• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Considering ARMS was apparently a planned Nintendo crossover at first, does that mean another non-Smash fighter Nintendo crossover is possible?

I wonder how a director would take a traditional fighter or maybe some type of VS game. I have my own ideas, too, but I'm no game dev. I wanted to be one when I was a kid but that was hella improbable.
Wait, where did you hear that?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My face when best girl hits the hardest with physical attacks without me trying to make that happen.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My whole idea of a Nintendo traditional fighter is that characters have at least 2 styles of play that are different from one another.

Not like the Street Fighter weird ass name styles, I'm talking drastic differences.

Say :4link: **** you TP gang has one style using the Master Sword and staple items like arrows, boomerangs, and bombs. Then he has another style that focuses on magic-based equipment by mainly using the Magic Rod, accompanied by all the other "Rod" themed items. Both are different enough playstyles to suit different types of players or just whatever is more fun to them.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
My whole idea of a Nintendo traditional fighter is that characters have at least 2 styles of play that are different from one another.

Not like the Street Fighter weird *** name styles, I'm talking drastic differences.

Say :4link:**** you TP gang has one style using the Master Sword and staple items like arrows, boomerangs, and bombs. Then he has another style that focuses on magic-based equipment by mainly using the Magic Rod, accompanied by all the other "Rod" themed items. Both are different enough playstyles to suit different types of players or just whatever is more fun to them.
So basically Hyrule Warriors: Fighting Game Edition?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some of y'all probably know this, but DBS is gonna have more episodes. A new arc in the Manga started, and they might adapt the new Broly movie like they did the last two, so can get an idea of what's gonna be in it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
No. That's awesome.

I honestly love the idea of double movesets. Mortal Kombat has been doing that for ages with a Regular and Weapon set.
well that's original stuff, this is mostly references

like, a dual :ultwario: moveset of both wario land and warioware is a win-win

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Some of y'all probably know this, but DBS is gonna have more episodes. A new arc in the Manga started, and they might adapt the new Broly movie like they did the last two, so can get an idea of what's gonna be in it.
I'd like it if they at least adapted the hour of screenplay that was cut from the Broly movie for the series.

It'd make for an interesting ride if they cover the Planet Vegeta stuff and the first few episodes of the new season of Dragon Ball Super has absolutely zero Goku in it except showing him as a baby. :laugh:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
well that's original stuff, this is mostly references

like, a dual :ultwario: moveset of both wario land and warioware is a win-win
Mario has his normal Smash and a Hammer moveset. Would Luigi be the same? What about Dr. Mario? Do you intend to do this for everyone?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Mario has his normal Smash and a Hammer moveset. Would Luigi be the same? What about Dr. Mario? Do you intend to do this for everyone?
The idea isn't converting everyone from Smash to a new fighter, it's just a select bunch. I wouldn't try to copy Sakura's idea of G&W and R.O.B., and Doc wouldn't even probably appear at all outside of a costume if I had the wheel, since it's hard enough to come with one unique moveset.

Luigi would be Poltergust / M&L in my idea. It'd be hard to come up with a roster, but I could probably do 40 for a base, since two movesets make it 80 technically.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
so Rebecca sugar basically confirmed that we will see in the show at one point that :

Steven and Connie will get married.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The idea isn't converting everyone from Smash to a new fighter, it's just a select bunch. I wouldn't try to copy Sakura's idea of G&W and R.O.B., and Doc wouldn't even probably appear at all outside of a costume if I had the wheel, since it's hard enough to come with one unique moveset.

Luigi would be Poltergust / M&L in my idea. It'd hard to come up with a roster, but I could probably do 40 for a base.
Once you get the roster done, I'll see what I can do. Doc wouldn't really work as a costume anyway. Best to leave him out otherwise, since he has too many differences from Mario these days.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just got a Dream Female Corrin unexpectedly...FEHeroes loves to love my luck sometimes

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Winter weather in New England in a nutshell:

Day 1: Sunny at 13 degrees Fahrenheit.
Day 2: Torrential downpours with winds up to 50-60 mph. 56 degrees Fahrenheit.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sure there's other places that have it worse than I do, but considering I live in a literal broken down trailer, the effects of the weather are a little more... Effective.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh no :(

Neat. Who's your favorite team?
Sixers. They've been doing pretty good lately. I also like the Warriors.

I'd like it if they at least adapted the hour of screenplay that was cut from the Broly movie for the series.

It'd make for an interesting ride if they cover the Planet Vegeta stuff and the first few episodes of the new season of Dragon Ball Super has absolutely zero Goku in it except showing him as a baby. :laugh:
That'd be pretty cool. Obviously, I want to see what the other Z-Fighters are up to, since the whole squad is pretty cool.

I'd also like for them to develop Goten in any meaningful way.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Winter weather in New England in a nutshell:

Day 1: Sunny at 13 degrees Fahrenheit.
Day 2: Torrential downpours with winds up to 50-60 mph. 56 degrees Fahrenheit.
new england or new egland states?
lol rip me, Obviously the states
Damn I need coffee

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
That'd be pretty cool. Obviously, I want to see what the other Z-Fighters are up to, since the whole squad is pretty cool.

I'd also like for them to develop Goten in any meaningful way.
Goten and Trunks have to found the Kikoukenjutsu Martial Arts School at some point (I mean, when they're adults).

Dragon Ball Super is the perfect opportunity to show their progression into that life.

Gohan also writes a book about Ki Usage based on when he taught Videl how to use it, which causes a huge upswing of Ki users in the Dragon Ball world.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Goten and Trunks have to found the Kikoukenjutsu Martial Arts School at some point (I mean, when they're adults).

Dragon Ball Super is the perfect opportunity to show their progression into that life.

Gohan also writes a book about Ki Usage based on when he taught Videl how to use it, which causes a huge upswing of Ki users in the Dragon Ball world.
I forgot that they opened a school in the online game. I knew that Krillin took over for Roshi, and Tien had his school that they showed briefly.

I knew about Gohan writing a book on Ki. Which is hilarious and hype, our ***** just wrote a book on how to get Super Powers.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Hifumi is a top 5 girl.

She should be playable if they remake the game!
Thought you'd like her.

She takes Shogi way too seriously and it's great.
I forgot that they opened a school in the online game. I knew that Krillin took over for Roshi, and Tien had his school that they showed briefly.

I knew about Gohan writing a book on Ki. Which is hilarious and hype, our ***** just wrote a book on how to get Super Powers.
That's an amazing way to describe Gohan's book.

"How to get Superpowers in 6 Easy Steps, by Son Gohan"

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Thought you'd like her.

She takes Shogi way too seriously and it's great.

That's an amazing way to describe Gohan's book.

"How to get Superpowers in 6 Easy Steps, by Son Gohan"
Yeah she’s great.

Huh, so what about that Steven Universe season finale?

I, uhm, I'm not sure how to take this statement
Well I mean a lot of brazilians are black. I didn’t really mean anything by it.

KMDP

Smash Legend
It felt a bit rushed to me*, though what was there was great.
*For being Steven's "greatest challenge yet", White Diamond took less time to submit to the Crystal Gems ideology than Jasper.

One thing I noticed about Steven's final song for the season, he sings a new variant of "We Are the Crystal Gems", but doesn't insert himself into the roll call like he used to. I wonder if this is Rebecca Sugar trying to say something about Steven.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The final dlc pack for WWE 2K19 finally released yesterday...and I can finally use the new stars today

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
"I'M MARY POPPINS, YA'LL!"

Had to be said, even if it's far from the first time.

Really mind-blowing finale overall.

I'm hoping to see plenty of Jasper in the next season. More of White Diamond, as well, for sure. Not to mention all of the uncorrupted Gems.

It felt a bit rushed to me*, though what was there was great.
*For being Steven's "greatest challenge yet", White Diamond took less time to submit to the Crystal Gems ideology than Jasper.
Admittedly I am disappointed about that part. The fanbase, myself included, had been waiting to see White Diamond for years, then it takes about three appearances (counting White Pearl when she attended the ball, especially since the season finale made it clear that any Gem corrupted by White copies her words and movements, and she can almost positively see through their eyes, as well) for her to turn over a new leaf.

Still, for what time she did have as an antagonist, she was badass and nightmarish. The finale was great, but I wish White had physically appeared more and actually did more as an antagonist before this. I get the feeling that she hasn't made the full turn quite yet, though. This is just the beginning. It's going to take a long time for her to fully change and adjust. Whether that means she'll actually be an antagonist again or not, though, I don't know.

I'm also curious as to how the other Diamonds actually came to be, as well as herself. There's been some theories popping up regarding what she said about Pink Diamond being "a part of her that she has to repress". The theory is that Pink and the other two Diamonds are literally a part of White, that they feature emotions and parts of her personality she repressed because she created them specifically to try and remove those aspects from herself. Whether this is true or not, I'd love to see the Diamonds' origins and more of White's background explored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom