• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
-shrugs- i'm not exactly the most unbias vote :V and your pretty much the only one i know well here being friends outside, but it does come off for me with how everyone treats and comes around with ya

how did swamp save everyone?
He created the original NintenZone social. And applying anime arc to it, the Social would be him coming and saving everyone.

I can give something he never could.

A nice, warm bottle filled with some delicious, yet sticky...

...maple syrup. :p
But that's not Tacos, we were promised Tacos.

And no I'm not letting this go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Wow... somewhere around late April and early May, I am going to a planetarium with my father. I am going to two if you are confused.
I feel happy. :)

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
He created the original NintenZone social. And applying anime arc to it, the Social would be him coming and saving everyone.

But that's not Tacos, we were promised Tacos.

And no I'm not letting this go.
i see i see

and now your making me hungry for tacos, if only i knew how to cook instead of relying on konnie DX
That didn't save us.

That imprisoned us.

I AM STILL SEEKING RESCUE TO THIS VERY DAY!
yet several of us are coming here on our own free will? :V

D

Deleted member

You guys are probably going to be my only friends I have.
Too lazy to find other friends. Plus I can socially interact just fine.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Update. I extremely have no idea what's going on.

bad nees is i probably beed ro go grind. I cant beat the second fught of what is pribabpy suppised to be a cutscene lol. Also need to cook dinner
:061:
geem thoerab: seens is nees

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
What would be his moveset?

EPF stuff? Ninja stuff? Puffle summoner?

I liked Club Penguin, okay? :glare:
Everything from Club Penguin rolled into one.

Standard special is throwing a snowball. Side special is a bobsled. Up special is a propeller cap. Down special is summoning a puffle.

Final Smash is tipping the iceberg. Or whatever stage you're fighting on.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I have a newfound respect for Autobombs.

When they work, they really work. :p
For most of the time I use... They don't ...
Because my team often don't take down the team...

So there are new animes that started recently, where I had already watched:

-My Hero Academia season 3
- SAO Alternative:Guns Gal Online
- Persona 5 Animation

All of them have a pretty good start, especially GGO ... I once saw Vol 3of the light novel in my local bookstore in a very cheap price, but I didn't bought it because I want to read volume 1 first.

Looking at Persona 5 animation really makes me hope for a Xenoblade Chronicles 2 anime ...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
For most of the time I use... They don't ...
Because my team often don't take down the team...
Yeah...

I just saw the thing that appears when someone does a Squid Jump and took that opportunity.

And I mostly use them for stage control and anti-camping rather and offense anyway, kinda like how I use Tenta Missiles with the Hero Dualies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
So I was going out for a morning walk today when I passed a corner and saw a 70ish old man squatting in some weeds and totally ****ting in the grass. Pants down with everything in full view. As I was on the last leg of my walk, it was either walk past or nope the heck out of there and go back the long way from where I came, I chose the nope option.

Ah, the joys of living in rural Japan.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Yeah...

I just saw the thing that appears when someone does a Squid Jump and took that opportunity.

And I mostly use them for stage control and anti-camping rather and offense anyway, kinda like how I use Tenta Missiles with the Hero Dualies.
That's also a good move to prevent yourself getting splatted by the John Cena style Splashdown.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Unrelated to a pooping old man, this was taken this morning just outside my house. Its slow but Spring is coming. The cherry blossom season is finishing so we might go for a picnic later today. If you look at the middle hill, you can see a cherry tree. There’s a park there with tons of cherry trees and everything is lit up with red lanterns at nighttime and we can see it.

Oops picture didn’t load up

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
My character arc is someone who came here amidst the Robin and Lucina over Chrom saga and been acting from the shadows throughout the ESRB Leak through to the Final DLC saga and vanished momentarily. Then as the University Survival Arc happened, I've been Put on a Bus for justifiable reasons. I'm still around making quips when necessary or keeping up on the trends, but for now, homework.

*Leaves, to be continued later...*

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So I was going out for a morning walk today when I passed a corner and saw a 70ish old man squatting in some weeds and totally ****ting in the grass. Pants down with everything in full view. As I was on the last leg of my walk, it was either walk past or nope the heck out of there and go back the long way from where I came, I chose the nope option.

Lol good ol Japan am I right?

D

Deleted member

No. I am on your side. We must stay strong against the onslaught, comrade.
Thanks.
I think I noticed...

View attachment 140868

redfeathershiny.png
pikachu.jpg

Then prove it by making some friends.

Shiny, this comes off like you're making an excuse.
Sigh.....
Look.... I can socialize just fine. That is what you need. My social skills are in the right level.
I do not have a friend though.

Uh....
Never knew that.
Though I heard Japan is a really fun place.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Look.... I can socialize just fine. That is what you need. My social skills are in the right level.
If you truly have Asperger's as you claimed, that's a lie.

Screwing with one's social abilites by making interactions a challenge is one of the things Asperger's actually does.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom