• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There’s no way they can mess up Johnny...right?
Yeah I have faith in NRS to do him right like they always have.
Erron please, I need more Troy Baker in my life.
Well at the very least, we have him in the story intro as Shinnok lol.

I think he might end up playing another character though.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Say hello to this year's Valentine banner units in Fire Emblem Heroes! It's devoted entirely to FE9 characters!

Greil makes his Fire Emblem Heroes debut with this banner, and we get our first seasonal Ike too!

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Say hello to this year's Valentine banner units in Fire Emblem Heroes! It's devoted entirely to FE9 characters!

Greil makes his Fire Emblem Heroes debut with this banner, and we get our first seasonal Ike too!
Why is the date completely wrong at the end?

Looks really nice though, all good choices.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Ike is an Armor with DC, Special Fighter and Spd Wave + Radiant Aether

This dude literally got busted af and is gonna wreck Burger King with the Power of The Big Gay

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

Erron Black I want to see back because while he's a cool character in concept. I didn't really enjoy playing him in MKX. His only decent variation is gunslinger. Kind of like how I think Kano is incredibly boring in MK9 but I like to play as him in MKX.

Nightwolf doesn't have a whole moveset revolving around using a bow as tall as he is as both a way to shoot arrows and just use as a close-range weapon.

That'd be like saying Liu Kang can't get in because Scorpion is there, so there's no need to have someone with fireballs.
It's more like Shang Tsung can't get in because of Liu Kang. Since Scorpion more often than not does not use fireballs. But yeah, the Bow and Arrow is just a small part of Nightwolf's movelist. Heck, going by how Kaball doesn't have his gasblast, Nightwolf may not even have the Bow and Arrow if he returns, or it just might be variation dependent.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
They made D'Vorah way weirder looking, but it fits her creepy bug chick style.

Back to Kabal, he looks more hispanic now. Was he always hispanic, or maybe it's just a tan? Reminds me of how some artists will change Miguel O'Hara's skin tone since he's Mexican/Irish.

Hey @AndreaAC someone modded Breath of the Wild so you can play as Ridley

View attachment 190480
Finally the Zelda protagonist we need.

Chrono.

Maybe but I can see NRS seeing it as a substitute if they decide to cut some Kombat Kids.

MK11 is doing a lot of things right though they have to do justice for Johnny and Mileena.
Johnny is 100% in with that small leak.

I got a feeling Mileena will be DLC this time around which kinda blows as she's my main.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Johnny is 100% in with that small leak.

I got a feeling Mileena will be DLC this time around which kinda blows as she's my main.
Some speculate that since there was more stages shown in the Kombat Kast VS The Mk11 Reveal, the same can be true for the character roster. In which case I hope we have a total of 30-31. If that's the case then there should be room for Mileena and a bunch of returning MKT characters.

D

Deleted member

Back to Kabal, he looks more hispanic now. Was he always hispanic, or maybe it's just a tan? Reminds me of how some artists will change Miguel O'Hara's skin tone since he's Mexican/Irish.
Not much is really known about Kabal. But in Shaolin Monks he looked he could have been. I mean he has a Texan accent for some reason, but still.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I still don’t get why people think reusing assets for games really means anything, like it’s a remake or something.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not much is really known about Kabal. But in Shaolin Monks he looked he could have been. I mean he has a Texan accent for some reason, but still.
It's been a while since I've played Shaolin Monks, so I don't remember the accent.

I still don’t get why people think reusing assets for games really means anything, like it’s a remake or something.
It usually means saving time, that's for sure.

D

Deleted member

I'd be surprised if they left Mileena out for 11. She's been a mainstay character for a while, plus she's a fan favorite.
Also there was that whole thing about her having a bunch of clones, so if time travel doesn't bring her back then you've still got those

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well on the topic of a 30-something MK11 roster, here's my fan-made roster based on who I think is in and who I want.

Confirmed
1. Scorpion
2. Raiden
3. Baraka
4. Skarlet
5. Sonya Blade
6. Sub-Zero
7. Geras
8. Kano
9. Kabal
10. D'Vorah

Shown-off but not Officially Confirmed

11. Liu Kang
12. Kung Lao
13. Kitana
14. Cassie Cage
15. Johnny Cage

Hinted/Teased, yet to be Confirmed
16. Rain
17. Jade
18. Noob Saibot

Popular MKT Characters that missed out in MKX
19. Shang Tsung
20. Nightwolf
21. Sindel
22. Stryker
23. Smoke

Returning MKX Characters
24. Takeda Takeshi
25. Kotal Kahn
26. Erron Black

Popular MK Characters
27. Kenshi
28. Mileena
29. Tanya
30. Reptile
31. Shao Kahn (Pre-Order Bonus)

Kombat Pack 1
32. Fujin
33. Sareena
34. Havik
35. Quan Chi
36. Micheal Myers
37. Ash Williams

Kombat Pack 2
38. Reiko
39. Li Mei
40. Hotaru
41. Ermac
42. Spawn
43. Doomguy

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i got an eye patch for my ****ed up eye

i wonder how people will react when i pull up to class wearing it

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well on the topic of a 30-something MK11 roster, here's my fan-made roster based on who I think is in and who I want.

Confirmed
1. Scorpion
2. Raiden
3. Baraka
4. Skarlet
5. Sonya Blade
6. Sub-Zero
7. Geras
8. Kano
9. Kabal
10. D'Vorah

11. Liu Kang
12. Kung Lao
13. Kitana
14. Cassie Cage
15. Johnny Cage

16. Rain
17. Jade
18. Noob Saibot

19. Shang Tsung
20. Nightwolf
21. Sindel
22. Stryker
23. Smoke

Returning MKX Characters
24. Takeda Takeshi
25. Kotal Kahn
26. Erron Black

Popular MK Characters
27. Kenshi
28. Mileena
29. Tanya
30. Reptile

Kombat Pack 1
32. Fujin
33. Sareena
34. Havik
35. Quan Chi
36. Micheal Myers
37. Ash Williams

Kombat Pack 2
38. Reiko
39. Li Mei
40. Hotaru
41. Ermac
42. Spawn
43. Doomguy
They should add a xenomorph if they haven’t already

D

Deleted member

They should add a xenomorph if they haven’t already
Actually already happened in X, along with The Predator to boot. NRS has an aversion to re-using guest characters though so we'll probably never see either of them again.

D

Deleted member

Kabal looks like Randy Orton with long hair.
Well the Randy Orton part is true, not sure about the "long hair" part though. To me it just look like the kind shaved "manbun" that some guys have when they have short-medium length hair. I see it all the time.

Confirmed
1. Scorpion
2. Raiden
3. Baraka
4. Skarlet
5. Sonya Blade
6. Sub-Zero
7. Geras
8. Kano
9. Kabal
10. D'Vorah

11. Liu Kang
12. Kung Lao
13. Kitana
14. Cassie Cage
15. Johnny Cage

16. Rain
17. Jade
18. Noob Saibot

19. Shang Tsung
20. Nightwolf
21. Sindel
22. Stryker
23. Smoke

Returning MKX Characters
24. Takeda Takeshi
25. Kotal Kahn
26. Erron Black

Popular MK Characters
27. Kenshi
28. Mileena
29. Tanya
30. Reptile

Kombat Pack 1
32. Fujin
33. Sareena
34. Havik
35. Quan Chi
36. Micheal Myers
37. Ash Williams

Kombat Pack 2
38. Reiko
39. Li Mei
40. Hotaru
41. Ermac
42. Spawn
43. Doomguy
Pretty solid list. Only thing is I don't think the Jade main thing means anything since Meat was also teased. I still think she's likely though. Especially if Mileena doesn't return, though I think she will since alt timeline stuff.

Only thing that's sort of against Rain and Reptile is the tower thing with them being listed as "classic characters" alongside Shinnok and Cyrax when it comes to assists. All using their previous designs for the little icons.

But another thing to note though is that Rain on the menu art seems to have different attire. As for Reptile, before the game was even revealed one of the voice actors for the spanish dub said he got replaced for the role of Reptile and Kung Lao. Also Baraka's voice seems to be have deepened very drastically during today's stream, to where before it sounded too similar to Reptile's.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Pretty solid list. Only thing is I don't think the Jade main thing means anything since Meat was also teased. I still think she's likely though. Especially if Mileena doesn't return, though I think she will since alt timeline stuff.

Only thing that's sort of against Rain and Reptile is the tower thing with them being listed as "classic characters" alongside Shinnok and Cyrax when it comes to assists. All using their previous designs for the little icons.

But another thing to note though is that Rain on the menu art seems to have different attire. As for Reptile, before the game was even revealed one of the voice actors for the spanish dub said he got replaced for the role of Reptile and Kung Lao. Also Baraka's voice seems to be have deepened very drastically during today's stream, to where before it sounded too similar to Reptile's.
Where was Meat teased?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I forgot where exactly, but it one of the pro players had it has his MK11 main.
Meh it's prob a troll by Boon & co. To try and discredit the Jade/Rain tease from the MK11 reveal lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom