• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

TFW you try to read someone else's post but their font color blends in with the background of the site.

No comment on the context of the post. :V
I honestly forget my text is even purple, I keep meaning to change that, but yeah, honestly just forget.

Chrono.

Had a pretty uncomfortable evening with a neighbor.

Mom invited her over for coffee and all seemed well until she went on a huge racist rant about one of our other neighbors. We were kinda flabbergasted, mom basically kicked her out in the nicest way she could (without it looking like we kicked her out.)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Had a pretty uncomfortable evening with a neighbor.

Mom invited her over for coffee and all seemed well until she went on a huge racist rant about one of our other neighbors. We were kinda flabbergasted, mom basically kicked her out in the nicest way she could (without it looking like we kicked her out.)
Oof.
People are awful.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any Smash ship that isn't :ultkirby:x:ultjigglypuff: or :ultfalcon:x:ultsamus: is automatically garbage as far I'm concerned. Even then I don't support those two pairings very much; mostly I just really like how BitF handled them. I don't like crossover shipping much, and yeah, it also helps that a lot of characters in Smash already have canoncial love interests in their home series.

Although, I do think Pit's crush on ALBW Zelda is kinda charming (and funny. Especially when Viridi starts messing with him).

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Those Yoshi, Kirby, & those 2 Final Fantasy titles announcements definitely tell me there won't be a January Nintendo Direct.

There still might be a chance for a Pokémon Direct this month though.
What's Malleo Kart 8 DX?
Ok,ok, sorry about that, but to be serious... kind of shock you haven't got the game though. I have bought it but haven't play it for over a year because my copy is at my brother's place now.
It's been on my wishlist since I got my Switch in 2017 but other new games and owning the Wii U version made it a low priority.

Right now I'm more excited for Crash Tag Team Racing Nitro Fueled than MK8D.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
uh...for some odd reason my Amiibo Fantastic Four all love to abuse nair for nearly everything

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hmmm... I wonder if I can beat the palace during the day I’m on. That’d give me more time to do whatever before the next arc starts.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Any Smash ship that isn't :ultkirby:x:ultjigglypuff: or :ultfalcon:x:ultsamus: is automatically garbage as far I'm concerned. Even then I don't support those two pairings very much; mostly I just really like how BitF handled them. I don't like crossover shipping much, and yeah, it also helps that a lot of characters in Smash already have canoncial love interests in their home series.

Although, I do think Pit's crush on ALBW Zelda is kinda charming (and funny. Especially when Viridi starts messing with him).
get with the times man, there's a new ship in town :ultincineroar::ultisabelle:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
What you trying to decode?
Well... images. Like I said. :p

More specifically, the sprites from Etrian Odyssey 3. Nobody else seems to have bothered, or bothered to put them anywhere I can find, so I just did them myself. (other people already did the 3DS games, or made tools for them, so at least I don't have to put as much effort into those.)

I just did this one for now though, as proof that it works, I'll do the rest another time when I have a bit more time to work on automating the process. And then look for anything interesting they left behind. :p

I also got more-or-less complete skill data for each game from 3-5 plus both remakes. Turns out half of the places claiming to list the skill data (like the Japanese wikis) have wrong or inaccurate info. :p or maybe I'm wrong, I dunno But turning the data into something normal people can read is a bit more time-consuming, so I haven't done much with the info yet.

D

Deleted member

Well... images. Like I said. :p

More specifically, the sprites from Etrian Odyssey 3. Nobody else seems to have bothered, or bothered to put them anywhere I can find, so I just did them myself. (other people already did the 3DS games, or made tools for them, so at least I don't have to put as much effort into those.)

I just did this one for now though, as proof that it works, I'll do the rest another time when I have a bit more time to work on automating the process. And then look for anything interesting they left behind. :p

I also got more-or-less complete skill data for each game from 3-5 plus both remakes. Turns out half of the places claiming to list the skill data (like the Japanese wikis) have wrong or inaccurate info. :p or maybe I'm wrong, I dunno But turning the data into something normal people can read is a bit more time-consuming, so I haven't done much with the info yet.
Do you have a clean image of the blonde Imperial? I've been trying to find one for ages but I have never been able to.

Chrono.

I'm lowkey a fan of :ultwolf::ultisabelle:.

Mostly cause I've seen some cute comics and I'm a sucker for "bad boy is a **** to everyone but a big softie for his girl."

D

Deleted member

The best I've got right now is just the sprites:

I don't know if they ever published the actual art anywhere, but if they did I haven't found it yet.
Real thanks, been looking for this for quite a while.
Ah, my beautiful Protector turned edgelord.

Vut isn't her sprite just her art?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Real thanks, been looking for this for quite a while.
Ah, my beautiful Protector turned edgelord.

Vut isn't her sprite just her art?
Yeah, but I mean that the actual art would be higher resolution than that. They released the full-size art for a few games, but not for EO4 (or at least none that I could find anywhere).

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Apparently my mom has this wig she never used and it looks good on me, at leaste thats what my dad and sister say

are there people that wear wigs everyday? maybe ill finally feel pretty if I wear one
Considering I never bother paying attention to small details like that, nor ruffling people's hair, I can't say I know the answer.

So I just played DMC3 the first time for a couple of hours. Goddamn do I suck lmao, died to the first ****ing boss like 6 times
I hope you have fun figuring out a certain rockin' weapon, cause boy was it something when I had to bust a statue with it :v

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Considering I never bother paying attention to small details like that, nor ruffling people's hair, I can't say I know the answer.

I hope you have fun figuring out a certain rockin' weapon, cause boy was it something when I had to bust a statue with it :v
I am well aware of Nevan's existance lol, **** is going to be wack. I just beat the 3 trials

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well... Seeing as my current game is Celeste, I'll swap out my avatar to match.

I'm also playing Hallow Knight and Stardew Valley, but Celeste is my focus at the moment.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
The lineage of the Belmonts is so ****ed up in the Lords of Shadow games. Like, since Gabriel Belmont is Dracula but also the father of Trevor Belmont that means that Trevor Belmont is ****ing Alucard... What the ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom