• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the easter egg is

A Lv. 114 Superboss spawning in front of the elevator :V

If you saved before entering the church, just reload there and remove all the good **** from Mòrag and equip Godfrey and Praxis on Rex.
wait does she actually have the stats she normally would? I thought it would be guaranteed stats. . .

Also Godfrey? I sort of assumed he was **** lol. I guess I did have them on Zeke and didnt really work for a tank.

Praxis is still a core crystal lol. ANd I never even did Theory's mission

Also dinner is going to take forvever. AND those eggs I was talking about are necessary. Stupid foreshadowing. Im never going to get off this elevator.
:060:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Though I have to say that whole Ridelyboards was a great twist, when the writers pointed towards a Waluigiboards, only for the twist to happen and make complete sense.

D

Deleted member

I don't remember that one.
Oops, meant Switch. The Seitch one isn't canon. It's basically a "what if" on an alternate reality.
It is a psychological battle, Rex has a nightmare about the rest of the party turning against him, and needs to defeat the illusion versions of Nia, Tora, Mòrag and Zeke without Pyra/Mythra.
ah good, Morag is still best girl
I haven't even played it I just find her design kickass
Hey, I thought the Zoroarking/bladzer rivalry had some good character development for them both, at the start of those arcs. Though shame bladzer went on a journey and came back to find Zoroarking a changed person, and decided they needed a new rival. I still think the reveal that he had powers of some magical girls was done so the writers could force a new rivalry with Gwen on to him though.
Zoroarking is no longer, he became Shishœ after his self-discovery and growth.
I don't like how all of his archnemesis became comic relief villains as they started to get less screentime though. Especially Prince Alucard who only shows every once in a while for some gag.
Shishœ and Gwen's rivalry felt a bit forced since their supposed divorce came out of nowhere. Like, their marriage had never been mentioned before and it supposedly happened offscreen so it continues to show how much **** the writers pull off their ass. Now she's been Flanderized and all she does is talk about Kamen Rider, even her rivalry with Shishœ's past rival felt forced when it would have made more sense for both to unite forces against him.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Don't mind me...just a random npc doing random npc things...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The False Goddess arc was pretty damn amazing.

Both sides of the war were extremely heated yet both came up with many valid points.

The best part about it though was that it was a crossover episode with Spongebob Squarepants. Too bad the Spongebob characters spent so much of their screentime in that episode just eating random foods, though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My character arc is still developing I am sure, but what is mine so far?
"Interesting" is not a good answer.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We've come a long way since the Brawl speculation arc.
That was literally just slapstick humor

Starlight_Lily

Zoroarking is no longer, he became Shishœ after his self-discovery and growth.
I don't like how all of his archnemesis became comic relief villains as they started to get less screentime though. Especially Prince Alucard who only shows every once in a while for some gag.
Shishœ and Gwen's rivalry felt a bit forced since their supposed divorce came out of nowhere. Like, their marriage had never been mentioned before and it supposedly happened offscreen so it continues to show how much **** the writers pull off their ***. Now she's been Flanderized and all she does is talk about Kamen Rider, even her rivalry with Shishœ's past rival felt forced when it would have made more sense for both to unite forces against him.
I know and then they had to randomly change bladzer to Bladezer and then to Cure Lily it seemed the writers wanted to flanderise that characters love of Yuri into their only character trait, while suddenly giving them a love of Precure, they completely forgot about the characters love for Zelda and Mario, making it seem they only either ****post with The Stoopid Unikorn, or randomly trade of weebiness levels with Gwen.

Still at least they dropped that character's political bend, that kept sending them no where.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What would life be like if I died?

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m that one character that’s been here for a long time but is still never talked about :p

D

Deleted member

Zoroarking was a nerdy character.

Even through his character development.
He was a full on weeb, felt more like a character for the average weeb to relate to.
He got better with his development but it also raised his weebiness levels through the roof.

D

Deleted member

Heart Gold / Soul Silver is fun, when I START THE GAME.
JUST GIVE ME A SHINY STARTER PLEASE!

Starlight_Lily

I’m that one character that’s been here for a long time but is still never talked about :p
Nah, the writers are just using you to slowly bring the old group back together, while getting the new viewer antiquated with the old format of the show.

See, we know the writers are leading a big reveal, where they show you were a major leaker the whole time.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My character arc was going great and I was poised to become the next Nintenzone hero until Swampsaur and Opossum returned to the story and relegated me to secondary status.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Is my character arc going great?
If not, how can I improve?
Please do not ignore this.

Starlight_Lily

My character arc was going great and I was poised to become the next Nintenzone hero until Swampsaur and Opossum returned to the story and relegated me to secondary status.
Nah, I think the writers are just setting you up to be the next PushDustIn, everythings basically there.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Also, real talk for a minute, but my neck is alot more better than this morning, where it was just horrible. My father gave me a pill, and now, while it still somewhat uncomfortable, I think I be able to rest well for tonight.

I also wanted to thank the users who were worried for my health, notably praline praline & @redfeatherraven , it really touch me that some person outside of my family would be this worried about my health. Even if it wasn't this bad this morning.:p

In any case, I'm going to bed now. I hope you all have a wonderful day, night, whatever, and on that, see ye next time! :) You little ****.
Well that's good. Goodnight buddy.

Also for a minute I didn't know who you were lol

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Come to think of it, I don't really think I have much of a character arc. I suppose I do have a somewhat minor role though, so I guess it's to be expected.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nah, I think the writers are just setting you up to be the next PushDustIn, everythings basically there.
The Nintenzone team was setting me up to be the main hero and I even defeated one of the main villains until the fans demanded that Swampsaur return to the main hero role.

Starlight_Lily

I'm still waiting for the reveal of what @redfeatherraven sunglasses are secretly hiding, I swear it has something to do with how he will stop another Shadow Ridely war from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom