• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Broke: VGA announcements
Woke: Etrian Odyssey Nexus Mapping Trailer
Atlus knows what the fans want
Damn, you beat me to it. :p

Whoever drew the maps for the trailer sucks at drawing maps. Why would you draw the map and not mark the door the first time you found it?
Amateurs.
yes I know they probably just goofed in debug mode and/or want to make it look more interesting, but still

Last edited:

Chrono.

Man Final Smashes have come a long way from... this.

Seeing this and I'm super grateful they went for more cinematic ones like most traditional supers.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man Final Smashes have come a long way from... this.

Seeing this and I'm super grateful they went for more cinematic ones like most traditional supers.
Can I say that, while playing Giga Bowser for a short time, while is a cool concept, the way it was implented in Brawl & Smash 4 was really underwhelming?

Like, Giga Bowser is so slow in those games, and some of his attack are surprisely weak for what you might from a giant monster, which combined at how short it last, especially in Smash 4, make me honestly not that sad they decided to just remove it in Ultimate and go for the big punch instead. Because atleast there, you feel the power when you land it, and even if you don't land it, it's quick, so you don't get like 10~ seconds of dissapointement.

Tho, while I'm not sad for Giga Bowser not being playable, I'm a bit sad that Wario-Man isn't playable anymore, since contrary to GB, WW felt actually powerful and fun to use.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So those Crash Bandicoot dice may have more to them.

To sum it up, one of the dice is a standard six-sided die, which of course means the total number of each sides number is 21. However, the second die only has the six side, and all other sides are blank.

People are thinking this may be the release date for this supposed Crash Team Racing remake - Friday June (6th month of the year) 21st, 2019. It's also consistent with the original PS4 release of N. Sane Trilogy and the multiplatform release a year later, which both happened on a Friday in late June.

I'd be willing to believe this if only because the lack of five dotted sides on one of the dice is actually consistent and everyone who received this merch has those missing sides, and it seems odd to omit them otherwise.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
You know, seeing Shish and Moydowgo on about loving maps has taken a dark turn since I found out pedophiles call themselves MAPs (Minor Attracted Person) a few days ago
At this point I'm convinced every common word is used as slang for something horrible by some group or another. It's best not to stress too much over it and worry more about the context.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
About damn time Subway brought back the garlic spread. That is some good ****.

But I had no idea I've been waiting ELEVEN years for its return (I thought it was half than that).

But the wait was SO worth it.

KMDP

Smash Legend

To sum it up, one of the dice is a standard six-sided die, which of course means the total number of each sides number is 21. However, the second die only has the six side, and all other sides are blank.

People are thinking this may be the release date for this supposed Crash Team Racing remake - Friday June (6th month of the year) 21st, 2019. It's also consistent with the original PS4 release of N. Sane Trilogy and the multiplatform release a year later, which both happened on a Friday in late June.

I'd be willing to believe this if only because the lack of five dotted sides on one of the dice is actually consistent and everyone who received this merch has those missing sides, and it seems odd to omit them otherwise.
It's worth noting that most games are released on Fridays nowadays.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
That makes a lot of sense, actually. Kids can buy the game after school on the day it comes out and spend the weekend playing it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Tuesdays and Fridays are the two days for major releases.

These dice indicating a Friday release instead of a Tuesday release is still important as it specifically follows a previous pattern within the Crash series as of late. Most people were already speculating Crash to become a summer release every two years but the fact that this pair of dice is hinting at a Friday specifically means that June-Friday releases are a target Activision has for the Crash series.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Imagine...

If Phil Spencer's at the Game Awards talking Xbox stuff then he invites Reggie Fils-Aime and they reveal Banjo & Kazooie...

are spirits and Minecraft Steve ends up being the first DLC fighter

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Imagine...

If Phil Spencer's at the Game Awards talking Xbox stuff then he invites Reggie Fils-Aime and they reveal Banjo & Kazooie...

The boards will literally die

D

Deleted member

You know, seeing Shish and Moydowgo on about loving maps has taken a dark turn since I found out pedophiles call themselves MAPs (Minor Attracted Person) a few days ago
Pedophiles aren't allowed to draw maps.
Also I really ****ing hate how they use a less known synonym to try to get away with this **** since "pedophile" is not a word anyone wants to associate themselves with. The average person is gonna look at "MAP" and not think badly of it and even if they hear the full thing they might not realize it.
It's the same problem with TERFs, just call them transphobics.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Imagine...

Better scenario. Reggie asks "Hey can we get Banjo Kazooie back and maybe put them in Smash?" only for Phil to go "No" while Reggie shrugs and follows up with "Welp, we tried!"

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Imagine...

Yes officer, this post right here.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Imagine...

And then Fulgore beats them both, being playable. I'm Back(To Rise) plays in its entirety during the rest of the award show.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
So yeah, Amazon still hasn't given me the confirmation E-Mail about my Smash Ultimate order shipping.

R.I.P.

At this rate, i'll be happy if it even makes it to my house before the end of next week.
DK. He was my main when I first played Smash 64 18 years ago so with this being the "Ultimate Smash", he's going to be the first character I play as when I get the game.

I mean it's great Crash is getting a lot of love nowadays...

But dammit I want that Twinsanity remake lol.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I mean it's great Crash is getting a lot of love nowadays...

But dammit I want that Twinsanity remake lol.
I'd honestly rather they not. CTR is the only remake I'm OK with beyond the original trilogy. And even then, I hope CTR has more content and maybe even post launch support to make it sort of stand as it's own game even if it's based on the original.

Twinsanity had a lot of cool scrapped ideas but to be honest I'd rather see them incorporated into a new game. If all they pump out is remakes, then Crash will never truly be relevant again and will just be a nostalgia machine. The series can do better than that.

I feel the same about Spyro. After Reignited Trilogy, I want to see a new game. Spyro doesn't have any other game worth remaking (not saying because they're bad, I like A Hero's Tail and two of the LoS games quite a bit, but if anything I'd just take a simple remaster... personally I can emulate them at 4K60 already though so eh). Crash gets CTR remade because it's a different genre but Spyro doesn't really have a multiplayer spin-off.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'd honestly rather they not. CTR is the only remake I'm OK with beyond the original trilogy. And even then, I hope CTR has more content and maybe even post launch support to make it sort of stand as it's own game even if it's based on the original.

Twinsanity had a lot of cool scrapped ideas but to be honest I'd rather see them incorporated into a new game. If all they pump out is remakes, then Crash will never truly be relevant again and will just be a nostalgia machine. The series can do better than that.

I feel the same about Spyro. After Reignited Trilogy, I want to see a new game. Spyro doesn't have any other game worth remaking (not saying because they're bad, I like A Hero's Tail and two of the LoS games quite a bit, but if anything I'd just take a simple remaster... personally I can emulate them at 4K60 already though so eh). Crash gets CTR remade because it's a different genre but Spyro doesn't really have a multiplayer spin-off.
I never said it had to be an immediate thing. If it happens over the course of the PS5 lifetime, i'd be cool with that. And all the scrapped content wouldn't be the same outside of Twinsanity or a sequel of sorts to Twinsanity. Hence why I think dumping it in a new Crash would defeat it's purpose.

That being said of course, I would agree that a new entry in the series should take priority over any other remake after CTR's remake.

Potato_

Smash Lord

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Reggie gon get onstage and drop some ****ty jokes.

Then leave by saying "No Mother 3"
Or even worse, they'll do another skit referencing the demand for Mother 3 lol.

And this time, Reggie destroys the whole venue instead of burning one guy.

Last edited:

Potato_

Smash Lord
In the words of Walter White...

"Tread Lightly"
Oh yeah of course, my post was largely meant as a joke.

tbh I just want to see Prime 4 and the Trilogy on Switch. That would make me extremely satisfied.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Smash Ultimate is so close anyway that I really don't care if they don't have any major announcements concerning Smash after all. Which includes DLC characters. Would it be great if they did make such an announcement? Of course, but I'm not banking on it, and I see no reason to be really disappointed if they don't. I'm excited enough for the soon to be released base game as is.

The wait for the launch is almost over. Then comes my wait for Christmas Day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom