• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait, it's not avaible on SM? I could swear you could catch Nidoran on it.
But can't you breed one with a female Nidoran? I don't remember exactly how it works so correct me if I'm wrong but can't you have a Nidoking from Gen 4 in a Moon Ball breed with a female HA Nidoran from Gen 6 to pass the ability and the ball?
Because Nidoran m and Nidoran f are different pokemon it doesn't pass the ball

Which is another reason why Nidoran m and Nidoran f need to be changed into the same species

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, it's good advice for sure, but I have better advice...

Don't do anything until the FEH channel. We don't know what it's going to happen there, so it might be better to hold onto your orbs for whatever nonsense IS announces there. But if it isn't anything special, then do as Uni said, and go for B!Ike, he's extremely useful.
That's really good advice, yeah.

And I agree about B!Ike being really useful. Aside from low speed and res, all his stats are solid. But his skillset actually makes it so that the low speed is actually an advantage!

Also, there's lots of people disappointed that Saber isn't in that banner for shield pulse. He hasn't been in any other banner apart from the one he debuted in, right?
Silly Pollo. There's no Saber in Fire Emblem :troll:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
C'est la pee.
Hey now, my accent ain't so strong it Zebs.

...isn't. Isn't so strong. That it Zebs.

It proves that we're more cultured than you :troll:
avi_fancy.png

My dear fellow, what utter nonsense.

I am a perfect picture of class and sophistication.

Pip pip.

On other news, the Cooldown Reduction banner is up.
And once I realized the gravity of it I tried desperately to pull for that Steady Breath fodder.

I did not succeed.

But.

Screenshot_20180407-055257.png

I did not entirely fail.

Don't do anything until the FEH channel. We don't know what it's going to happen there, so it might be better to hold onto your orbs for whatever nonsense IS announces there. But if it isn't anything special, then do as Uni said, and go for B!Ike, he's extremely useful.

Also, there's lots of people disappointed that Saber isn't in that banner for shield pulse. He hasn't been in any other banner apart from the one he debuted in, right?
I admit I bought a small pack of attempts earmarked explicitly for B!Ike. Steady Breath Tiki is just too solid an opportunity to pass.

But I'm kind of a special case. Not worth unloading the war chest without a build in mind.

And I'm otherwise holding my fire until the channel happens.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And once I realized the gravity of it I tried desperately to pull for that Steady Breath fodder.

I did not succeed.

But.

I did not entirely fail.
Dark Eirika, huh?

I'm actually scared because she can be a really, really, really devastating unit with the right skills.

Like "**** the triangle, I'll kill anyone in one round" devastating.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I’ve forgotten everything about Spanish except the verb conjugation suffixes, which I will remember when I’m on my deathbed and have forgotten my friends and family

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Then, there's regular Ike. His reason is Heavy Blade, which does the same as Flashing Blade, but instead compares the attack stat. Despite its use, however, it's probably the least worth getting, imo, since you can also create a Sacred Seal of this exact skill.
You mean Nephenee, since regular Ike isn't on there at all. :p

Nephenee is on there because of Wrath, which activates when she has 75% or less HP, giving her -1 special cooldown at the start of a turn, and +10 damage when said special activates. It's an excellent skill with two very desirable effects, but also a bit dangerous since its user has to be missing a chunk of their HP for it to work, and you sacrifice skills like Vantage or a breaker that would be useful for keeping them alive. But battles are usually short enough that this isn't a big deal. Pretty much anyone can make effective use of this.

As for Nephenee herself, she's a pretty solid lance unit, having good speed and defence, so against physical units she can make pretty good use of Wrath. Combine with Steady Breath for maximum effectiveness. She may not be quick enough to double most strong sword units without a boost, though, since 35 Spd is pretty middle-of-the-road these days (but she'll also nuke them in a single hit if she has Bonfire up, so it may not matter), and keep her far away from mages since her Res is poor. I think Lukas or Shiro are better at this sort of job, but she's still pretty useful.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

You're so ****ing lucky that all Canada got for F/GO is a freaking loli lumberjack...
Can she/it even be considered Canadian?

In terms of potential Canadian mentions, we did have Edison mention Graham Bell, even if he was born in Scotland. At the very least, he did move to Canada and made the telephone in Canada.

On the other hand, imagine James Naismith as a Servant. :cool:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Dark Eirika, huh?

I'm actually scared because she can be a really, really, really devastating unit with the right skills.

Not this one. +Res/-Def.

Worth consideration in a future setup but she's gonna lean way hard on being a glass cannon, and probably need some support.

:facepalm:
I meant, what banner?
Got her off Cooldown Reduction.

There isn't a banner up where she's the focus, I just got...sorta lucky? Sorta lucky.

Kinda the booby prize.

Which I'm going to define because I can actually feel your eyes rolling. You know who you are.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not really, but she's the closest thing to Canadian this game has right now.

In terms of potential Canadian mentions, we did have Edison mention Graham Bell, even if he was born in Scotland. At the very least, he did move to Canada and made the telephone in Canada.
His Noble Phantasm better be the ability to choke people with the telephone cord :laugh:

That'd be cool, not gonna lie.

Especially if he does dunks :p

D

Deleted member

Dude that's Portuguese! Do you speak it? It's really similar to Spanish actually, you can go to Portugal and speaking Spanish they understand you. Same thing happens with Italian, it's really easy to understand. Also, no, you don't know what you are missing, it's a wonderful language.
You must have missed all of my posts where I mentioned I'm Brazilian then :p
But yeah, Portuguese and Spanish are really similar. Doesn't mean I can understand Spanish but I'm gonna blame that on the accent since I can't understand European Portuguese either.
Because Nidoran m and Nidoran f are different pokemon it doesn't pass the ball

Which is another reason why Nidoran m and Nidoran f need to be changed into the same species
Ah, right. Yeah, that sucks, only reason I believe they haven't changed is due to the Pokedex but, like, they can already breed and produce members of the other species so I don't see any reason to not change their internal data.
Also, they really need to fix the issue with Nidorina and Nidoqueen not being able to breed, there's no reason to keep them like that.
You mean Nephenee, since regular Ike isn't on there at all. :p

Nephenee is on there because of Wrath, which activates when she has 75% or less HP, giving her -1 special cooldown at the start of a turn, and +10 damage when said special activates. It's an excellent skill with two very desirable effects, but also a bit dangerous since its user has to be missing a chunk of their HP for it to work, and you sacrifice skills like Vantage or a breaker that would be useful for keeping them alive. But battles are usually short enough that this isn't a big deal. Pretty much anyone can make effective use of this.

As for Nephenee herself, she's a pretty solid lance unit, having good speed and defence, so against physical units she can make pretty good use of Wrath. Combine with Steady Breath for maximum effectiveness. She may not be quick enough to double most strong sword units without a boost, though, since 35 Spd is pretty middle-of-the-road these days (but she'll also nuke them in a single hit if she has Bonfire up, so it may not matter), and keep her far away from mages since her Res is poor. I think Lukas or Shiro are better at this sort of job, but she's still pretty useful.
Nephenee was the first 5* I pulled(not counting stuff I foddered/sent home or the Brave Hero) and even with her default kit she kicks ass.
I've only given her Reposition, a C-skill and a Spd refine and she murders bulky units.
Only reason I don't use her more often is because I find QR Ignis Lukas far better simce he can also tank while dealing a ****ton of consistent burst damage but she's usually the Lance I pick for things like Squad Assault or Arena Assault when actually tanking isn't necessary.

America as a whole needs more Servants tbh.
We have... The US Servants(Helena, Geronimo, Billy, and Edison. And Tesla too, if you wanna count him) and Quetzacoatl.

I want some Brazilian Servants, damnit!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Since I'll be taking a break from Smashboards soon, I'm gonna leave my Discord tag here in case anyone wants to chat every once in a while: Lampy#9163

D

Deleted member

aAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT'S OUT
I think the music still has to grow on me but HOLY ****ING **** THOSE VISUALS AAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO ****ING HYPE
Screenshot_20180407-141600.png

I love how they don't even pretend to be subtle here(Toga shows up in front of them some frames later)

ALSO HOLY **** I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE ALL FOR ONE BATTLE HMMMM

>Opening has stuff all the way up to the Hideout Raid Arc
>Season is 25 episodes long again
WE GETTING PROVISIONAL LOCENSE EXAMS ARC BOYZZZ
Isn't Helena Russian?
Whoops, my bad, I thought she was American considering all her dialogue in the last chapter.
Real talk I don't know who she actually is irl

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
can i join you in that group?
**** french in school, barely passed English myself
To be fair I passed the **** out of English. My achievements in butchering the language are done with full intent and blatant disregard.

But you're still free to join me if you'd like. Company's nice.

Since I'll be taking a break from Smashboards soon, I'm gonna leave my Discord tag here in case anyone wants to chat every once in a while: Lampy#9163
Noted.

Godspeed in your endeavors, friend.

D

Deleted member

I think the music still has to grow on me but HOLY ****ING **** THOSE VISUALS AAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS SO ****ING HYPE
View attachment 140849
I love how they don't even pretend to be subtle here(Toga shows up in front of them some frames later)

Whoops, my bad, I thought she was American considering all her dialogue in the last chapter.
Oooo.
Anime is cool.
I might watch it.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Dark Eirika, huh?

That's Ayra, you uncultured swine. She's one of the best FE4 Gen 1 units there is. Astra makes her a beast.

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Oh, it's true, MHA season 3 begins today doesn't it? It's the only anime I plan to watch this season. I feel like you with the opening, at least for now, the song isn't as catchy as the other openings. But the visuals are ****ing godlike. Though it does seems a bit spoily for someone who doesn't read the manga like me, there are a couple of characters I know nothing about...

Either way, I'm going to see if I can watch it somewhere, I'm expecting good things from you, MHA!

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
View attachment 140849

awesome~ its getting released today ya? can't wait to check it out
To be fair I passed the **** out of English. My achievements in butchering the language are done with full intent and blatant disregard.

But you're still free to join me if you'd like. Company's nice.
the group is for "the effort in one language is enough don't want to put in for another"
so yus i'll join ya :p
Oooo.
Anime is cool.
I might watch it.
if ya not that big of an anime fan but possibly get into it, MHA is a good place to start for moderns shounen likes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I might want to take a nap.................
ZZZZZ......zzzzzzz........zzz....

I love you NintenZone users.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Stupid question, but is everyone in here but me a weeb? :lol:
Nah, there's a couple people that revel in their non-weebness.

As for myself, I consider myself weeby, but I don't really pay attention to anime release schedules or have a wall full of anime posters so I guess I'm more of a Weeb Lite or something.

I actually do have wall scrolls hanging up that I got years and years ago, but they're of Sonic, so that's less weeb and more just "the internet is probably out to kill me."

D

Deleted member

Oh, it's true, MHA season 3 begins today doesn't it? It's the only anime I plan to watch this season. I feel like you with the opening, at least for now, the song isn't as catchy as the other openings. But the visuals are ****ing godlike. Though it does seems a bit spoily for someone who doesn't read the manga like me, there are a couple of characters I know nothing about...

Either way, I'm going to see if I can watch it somewhere, I'm expecting good things from you, MHA!
I guess compared to the other OPs, this is definitely spoilerish with all the new characters.
Though it's not like Shonen animes don't like to prominently feature their new characters in the OP. You'll get introduced to them real quick though, and if anything, the spoilers aren't obvious without context.
awesome~ its getting released today ya? can't wait to check it out

the group is for "the effort in one language is enough don't want to put in for another"
so yus i'll join ya :p

if ya not that big of an anime fan but possibly get into it, MHA is a good place to start for moderns shounen likes
Episode is already out, it's apparently a recap with some anime original stuff though. Not that I mind in the long run but ot gets annpying when you're following it week-by-week
Except its not a lot of hya, its ALL of the hya.

I know a historical figure who could work for South America: Simon Bolivar.
I know there's plenty who could work, it's just they haven't done none at all.
Though tbh, I'd bet South American history is a lot more obscure to Japan but they eventually they'll need to add some. Maybe we'll even get a chapter in the future focusing on it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I might want to take a nap.................
ZZZZZ......zzzzzzz........zzz....

I love you NintenZone users.
The "Zzzzz" are really important, I wouldn't get you wanted to take a nap without them.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I know there's plenty who could work, it's just they haven't done none at all.
Though tbh, I'd bet South American history is a lot more obscure to Japan but they eventually they'll need to add some. Maybe we'll even get a chapter in the future focusing on it.
Well, have they pulled anyone from African history? Cause I don't think they have, so don't feel to left out.

Also, why did no one tell me the new season of MHA was airing this season?

I'm disappointed in you @Shishœ

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Episode is already out, it's apparently a recap with some anime original stuff though. Not that I mind in the long run but ot gets annpying when you're following it week-by-week
i figured already, but i still can't watch it right now, and probably won't be able to till tomorrow :V the past few days been super busy and n otime to sit down at the laptop home and watch and get something for 30 minutes

and thats it? well then its probs good i'm not in a hurry to go watch it then lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom