• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yo that Wargroove trailer was gravy man. I didn't expect an outright anime trailer for the game lol.

So excited to play this game come February 1st. Literally 9 days from now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Me to. Although it comes to no surprise given my love for AW lol.
Yes we all know lol. You’ll take whatever Advance Wars type game you can get. Maybe if this sells well Nintendo might take notice and bring back Advance Wars.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Yes we all know lol. You’ll take whatever Advance Wars type game you can get. Maybe if this sells well Nintendo might take notice and bring back Advance Wars.
To play devil's advocate, didn't people say the same thing about Fast Racing Neo and F-Zero?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well that's the hope at least lol. If the game is successful and is continuously popular, Nintendo/Intelligent Systems will have to take notice.
To play devil's advocate, didn't people say the same thing about Fast Racing Neo and F-Zero?
I'm not too sure about that game and how well it did. Maybe it just didn't do well enough?

And TBH, F-Zero faces a tougher challenge returning than Advance Wars IMO. A lot of F-Zero mechanics got cannibalized by Mario Kart whereas Advance Wars is fundamentally different enough from Fire Emblem to not have the same happen.

That being said, I would love a new F-Zero game on the Switch if it ever happened. IIRC there was a Wii U game that could have happened at the start of the console's lifespan but it never came to be.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I just played Smash for the first time in like 3 weeks. I played like 5 minutes and stopped cause I got bored lol

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well that's the hope at least lol. If the game is successful and is continuously popular, Nintendo/Intelligent Systems will have to take notice.

I'm not too sure about that game and how well it did. Maybe it just didn't do well enough?

And TBH, F-Zero faces a tougher challenge returning than Advance Wars IMO. A lot of F-Zero mechanics got cannibalized by Mario Kart whereas Advance Wars is fundamentally different enough from Fire Emblem to not have the same happen.

That being said, I would love a new F-Zero game on the Switch if it ever happened. IIRC there was a Wii U game that could have happened at the start of the console's lifespan but it never came to be.
It's weird for me to say this, but I legitimately think Advance Wars has a better shot at getting revived than F-Zero.
Poor Falcon.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's weird for me to say this, but I legitimately think Advance Wars has a better shot at getting revived than F-Zero.
Poor Falcon.
Hey man at least Falcon gets to live on through Smash lol. Same with Ness/Lucas even though his series isn't dead but rather "complete".
But I thought Captain Falcon was from Smash Bros.
Yeah and Roy is from SSBM as well.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With them putting an indie showcase out I could see a direct coming soon that focuses on a lot but leaves indies out to save time because of the presentation. If we don’t get one by Friday, then I think first week of February will have one.

Chrono.

For what it's worth, didn't Nintendo almost got Criterion Games to make an F-zero game?

There was an attempt, I guess.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Goat Simulator is great but I dunno if it's 30 dollars great

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well, this is a bit overdue, but here's me if I were an anime girl.

If I were an Anime Girl.png

While I am not currently wearing my blue glasses, many people I know recognize me in them, hence their inclusion.

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'm guessing this is literally every Kingdom Hearts fan right now in terms of checking for news? :p

I do hope it comes out on the Switch at some point, though.
3 probably won't.

Not sure about the HD collections either cause not even Xbox got those.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
3 probably won't.

Not sure about the HD collections either cause not even Xbox got those.
That's a bit of a shame since I've always had interest in playing KH, but it seems to never to show up on Switch or any other Nintendo console excluding handhelds, so...

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
As cute as I expected!
Praline please. :p

Actually, made a slight error with my glasses choice, so here's the real me if I were an anime girl:

Me as an Anime Girl Final.png

EDIT: Whoops, accidental double post: delete this one and I'll wait for the next poster.

EDIT 2: Thanks for the merge!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom