My head is on the bed, but I will try to stay awake......z.......zzzzzzz........zzzzzzzzzzz..........

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
New Sombra Skin from Archives event got her looking like 2008 Rihanna.

My gay ass is in love.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Also playing Mario Kart 8 I realized the most 3 iconic and famous Nintendo ladies introduced in recent years are all in that game.

Rosalina, Isabelle, and Inkling Girl.

Only one is now left out of Smash.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, have they pulled anyone from African history? Cause I don't think they have, so don't feel to left out.

Also, why did no one tell me the new season of MHA was airing this season?

I'm disappointed in you @Shishœ
I can't exactly recall if they did or didn't but I think probably not.

Also, I did tell you, I told everyone but you didn't listen!
Let me meme :p

You'll get someone from Peru and you will like it!
Give me Caster Machado de Assis and Ruler Tiradentes or I riot.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I've studied French for like... 4 years or so? The only thing I now how to say nowadays is "Je ne parle pas français". So much time wasted on that, it is indeed really hard compared to English...

Spanish is such a rich language... But if you live here, hearing how we destroy our own language every day isn't that pleasant. And from my understanding, it's also one of the most difficult languages to learn, specially verbs. But I'm glad you like my mother language!

Deberíais aprender español, es bastante divertido. :)
"You should learn Spanish, it's quite fun."
At least that's what I think you said haha. In any event, I'm doing my best. I study a little Spanish most days of the week through Duolingo. I know that actually living in a Spanish-heavy country would be best in order to learn the language, but Duolingo at least helps me with getting used to the basics.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Welp...I've had enough of pokemon for now...

Time for some MSR!!

(i swear i'll get back to xc2 eventually...this is literally the first game all over again)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Speaking in different langues huh?

Hola, despite being half hispanic, my "Espanol" is muy like a barracho gringo trying to el impressio a caliente senorita at my job.

For real though, I know maybe 30 words, 40 max of Spanish, and hardly any sentence structure.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, you didn't shout loud enough *crosses arms*
I talk about this absolutely ****ing amazing series every week I shouted loud enough my throat started to hurt.

Also, I just remembered there are Egyptian Servants in FGO, but that's about the same as the US having Servants while the rest of America has none.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Stupid question, but is everyone in here but me a weeb? :lol:
I'm not.

I don't have a particularly powerful fascination with Japanese culture to consider myself one, and I don't watch much anime nor actively follow, well.....any, at the moment. Even if I started watching the select few more than I am curious about, I still wouldn't call myself one. Mostly because I'd still only be watching a few and most likely still wouldn't go hunting for more to watch afterward. I like animation but anime isn't my main preference for it at all.

Tbh, I never really liked the word "weeaboo" anyway. Yeah, I don't know, it's a nitpick, for sure. :teeth: But hearing the word said out loud just tends to annoy me, and no doubt the amount of people who use it in a derogatory/insulting manner instead of a playful manner have kinda turned me off from using the word altogether, too.

Then again I'm also perfectly fine with being called a brony, so what the **** do I know? :p

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Saw SPider-Man Homecoming last night, and it was a pretty darn good movie. They did a nice job with a re-telling of Spider-Man's story. I'm surprised that they didn't devote a scene to his origin story, but we've seen it so much that I didn't really mind. It was a good film, but my favorite MCU films right now are Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier, Civil War, and Guardians 2 (in no particular order).

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
"You should learn Spanish, it's quite fun."
At least that's what I think you said haha. In any event, I'm doing my best. I study a little Spanish most days of the week through Duolingo. I know that actually living in a Spanish-heavy country would be best in order to learn the language, but Duolingo at least helps me with getting used to the basics.
You are correct, that's what I said. Yeah, as you said, going to a country that speaks one language is the best way to practice, at least that's how I learned English. Went to England a couple of summers, and that way I honed my skills, but any other way to keep in touch with the language is good, at least a little so you don't lose what you've learnt.

Hola, despite being half hispanic, my "Espanol" is muy like a barracho gringo trying to el impressio a caliente senoria at my job.
That was hard to understand even for me hahaha, maybe is because of the lack of the letter ñ. Still, it was a funny attempt.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I talk about this absolutely ****ing amazing series every week I shouted loud enough my throat started to hurt.
Well, you must have placed it in your Fates stuff, I normally skim over that, cause I have no idea what the **** any of that means.

Edit: Hey, anyone want to make a silly bet about possible Smash reveals for this E3>

Last edited:

Chrono.

Speaking in different langues huh?

Hola, despite being half hispanic, my "Espanol" is muy like a barracho gringo trying to el impressio a caliente senorita at my job.

For real though, I know maybe 30 words, 40 max of Spanish, and hardly any sentence structure.
Como alguien que si habla el Español, esto fue doloroso de leer.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Saw SPider-Man Homecoming last night, and it was a pretty darn good movie. They did a nice job with a re-telling of Spider-Man's story. I'm surprised that they didn't devote a scene to his origin story, but we've seen it so much that I didn't really mind. It was a good film, but my favorite MCU films right now are Iron Man 1, Winter Soldier, Civil War, and Guardians 2 (in no particular order).
I felt they still needed to properly bring up Uncle Ben at least once though. I know most people are tired of the origins for Spider-Man and Batman in particular, but they are important parts of the characters who made them who they are. Especially since this is his first solo movie in the MCU. Uncle Ben being the crux of what keeps Peter fighting, WHY he fights at all and what motivates him when he's lost(and the scene where he gets the rubble thrown on top of him was a "I gotta do things on my own" in the film, but in the comics was his desire to protect the family he had left and make Ben proud). Both still handle the "Peter goes to a 15 year old kid, to a Man" thing though.

Each Spider-Man film has their strengths and weaknesses, but it's interesting to compare them to the source material in their own ways.

And that can be done without going through the whole of Amazing Fantasy 15.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Jojalole Jojalole Which Spanish speaking country are you from, if I may ask?
The only Spanish speaking country I've been to is Spain (and Spain is gorgeous <3)
I'm from Spain! Glad that you liked my country! Guess that living here I don't appreciate what I have, but it is a very touristic country and I'm glad we leave a good impression to those who come here. Guess you went to Barcelona right? Is where most people go (Even though I haven't been there personally).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Como alguien que si habla el Español, esto fue doloroso de leer.
I know it would. I could pick up like half of what you said at best. Luckily my Googlenese is pretty solid at picking up the rest.

D

Deleted member

I'm from Spain! Glad that you liked my country! Guess that living here I don't appreciate what I have, but it is a very touristic country and I'm glad we leave a good impression to those who come here. Guess you went to Barcelona right? Is where most people go (Even though I haven't been there personally).
Ooo, really? How is it in there?

D

Deleted member

I dunno guys, that Spanish was better than half of the English I've seen on the internet.
I mean, gods, can you believe how many people confuse "your" with "you're"?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I dunno guys, that Spanish was better than half of the English I've seen on the internet.
I mean, gods, can you believe how many people confuse "your" with "you're"?
I type Your insted of You're all the time, half because Im lazyand half because i type so fast i dont realize I said it

But everyone knows what Im talking about that I always check my spellin for professional **** so Im good

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I actually didn't see Barcelona (even though my favorite soccer/football team is there. Yes I used the term "soccer" because I'm American lol rip). I actually saw Madrid, and this tiny city in the north-western part of the country called "Ponferrada". This was about 2 years ago that I visited Spain.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
. i need help on an issue that I posted a page back if anyone is willing to even hear me out
I got offered to watch my neighbours kid when his mom isn't home yet and I first went for 10 a day, dad said it was too lay.
callles back, took her offer of 10 per hour, told her I looked it up and the rate for virginia becah is 13.97 and hour but now i was told thats too much and idk what to do but I dont watch him like a ligit babysitter but I only watch him for emergencys and- *dies*

Im such a royal **** up

Should I tell her I want the 10 an hour? Should I keep rhe 13.97? Idk what to do and Im sorta kinda panicking bacuse I feel Im charging to much for a kid I only watch for emergencys

this one right? people probably missed it cause ya edited the question 5 minutes after ya posted it with a longer stream of new posts poping up

anyway...well honestly if their satisfied with the 10 an hour and your satisfied doing the 10 an hour to watch a kid make sure they, ya know don't die then just keep it going normally, this is i'm assuming under the table stuff ya don't need to follow the lists or static numbers

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
this one right? people probably missed it cause ya edited the question 5 minutes after ya posted it with a longer stream of new posts poping up

anyway...well honestly if their satisfied with the 10 an hour and your satisfied doing the 10 an hour to watch a kid make sure they, ya know don't die then just keep it going normally, this is i'm assuming under the table stuff ya don't need to follow the lists or static numbers
Well the watching the child isnt my main job, walking their dog is and the kid only happens with emergencys. Thing is, when I said I looked up that the rate in Virginia Beach was 13.97 and hour, she said "lets go with that" and now I feel Im overcharging her and I feel incredibly guilty and the guilt is just getting worse

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Ooo, really? How is it in there?
Well, it's quite a normal country, to be fair. However, I live in the south of Spain, real close to Africa. Unlike the north were it rains a lot, here we don't have any water most of the time, and the temperatures are really hot even on winter. However, that makes lots of people come here on their holidays, to enjoy all the sun we have in the south. And the people here is really friendly, so really cool place to live overall.

I actually didn't see Barcelona (even though my favorite soccer/football team is there. Yes I used the term "soccer" because I'm American lol rip). I actually saw Madrid, and this tiny city in the north-western part of the country called "Ponferrada". This was about 2 years ago that I visited Spain.
I like the term soccer, at least that way we can differentiate it from the football that doesn't use foot. Either way, that team has to be the FC Barcelona... Soccer in my country is a touchy subject, it's almost like a religion, people are absolutely obsessed with it. My favourite team is the Real Madrid, so guess we are rivals on that hahaha.

The problem with Madrid is all the pollution the main city has... But it's a great city, lots of stuff to do, and the people there is really polite (compared to the people where I live). Haven't been to Ponferrada, but that zone (called Castilla y León) it's one of my favourites, the food there is fantastic, and it isn't crowded unlike many other cities.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So that Star Vs Finale was pretty hype.

Lots of spoilers below:

Pretty good episodes. First half was setup but had some funny lines showing how useless the staff are at the castle lol.

I liked the interactions between Marco's group. Their plan was also pretty good even if the first failed, the second was working till the others messed up.

Meterora bodied everyone though, damn.... There were so many bodies! We even had Marco die briefly, that's pretty crazy even if he was revived.

Tom learning about the kiss was good and a pretty big development for him as he still came back to save Marco. Sure he thought Marco was bluffing but he still stayed and helped even though he said he couldn't stop now but he probably could have.

Now focusing on the last 10 minutes. it was great to see Tom still go back to help Star even if he fails and he vows to protect Marco too.

Star's confrontation with Metoera was a good fight.
Meteora's comment about Marco being her other boyfriend made me laugh hard.

Eclipsa coming in to save star wasn't to shocking but those spells were powerful. It was sad to watch though. That finishing hit was brutal to watch.

Eclipsa could have been queen! This was a great moment and you could tell it touched her heart. Was done really well in terms of dialog and emotion.

Meteora coming back as a baby was a great conclusion to the story arc. Now Meteora has magic and can raise her daughter the right way. It was really cute.

Glosaryck is just a ****

Tom Interupting the scene saying he's going to make thing weird was probably the best line. Its great to see how he has acted and changed he truly cares for star and marco and is willing to put things behind him. Plus he finally got that demoncism he wanted!

Eclipsa's husband was crystallized in the temple and never adressed in monster bash! Damn rhombuous should have been really careful.
"My love we're home" was a really sweet line.

I presume her husband is coming back to life as a bad guy.

No Mina surprised me though. Or was that thing of mina that the guard had, her actual body?

Star is also now going to have to be queen and without glossaryk.

Season 4 is looking to be pretty good!

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Howdy everyone!

Already done with two interesting meetings today. Was worth it after all the schedule craziness that has been going on over the last few weeks

Now onto watching NXT later tonight. Gonna be a great main event with Ciampa/Gargano

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Im such a royal **** up

Wait, are saying someone actually died, or that you're upset to the point that you could die? Hopefully its the latter, and you could take a second to breath.

Either way, if you can, negotiate a price between the two, maybe $11.50 or something. But if push comes to shove, you could bite the bullet and take the 10 buck an hour, that's still more than minimum wage in some areas(some places its 7 bucks an hour.)

That was hard to understand even for me hahaha, maybe is because of the lack of the letter ñ. Still, it was a funny attempt.
I sandbagged a little bit, but yeah I only know a handful of words. And I don't know how to type "ñ" on my keyboard without copy and pasting it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Wait, are saying someone actually died, or that you're upset to the point that you could die? Hopefully its the latter, and you could take a second to breath.

Either way, if you can, negotiate a price between the two, maybe $11.50 or something. But if push comes to shove, you could bite the bullet and take the 10 buck an hour, that's still more than minimum wage in some areas(some places its 7 bucks an hour.)
Oh no no Im not saying anyone dird pff that was me "dying" because idk what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom