• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Camilla was also the free hot spring alt...

I guess this year, only those whose named end with "a" can be a free unit :V
*looks at Azura* :thinking emoji: *then looks at Joshua, then Marisa, then "Marth", then Canas, then Dorcas*

9 TT units with a name that ends with a short a sound. Hmm...

Edit: Not that I'm saying having an A at the end is a problem. I mean, your favourite Fate girl has an A at the end of her name. And 10 out of 14 of Overwatch's female characters have an A at the end of their names(including their real names, like Angela for Mercy or Lena for Tracer).

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heck, going by how Kaball doesn't have his gasblast
I think I saw the gas blast in his trailer though...

*looks at Azura* :thinking emoji: *then looks at Joshua, then Marisa, then "Marth", then Canas, then Dorcas*

9 TT units with a name that ends with a short a sound. Hmm...
And still no regular Charlotte :V

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kabal looks like Randy Orton with long hair.
Only difference is Kabal will atleast spare us from nasty ear fingering/screw driving unlike Randy Orton (the true MK monster)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
TFW you find out about a new-ish ship and you know that it probably shouldn't sail but you help row it out to sea anyway. :ultinkling::ultyounglink:

I mean to be fair, its kind of cute.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
And for the record, I'm well aware that ship has gone too far to sea to the point of sin, but that's not what I'm talking about. ._.

Edit: and now for the weather.

*looks outside*

Its ****ing cold.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The thing that kills me about that ship is that it has that trope (is it a trope, I don't know) where both people speak different languages and they can't understand each other, which I think is adorable as ****.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
The thing that kills me about that ship is that it has that trope (is it a trope, I don't know) where both people speak different languages and they can't understand each other, which I think is adorable as ****.
THIS! This is what I was talking about. Thank the Almighty Rick for showing me this.
Its cute god damn it!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
THIS! This is what I was talking about. Thank the Almighty Rick for showing me this.

Its cute god damn it!
Err...shouldn't OoT Link be 9/10 years old mentally? Given that the 7 years that passed should have been an instant for him. And then he was sent back to his time making him more or less the same age mentally as he is physically.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why didnt Xehanort go back in time when he stil lived on Destiny Island and just kill Sora if he wanted him gone so bad? But then that would se Ventus heart free and he would be awake then He would have to deal with Soras heartless and his Nobody, Roxas and-
download (10).jpeg

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m watching this show and this guy has a moustache but the moustache is just a nose piercing.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
When you see all those Shari’s Berries commercials on TV and automatically think of Shari from Animal Crossing

Guys

It’s a conspiracy

Shari from AC runs a Berries company

i haven’t played any AC game in months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom