• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hylian and Hong.
Hong sounds familiar (I think he used to run the Disco room if I remember correctly), and Hylian sounds sort of familiar, but I can't quite remember who they were. :o

Regardless, I guess I wasn't around when those ships were sailing; must of been some fun times. :p

i think you only have yourself to blame :V
But Natzzz, Stoopid just said he was the harem protagonist for Smashboards, so... that has to be the reason for my zero ships. :troll:

To be honest, I'd rather not become a harem protagonist here if I can help it...

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I WROTE THAT WHILE THE CREDITS WERE STILL ROLLING

UPDATE: HOLY ****. THAT IS ALL
:061:
Nick Fury asking Zeke to join the new Avengers also took my by surprise.

jk for real:

If you didn't cry like a ***** then...

...Im the only ***** I guess

You chose Mythra right?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Well if you guys ever ship me, make sure its with Royal Mail, I can't stand UPS or FedEx. :troll:

Also I'm enjoying Chibi RWBY, don't make me watch normal RWBY, please. :sadeyes:

I know about
Pyrra

And I just know something is going to happen to Penny she has to many death flags raised.

But anyway Chibi RWBY, way to oer protective Yang is fun. She will make all jars that make Ruby go hungry pay.

Also why's Blake gotta be you bestie back up Ruby? She can be your other BFF instead.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
My favorite ship?

Ura X Ura

Or otherwise known as the fan term UraShipping.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Hong sounds familiar (I think he used to run the Disco room if I remember correctly), and Hylian sounds sort of familiar, but I can't quite remember who they were. :o
Yes, she was the moderator for the Disco Room once upon a time. Hylian is a Smashboards Admin.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i think i actually met hylian...at least it sounds familiar which is weird cause when i was here i was in the back parts of the boards .-.

hong i heard about them, never met them, sad cause i only hear good things about her

Regardless, I guess I wasn't around when those ships were sailing; must of been some fun times. :p

But Natzzz, Stoopid just said he was the harem protagonist for Smashboards, so... that has to be the reason for my zero ships. :troll:
its cause ya don't got a special interaction, event, or just funny enough thing to get shipped :V

also the point wasn't ya got zero ships that killed the thread, its ya wanting a ship that killed the thread'
To be honest, I'd rather not become a harem protagonist here if I can help it...
its a horrible existence, and it doesn't happen by choice

uni seems to be enjoying it well though :p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
>Need 30% of Noctilum surveyed to do a special mission
>I do sidequests, find wreckages, kill Tyrants and I insist to find a road to a FN site via Weeping ****ing Whitewood
>29.97%

:031:
By the way....

Mythra.

How many character side quests are you doing?

They're the main way of getting development and most of the game's great content.

Also, I'm going to ask how many races you've met. I'm going to assume you've only met 3.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
its cause ya don't got a special interaction, event, or just funny enough thing to get shipped :V

also the point wasn't ya got zero ships that killed the thread, its ya wanting a ship that killed the thread'
Uh.... I'm a Yellow guy? :p

Something tells me I should probably leave this specific shipping territory or just become a submarine. It might be for the best for me while Stoopid continues to get shipped and evolves even further.

Oh yeah; I hadn't realized that Hong was female until now, Cyn Cyn . :o

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Beat Xenoblade Elevator 2.

Expect a writeup soon. You can change the title now :p
You beat the game?

You know there are lots of side quests, right?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
@ShinyLegendary Two things for you
  1. Ever tried Wii Party U? It's basically what Mario Party 10 should be if it was fun :p
  2. You said you hate most TV shows, right? What is a good TV show to you then?
Just trying to spark some conversation because frankly, I'm bored...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The last good TV Show I really enjoyed was Deep Space 9

Although I also used to love Myth Busters

I also used to watch "Through the Wormhole" with Morgan Freeman. But I only saw the first couple seasons

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Okay, now for a rundown of some of my thoughts on the Star vs. season 3 finale:

-Meteora is an awesome villain.
- Subtle yet clear parallels between Star's situation as Acting Queen and Moon's situation when her mother was killed and had to become Queen at a young age. This was a really nice touch to the first episode. The main difference is that Star's mother isn't dead, at least. Just MIA. Star's very fortunate that history didn't repeat itself. She's still got her mother. She just needed to find her.
-Those twists at the end. :crazy:
-Eclipsa's alignment is.....still sort of ambiguous, I guess. She seemed to truly be on Star's side here and showed genuine remorse for what she accidentally did to the Moon in the previous episode, but who knows. Maybe's she just an amazing actress who pulled a Toffee with one big, complicated gambit. That said, she didn't take back the throne herself, only the Royal Wand, even though Star offered to give both of those rights back to her. She seems to care more about just living a proper life with her family now, but she did show gratitude for the wand.
-Looks like Starco might actually be happening. I'm sure it won't be an easy road for them from here, with Marco fessing up that he kissed Star (even though Tom doesn't seem to hold either of them against it), things are gonna be awkward for sure. But if nothing else, I don't doubt that they'll be a couple at some point in the show.
-Yep, that seems like Glossaryck alright. No idea what the hell is going on with his voice, though. Maybe that's what he sounded like back in Eclipsa's period of time?
-The fight scenes were incredible. Probably the best the show's offered up since Moon vs. Toffee from season 2.
-Still no idea what the hell is going with the Realm of Magic, why Star was called there previously or why it charms visitors while making them forget who they are, though at least the so-called "First Born" now seems to understand that Star being there isn't doing her any favors.

I wonder what Glossaryck is gonna be up to now, since he apparently left to serve Eclipsa again (well, she's got the wand now, so it makes sense). The character's almost always been a total wild card and that really hasn't changed this season.

Eclipsa though.....damn, even though Meteora didn't actually die, it's still a rough scene to watch even on repeats, knowing that Eclipsa still thinks she just killed her own daughter for the greater good. No parent should ever have to outlive their child, much less be the one to put them down when they've gone too far......the reveal that the spell actually just reverted Meteora back to a baby was a nice twist, and a good way to avoid having Eclipsa suffer that immense grief, and give the family as a whole a second chance.....hopefully Eclipsa really does only have good intentions, then. Very great scene in all regards.

I'm glad Ponyhead finally got to participate in the action-oriented parts of a season finale for once. Now if only she could get some genuinely strong character development......then we'd be golden.

Oh, and it seems pretty clear that, while in the Realm of Magic, the carefree, amnesiac Moon is naked underneath all that thick long hair of hers. I find it somewhat hard to believe they got away with that, but then again, if Gravity Falls got away with just barely cutting off an obvious swear word, then anthyding can hadplen. She's gonna be in an awfully rude awakening if she got her memories back upon leaving the Realm of Magic like Star did. :laugh:

The thing that's more on my mind than anything else from this finale, however, is none other than Eclipsa Butterfly. As I said before, her alignment is still somewhat ambiguous. Maybe she really doesn't want the throne that much after all. Maybe she just wants to run off to live a peaceful life with her family. I mean, that is what she did in the first place in the past. Perhaps that's the tell that she just really doesn't care about being Queen of Mewni. We don't know what Globgor is like, though. Maybe he or some other monsters that remain in the dimension, knowing that Eclipsa now has the wand and possibly knowing that Meteora is the rightful heir to the throne, would try to push them to retake the throne again. Hard to say though, considering that Meteora already tried it in a violent manner herself, yet Eclipsa directly stopped her. I'll leave it at that for now though, because if I didn't, I would probably ramble on about theories and possibilities for a while, lol. Much like Glossaryck, Eclipsa seems to be a wild card.

tl:dr. Absolutely fantastic finale full of twists, funny moments, great characterization, and many mysteries that will have to be answered in the next season. :p Also, Eclipsa rocks. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Now I wanna know if anyone has any Smashboards crack ships.
Following Ura Ura 's example (and as a silly nod to myself), I'd like to ship Yellow x Yellow to create the YellowSquared Ship. You can never have too much yellow until it starts blinding your screen, after all. :p

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If anyone has Smashboards crack ships please don't say them out loud.

I don't need that weirdness thrust upon my brethren like that.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

Uh.... I'm a Yellow guy? :p

Something tells me I should probably leave this specific shipping territory or just become a submarine. It might be for the best for me while Stoopid continues to get shipped and evolves even further.

Oh yeah; I hadn't realized that Hong was female until now, Cyn Cyn . :o
probs for the best, shipping will come when it comes, nothing to force it to :V

1. Ever tried Wii Party U? It's basically what Mario Party 10 should be if it was fun :p
if ya bored me and ya could always screw around :p
Inside joke between me and Hong due to my username :p

-thumbs up-
ah gotcha~ ^-^

Now I wanna know if anyone has any Smashboards crack ships.
pretty sure they would of been said by now

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
If anyone has Smashboards crack ships please don't say them out loud.

I don't need that weirdness thrust upon my brethren like that.
Bud, this isn't the first time we've done this song and dance and it won't be the last.

Embrace the crackiness.

D

Deleted member

Okay, sorry it took so long.

1. Never tried it. I tried Mario Party 10 ( which was kind of boring ) and Nintendo Land.
2. Hmmm.....
Seasons 1-3 of Spongebob.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Alright I posted most people's usernames here in a randomizer generator. Whoever is listed together gets shipped together. i.e. 1 & 2 get shipped, 3 & 4 get shipped, so on so forth. Here's the result.

1. Z25
  2. Wario Bros
  3. Ura
  4. Schnee
  5. Venus
  6. Praline
  7. Lily
  8. Cyndane
  9. Coricus
  10. DarkAura64
  11. Shiny
  12. Lampy
  13. Stoopid
  14. AreJay
  15. NonSpecificGuy
  16. Crono
  17. Red
  18. Swamp
  19. Zeb
  20. Irene
  21. Pumpkaboo
  22. Natz
  23. Yellow
  24. Aurane
  25. Mythra
  26. Erureido
  27. Gwen
  28. Opo

So with that, we have...

Z25 X Wario Bros
Ura X Schnee
Venus X Praline
Lily X Cyndane
Coricus X DarkAura64
Shiny X Lampy
Stoopid X AreJay
NonSpecificGuy X Crono
Red X Swamp
Zeb X Irene
Pumpkaboo X Natz
Yellow X Aurane
Mythra X Erureido
Gwen X Opo

Damn, this takes crack shipping to a whole new meaning.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
By the way....

Mythra.

How many character side quests are you doing?

They're the main way of getting development and most of the game's great content.

Also, I'm going to ask how many races you've met. I'm going to assume you've only met 3.
Currently no one, Im grabbing basic missions from the board to get cash for my Skell + the grind to Lv. 30

Lemme see, not counting the ones you get in storyline; I already recruited Alexa, Frye and Hope, currently raising the affinity of the later to do her affinity quest.
I don't know where to find H.B.'s quest.

Race-wise, I met the Nopon, the Man-on and the Ganglion of course
I saw the Wrothians too, but I haven't met them yet.

Right now Im trying to get 30% of Noctilum to meet the Orpheans

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
1. Never tried it. I tried Mario Party 10 ( which was kind of boring ) and Nintendo Land.
Oooh, Nintendo Land's a really fun one too! Wish they'd sequilize it because it had a lot of potential.

2. Hmmm.....
Seasons 1-3 of Spongebob.
Oh, well, you do have some decent taste then.

Ever tried Gravity Falls? :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alright I posted most people's usernames here in a randomizer generator. Whoever is listed together gets shipped together. i.e. 1 & 2 get shipped, 3 & 4 get shipped, so on so forth. Here's the result.

1. Z25
  2. Wario Bros
  3. Ura
  4. Schnee
  5. Venus
  6. Praline
  7. Lily
  8. Cyndane
  9. Coricus
  10. DarkAura64
  11. Shiny
  12. Lampy
  13. Stoopid
  14. AreJay
  15. NonSpecificGuy
  16. Crono
  17. Red
  18. Swamp
  19. Zeb
  20. Irene
  21. Pumpkaboo
  22. Natz
  23. Yellow
  24. Aurane
  25. Mythra
  26. Erureido
  27. Gwen
  28. Opo

So with that, we have...

Z25 X Wario Bros
Ura X Schnee
Venus X Praline
Lily X Cyndane
Coricus X DarkAura64
Shiny X Lampy
Stoopid X AreJay
NonSpecificGuy X Crono
Red X Swamp
Zeb X Irene
Pumpkaboo X Natz
Yellow X Aurane
Mythra X Erureido
Gwen X Opo

You just created 14 crack ships... how does it feel?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
  1. Z25
  2. Wario Bros
  3. Ura
  4. Schnee
  5. Venus
  6. Praline
  7. Lily
  8. Cyndane
  9. Coricus
  10. DarkAura64
  11. Shiny
  12. Lampy
  13. Stoopid
  14. AreJay
  15. NonSpecificGuy
  16. Crono
  17. Red
  18. Swamp
  19. Zeb
  20. Irene
  21. Pumpkaboo
  22. Natz
  23. Yellow
  24. Aurane
  25. Mythra
  26. Erureido
  27. Gwen
  28. Opo

So with that, we have...

Z25 X Wario Bros
Ura X Schnee
Venus X Praline
Lily X Cyndane
Coricus X DarkAura64
Shiny X Lampy
Stoopid X AreJay
NonSpecificGuy X Crono
Red X Swamp
Zeb X Irene
Pumpkaboo X Natz
Yellow X Aurane
Mythra X Erureido
Gwen X Opo

I'm going to be honest; for a split second, I thought I had been shipped with Natz. :p

Still though... that's an interesting ship combination the RNG picked for me with Aurane there. He likes Nichijou and I do as well, so... :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom