• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Need 30% of Noctilum surveyed to do a special mission
>I do sidequests, find wreckages, kill Tyrants and I insist to find a road to a FN site via Weeping ****ing Whitewood
>29.97%

:031:

I've had Rex using healer gear for the past 4 chapters.

Woops. No wonder I was having trouble before dinner.
:061:
>No Critheal Mythra build to brute force everything.

I know you're Aegisless now, but still :V

EDIT: Damn you're fast

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
MY INTERNET IS BACK, I CAN READ POSTS...
WOO HOOO!
I want that shiny starter so bad in Heart Gold.
Just breed one later. The starter you start with is never as good as any you can breed.

I always retire my starter after a time and have a new, improved one. Place him in a special box for retired team memebers

I kind of view EVERY Blastoise I have as the same Blastoise. As if it was the same one as the one I had in Blue.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’ve been meaning to ask you, are you also Canadian?]
yup born and raised from Ontario a small town on the outskirts of Toronto, though been in henderson neveda for about 4 and a half years now
She is. Born and raised in Ontario.

But moved to Nevada because... why again?
good to know ya know me well :p
and eh personal stuff, dad just recently died, our aunt was basically naming us demons from hell, then we finally got contact of kyler after him like being completley dark for years, he moved to the states to get away from dad when he was having his mental breakdowns, and we followed suit as it was just simply to get away from a lotta crap that happened in our lives (and to get kyler off the streets as he just recently got a job and graduated up from homelessness)
How you thrive on a forum, I’ll never know..
things just work when your compatible :p
were also like type of people when we like a certain person we just cling to them likes fleas, we just did that with eachother so thins worked so well :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
good to know ya know me well :p
and eh personal stuff, dad just recently died, our aunt was basically naming us demons from hell, then we finally got contact of kyler after him like being completley dark for years, he moved to the states to get away from dad when he was having his mental breakdowns, and we followed suit as it was just simply to get away from a lotta crap that happened in our lives (and to get kyler off the streets as he just recently got a job and graduated up from homelessness)

things just work when your compatible :p
were also like type of people when we like a certain person we just cling to them likes fleas, we just did that with eachother so thins worked so well :p
Does that mean you’re gonna start clinging to me? lol

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
200.0% Disgusted
Well, Blastoise doesn't learn Aura Sphere by himself. Have to breed one to get that.

Feraligatr in gen 2 doesn't learn Rock Throw or Crunch unless bred. Plus I have a 1/ 50 chance to breed that one shiny

Only the children of starters can reach full potential

D

Deleted member

@Z25
Oh wow so tgat Star vs finale
It's too much to take in: Moon is still missing, Star gave the wand to Eclipsa and the whole ****ing kingdom is in ruins.
I wonder what's going to happen now, Eclipsa seemed like she knew what she was doing. I just... Really hope she or Globgore become a villain next season.

And speaking of Globgore, I want to be surprised at the Glossaryck twist but it's so in character that I'm just laughing :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
@Z25
Oh wow so tgat Star vs finale
It's too much to take in: Moon is still missing, Star gave the wand to Eclipsa and the whole ****ing kingdom is in ruins.
I wonder what's going to happen now, Eclipsa seemed like she knew what she was doing. I just... Really hope she or Globgore become a villain next season.

And speaking of Globgore, I want to be surprised at the Glossaryck twist but it's so in character that I'm just laughing :laugh:
The best part is there was one person on the Star vs sub who suggested Globgor was the name of Eclipsa's husband as a joke theory, and now they're an accidental prophet.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Thanks.

View attachment 140873

Sigh.....
Look.... I can socialize just fine. That is what you need. My social skills are in the right level.
I do not have a friend though.

Uh....
Never knew that.
Though I heard Japan is a really fun place.
It’s a great place but the difference between urban and rural Japan is like night and day. One thing though that remains the same is that old people generally don’t give a ****. They’ve cashed in and now expect society to care for them. I also suspect some of them have a death wish judging by how they will “dash” out in front of my car.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Speaking of shipping, wanting to sink navy vessels, and generally shocking everyone with the most interesting images out there....

Would I be shipped with anyone, even if it was just a running gag? why am i even asking this question when I know I'm setting myself up to be the next Stoopid? :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The best part is there was one person on the Star vs sub who suggested Globgor was the name of Eclipsa's husband as a joke theory, and now they're an accidental prophet.
I've heard it as an uncommon theory come up a few times here and there. I think someone brought it up on the show's WMG page on TV Tropes, even

That said it still seems like a hella uncommon theory, and I can't recall if it was a joke there or not, too. Freaking amazing that something that only seemed to amount to a joke and, at best, a very minor theory, turned out to be entirely correct. :laugh:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Speaking of shipping, wanting to sink navy vessels, and generally shocking everyone with the most interesting images out there....

Would I be shipped with anyone, even if it was just a running gag? why am i even asking this question when I know I'm setting myself up to be the next Stoopid? :p
Honestly as far as I can see you’re not shipped with anyone.

D

Deleted member

TRAIN.gif

It’s a great place but the difference between urban and rural Japan is like night and day. One thing though that remains the same is that old people generally don’t give a ****. They’ve cashed in and now expect society to care for them. I also suspect some of them have a death wish judging by how they will “dash” out in front of my car.
Oh. Old people in Japan live really long I heard. What is better, rural Japan or urban Japan?

D

Deleted member

At these day and age it seems every fan theory comes true for cartoons.
I've seen a ****ton of out there Steven Universe theories come true and how can we all forget about Gravity Falls' most famou one?

Gonna leave a prediction that Marco is actually Marco Jr. who was sent to the past and deaged in an accident so now he's stuck in an eternal timeloop.
Watch that turn out to be canon.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
View attachment 140881

Oh. Old people in Japan live really long I heard. What is better, rural Japan or urban Japan?
Urban Japan has lots of things to do and access to many multicultural things. Like actual Mexican restaurants. I haven’t had Mexican food in like...4 years. But people tend to be less friendly and the cost of living is higher. Rural Japan has a lot more space and people tend to be friendlier or more connected albeit slightly backwards and slightly more xenophobic.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
That feeling when my question about whether or not I've been shipped before causes the thread to go into silence for 15+ minutes... is this a sign of something? Do I have you to blame for this, The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn ? :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Beat Xenoblade Elevator 2.

Expect a writeup soon. You can change the title now :p

:061:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
The Elevator memes are finally over. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom