• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Super Smash Bros. Melee truly is the Dark Souls of Super Mario Bros. games.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I mean the whole "Pewds is still technically the most subbed YouTuber" thing.
I am pretty sure most of us still acknowledges that lol. I am still sub the Pewdiepie, as for T Series I might never be interested with it.

And if the game clerk that I preordered Smash with sticks with his claims, my Smash Bros Ultimate copy will arrive TOMORROW.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You guys like Celica and/or making people who whine about more Fire Emblem in Smash upset? Show your support in the RTC thread today. :p Just remember that the chance and want scores each require two sentences to count. Mythra Mythra Moydow Moydow @Shishœ Only tagging three for now so I know the tags work lol. Go help our girl.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Which Fire Emblem world?

Because the bad uber-dragon wrecked timelines would be pretty rough but as far as most of the others go I can definitely think of some worse games to be stranded in as a normal human. Including Kid Icarus itself funny enough hahahah.
They’ll be apart of every Fire Emblem world

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Who wants to guess the game? Could it maybe be Darkstalkers? Power Stone? Dino Crisis? An actually good VS game(Nintendo VS Capcom pls)? Nah, VIEWTIFUL JOE 3 CONFIRMED BABY!

*Meanwhile Capcom*
"They sure won't be expecting this right?"
IMG_20181205_151433.jpg

Don't you guys have phones?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okami 2. Its Okami 2
I thought Okami 2 already existed

I'm only joking, I guess you are referring to a real sequel to the game. I need to play it sometime soon, I always liked Okami and Amaterasu design/artistic wise, but I've never actually played it. Whenever it goes on sale on the e-shop I'll probably buy it on the Switch.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

"How To Play"? More like, "How To Go On A Crusade"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
There's already an Okami 2.
I thought Okami 2 already existed

I'm only joking, I guess you are referring to a real sequel to the game. I need to play it sometime soon, I always liked Okami and Amaterasu design/artistic wise, but I've never actually played it. Whenever it goes on sale on the e-shop I'll probably buy it on the Switch.

an actual Okami 2, with Ammy. But Id take an Okami 3 with Ammy and her son and whever her ****ing mate was. Really, who is her mate

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
You guys like Celica and/or making people who whine about more Fire Emblem in Smash upset? Show your support in the RTC thread today. :p Just remember that the chance and want scores each require two sentences to count. Mythra Mythra Moydow Moydow @Shishœ Only tagging three for now so I know the tags work lol. Go help our girl.
You mean I get to annoy "too many FE characters" people and be productive at the same time? Sign me up.

Ivander

Smash Legend
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Who wants to guess the game? Could it maybe be Darkstalkers? Power Stone? Dino Crisis? An actually good VS game(Nintendo VS Capcom pls)? Nah, VIEWTIFUL JOE 3 CONFIRMED BABY!

*Meanwhile Capcom*
"They sure won't be expecting this right?"
Considering how buddy Nintendo and Capcom are, I have no problem with Nintendo vs Capcom. But considering I don't expect the Nintendo roster to be much different from Smash, it's why I'd rather see Sega vs Capcom or an "Actual" Namco vs Capcom. And c'mon, Sega has been trying to raise awareness for their other IPs that aren't Sonic, Yakuza or Valkyria. A Sega vs Capcom game can do exactly that.

Darkstalkers is possible. I mean, there is definitely fan demand for one. Dino Crisis, maybe. Viewtiful Joe 3 would be great, but it's not exactly easy to imagine happening. My dream wish would be Breath of Fire VI. That would make me so happy.

I would laugh and/or cry if they announce a mobile game.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If this Capcom bit turns out to be Mega Man Legends I'm gonna laugh.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Soul Bros or Dark Smash
You mean I get to annoy "too many FE characters" people and be productive at the same time? Sign me up.
The freedom

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What I want from Capcom: Power Stone 3

What I expect from Capcom: VS Capcom game with an unexpected company (Kelloggs VS Capcom is finally real?)

What Capcom will actually deliver: Mega Man Universe is being revived

D

Deleted member

Burger King just did a ****ing power move
e847a9ab-93f9-43ba-97af-74809880abeb.png

I like this. I like this a lot.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Little known fact, I enjoy Pocky. Chocolate, mostly; I like to stick to the classics.

What I didn't know until very recently is that they also make Pejoy, which is literally inside-out Pocky.

It too is tasty. Nom seal of approval.

My pop-off would break the internet man. You don't even know.
By jove that's it.

Sometime in the near future, the events of Advance Wars 1, 2, and DS occur.

But everything changes when Ura pops off.

Breaking the internet has the immediate effect of disrupting global communications systems, but that's not all. A number of satellites are overloaded by the pop-off's sheer magnitude and shut down in orbit, leaving their guidance systems unable to course-correct. Collisions occur. Kessler syndrome is in full swing. Debris falls to Earth en masse. Multiple larger objects manage to survive re-entry and, unfortunately, impact the planet to terrible effect.

Little survives from the crash sites, and with results unable to be properly analyzed or compared, these apocalyptic blows would later be described, erroneously, as devastating meteor strikes.

And that's how Ura caused Days of Ruin.

But hey, it's just a theory.

What Capcom will actually deliver: Mega Man Universe is being revived
I'd be okay with the rebirth of Mega Man Maker.

Market's certainly right for it.

Burger King just did a ****ing power move
View attachment 181587
I like this. I like this a lot.
The sass alone is amazing.

Unfortunately every BK around here just plain sucks, so I have to decline.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
By jove that's it.

Sometime in the near future, the events of Advance Wars 1, 2, and DS occur.

But everything changes when Ura pops off.

Breaking the internet has the immediate effect of disrupting global communications systems, but that's not all. A number of satellites are overloaded by the pop-off's sheer magnitude and shut down in orbit, leaving their guidance systems unable to course-correct. Collisions occur. Kessler syndrome is in full swing. Debris falls to Earth en masse. Multiple larger objects manage to survive re-entry and, unfortunately, impact the planet to terrible effect.

Little survives from the crash sites, and with results unable to be properly analyzed or compared, these apocalyptic blows would later be described, erroneously, as devastating meteor strikes.

And that's how Ura caused Days of Ruin.

But hey, it's just a theory.
Hey dude that's a much better explanation then what NoE gave for Days of Ruin at least lol.

i.e. The same people who claim that the Wars World cast was killed off in the Meteor Strike which makes no sense given they're different universes.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

:4mario:: "Luigi, don't forget to bring home the bacon from the supermarket."
:4luigi:: "But Mario, you can't say that it's mean to animals."
:4mario:: "No I literally mean bring home some bacon so I can cook it for our breakfast tomorrow."
:4luigi:: "How about I just bring home THE BAGEL instead?"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Oh, do not mind me, I am just T-POSING ACROSS THY ROOM TO ASSERT MY DOMINANCE AGAINT THOUST WORMS
Rouxl Kaard T-pose across room 2.gif

Ahhh....I put way more time on this idea that I like to admit, I really have no future.

Brief, nice to see you everyone, I don't know if I'm fully back yet, but I just wanted to post something funny and see if Aurane Aurane would like my T-Pose Rouxl Kaard. (Btw, hi Ralsei, how ya going?)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So it's a day away from the game awards, let's hear some predictions!

Here's mine for Nintendo:

Metroid Prime 4 and the trilogy collection will absolutely be shown.

Bayonnetta will not be shown, I'm almost positive. I think it's gonna get a focus in the next direct in January.

We'll get two more Nintendo announcements. Not sure of what, but I have a few ideas:

Wonderful 101 port + sequel for switch.

Smash trailer. I honestly think just throwing up a CGI Model like Mewtwo or some completely left field but wanted newcomer with a trailer to follow later could happen. If it's Sora, then we get a trailer for him in the January direct.

If it's anyone else then who knows. But I think trailer or no trailer, DLC character 1 is farther along then we realize or the insiders and showing them at the game awards the day before release would be one of the biggest moves Nintendo could pull.

Another idea is that if the day one patch rumors are true, we could get a trailer for that. Maybe with a DLC 1 trailer?

Lastly: I could see three houses but I'm not sure if its the type of game they'd bring for sure.

As for other companies I don't have many predictions but:

CTR definitely coming and it will be multi plat

I could see a Kingdom Hearts Trailer but it would have to be a surprise since we know when the last 3 trailers are suppose to drop.

The Mortal Combat rumblings seem plausible so we shall see.

After that, no idea what else could show up. But what does everyone else think?

Ivander

Smash Legend
Y'know, at least the bull can fight back.

This just seems like unnecessary cruelty to plants.
Obviously.
"Feed two birds with one scone" and "Bring home the bagels" = Cruelty to wheat.
"Be the test tube" = Cruelty to flowers due to bees and other bugs putting tubes on them for nectar.
"Feed a fed horse" = Cruelty to hay by feeding them to horses that have already eaten. Wouldn't this count as cruelty to horses too?
"Take the flower by the thorns" = Cruelty to flowers with thorns in general.

Last edited:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom