• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
not even the best skyward sword dungeon smh. thats a testament to how good the dungeons were
Wait. If you don't think Ancient Cistern is the best Skyward Sword dungeon, then do you think its Sandship? That was pretty good too.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
not even the best skyward sword dungeon smh. thats a testament to how good the dungeons were

oh no i get yah. beamos gave me super bad nightmares as a kid in addition to them being kinda annoying. i wouldnt say the dungeon sucks because of them tho
As far as I'm aware, you never mentioned anything about the enemies in your original post. How the hell was I supposed to know?

Of all the things to give you nightmares in Majora's Mask, ******* Beamos? Not the alien sidequest, the moon, the transformation cutscenes, or all of Ikana Valley?
I mis-spoke! I didn't mean to mis-speak.

*sigh* Forget it. I've already embarassed myself enough. F it all

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Despite the meme world building and controllers, the gimmicks and themes in the SS dungeons are pretty great, with the Timeshift Stones in Lanayru winning the cake.

The Mining Facility is pretty underrated imo

Last edited:

ThrowawayBoi

Banned via Warnings
Of all the things to give you nightmares in Majora's Mask, ******* Beamos? Not the alien sidequest, the moon, the transformation cutscenes, or all of Ikana Valley?
look at this **** dude

Beamos_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

Wait. If you don't think Ancient Cistern is the best Skyward Sword dungeon, then do you think its Sandship? That was pretty good too.
sky keep was my favorite. sandship and ancient cistern are tied for second place i guess

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Despite the meme world building and controllers, the gimmicks and themes in the SS dungeons are pretty great, with the Timeshift Stones in Lanayru winning the cake.
I dunno. Pretty much everything but control is top tier Zelda imo. SS was pretty great.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The only thing I disliked about SS was how linear it was.

That, and that the Loftwings and flying mechanics weren't utilized all that well, imo.

I mis-spoke! I didn't mean to mis-speak.

*sigh* Forget it. I've already embarassed myself enough. F it all
I don't think anyone minds, bud. Don't be so hard on yourself over this.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
IMO, the dungeons were easily Skyward Sword's strongest point. The amount of creativity they put into level design and thematic, how you used the items, and the objects like the Timeshift Stones were very clever and allowed for some of the most enjoyable puzzles. Hopefully if they ever go back to the typical dungeons they'll take a few pages out of SS' book because it had many good ideas in there that could be explored even further.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I don't think anyone minds, bud. Don't be so hard on yourself over this.
Androobie Androobie ThrowawayBoi ThrowawayBoi My apologies for earlier.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Why shouldn't I be? I got mad over something small, AGAIN. As usual.

This is why I see myself as a loser every single freaking day, because I can't enjoy a stupid game. Among other things I get mad over, things that are really small.

It's no mystery as to why I hate myself. That's one of the main reasons why.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Androobie Androobie ThrowawayBoi ThrowawayBoi My apologies for earlier.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms Why shouldn't I be? I got mad over something small, AGAIN. As usual.

This is why I see myself as a loser every single freaking day, because I can't enjoy a stupid game. Among other things I get mad over, things that are really small.

It's no mystery as to why I hate myself. That's one of the main reasons why.
Bruh.

Just take a deep breath.

Is this a big deal? No. It's not.

No harm was done. No one is seriously mad. No need to beat yourself up.

D

Deleted member

Kabal looks pretty cool in MK11. Probably one of my favorite X-Rays/Supers.
Kabal looks great. I wasn't huge fan of how goofy he looked in 9, and I think they did a great job with his re-design. He's got a sort of Winter Soldier look going on.
D'Vorah looks disgusting, but in a good way? She definitely looks more like a humanoid bug-woman now, for better or worse.
Still waiting on Kotal Khan and Johnny Cage though

Last edited by a moderator:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Kabal looks great. I wasn't huge fan of how goofy he looked in 9, and I think they did a great job with his re-design. He's got a sort of Winter Soldier look going on.
D'Vorah looks disgusting, but in a good way? She definitely looks more like a humanoid bug-woman now, for better or worse.
Still waiting on Kotal Khan and Johnny Cage though
D’Vorah looks gnarly but her face looks a bit more masculine to me. Good to see a MKX newcomer that isn’t one of the kids come back though.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
And now I have no idea how to get to the freaking boss room and I'm panicking.

I'm such an idiot...what the heck did I miss?!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
In regards to MK11, the only MKX returning characters I see happening (in addition to Cassie and D'Vorah who are confirmed) are Takeda and Kotal Kahn. I think Kotal is a given since there's still his feud with Raiden that has to play out and as for Takeda, it's likely that there's going to be a male representative of the Kombat Krew from MKX. Erron Black is a maybe but it'd be cool to see him in.

IMO, Jacqui won't be in because Geras fills the niche Jax/Tremor had and Kung Jin won't be in because Nightwolf will return and fill that niche.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I dunno. Pretty much everything but control is top tier Zelda imo. SS was pretty great.

Yeah, I mean, the worlds are pretty cool, but having them isolated by the sky is my only gripe, makes the game feel small despite all the loftwing flying thing.
Coming from playing TP with its more open world made this felt like a slight downgrade for me.

Still, now I wanna undust the Wii and finish the last challenge of the game: Dodoh's High Dive

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
What game is it?
Majora's Mask 3ds. Stone tower temple

and screw it all, I can't find a guide that will show me what the fricking frick I did wrong;.

Screw it all. I'm repeating this blasted temple. Final day; no bloody time to fight the boss.

...i'm so freaking angry witih myself right now. How could I miss something? It shouldn't be this easy to miss something

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
In regards to MK11, the only MKX returning characters I see happening (in addition to Cassie and D'Vorah who are confirmed) are Takeda and Kotal Kahn. I think Kotal is a given since there's still his feud with Raiden that has to play out and as for Takeda, it's likely that there's going to be a male representative of the Kombat Krew from MKX. Erron Black is a maybe but it'd be cool to see him in.

IMO, Jacqui won't be in because Geras fills the niche Jax/Tremor had and Kung Jin won't be in because Nightwolf will return and fill that niche.
Tonya needs to return tbh...cause Dashie

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Kung Jin and Nightwolf play pretty differently though.

Jin focuses on the bow and Nightwolf on the tomahawks.
Nightwolf also uses the bow though. And I think only half of the Kombat Kids are returning. Which is Cassie (the most story relevant one) and Takeda (the most popular one).
Tonya needs to return tbh...cause Dashie
Tanya you mean?

I hope so to. Rain is hinted at returning and it would be nice to have both in the game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
There's a lot of good Temples. Though I'll take the Water Temple over the Fire Temple any day. Never minded the backtracking, bootsswitching(I love the OOT menu in itself) or any of that. Not that I disagree with the idea of making the boots items in the remake either.

Though I love the Shadow Temple. But hey, I love scary stuff. I thought it was extremely fun design. The boss however is less fun cause the bow is hard to aim while you're bouncing everywhere.

MM is fun too. Though to be honest, the temples weren't as fun to me. Just couldn't enjoy 'em as much. Great Bay Temple was the only one I didn't like, however. Also, Temple of Droplets and Mermaid's Cave(both past and present) are pretty good. But I really liked the Oracles games, so...

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Asuka missing out on another week of SmackDown tv...damn Becky was right
Tanya you mean?

I hope so to. Rain is hinted at returning and it would be nice to have both in the game.
Yeah...Tanya the Babygirl...and if Rain is being hinted then MK11 is doing things right

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nightwolf also uses the bow though. And I think only half of the Kombat Kids are returning. Which is Cassie (the most story relevant one) and Takeda (the most popular one).
Nightwolf doesn't have a whole moveset revolving around using a bow as tall as he is as both a way to shoot arrows and just use as a close-range weapon.

That'd be like saying Liu Kang can't get in because Scorpion is there, so there's no need to have someone with fireballs.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I still have no clue what I did wrong...

apparently there's two chests in the flipped version of the first room, but I'm only able to see one (the lower one). The upper one isn't there. Had to look up many guides, but I don't know how to get to that freaking chest.

I may try tomororow but I have no freaking clue.

Freaking heck...how could I miss that...my day is ruined. Screw my brain; why do I suck at this game. Frick.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Well, guys, pack it up it's official Kabal is the coolest ****ing character in Mortal Kombat 11.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
I beat the main story last night and it was quite a ride from beginning to end, I’m sure I’m not the only one who cheered when Roxas came back and had the biggest smile on my face when he was reunited with Xion and Axel (Lea) and when the ending showed all three with Saïx (Isa) eating sea salt ice cream at the top of the clock tower in Twilight Town along with Hayner, Pence, and Olette. :grin:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Nightwolf doesn't have a whole moveset revolving around using a bow as tall as he is as both a way to shoot arrows and just use as a close-range weapon.

That'd be like saying Liu Kang can't get in because Scorpion is there, so there's no need to have someone with fireballs.
Maybe but I can see NRS seeing it as a substitute if they decide to cut some Kombat Kids.
Yeah...Tanya the Babygirl...and if Rain is being hinted then MK11 is doing things right
MK11 is doing a lot of things right though they have to do justice for Johnny and Mileena.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Maybe but I can see NRS seeing it as a substitute if they decide to cut some Kombat Kids.

MK11 is doing a lot of things right though they have to do justice for Johnny and Mileena.
There’s no way they can mess up Johnny...right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom