• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Installed Deltarune.

Never played Undertale so this will be interesting
It will admittedly be less interesting.

Deltarune is okay on its own, but it only really shines if you've played Undertale first, imo.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well this is exciting.. my brother is gonna be available to play Smash on Friday with me, so I won’t hve to play against cpu’s all day.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you play Deltarune but never played Undertale, tune your expectations. Deltarune is much better played after you play Undertale. Still a great game- but yeah.

Chrono.

It will admittedly be less interesting.

Deltarune is okay on its own, but it only really shines if you've played Undertale first, imo.
If you play Deltarune but never played Undertale, tune your expectations. Deltarune is much better played after you play Undertale. Still a great game- but yeah.
That was my original plan but I'm just in the mood to play this now lol.

But I wasn't expecting much since it's just a demo and I DO plan on playing Undertale sooner than later.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Still haven't played Undertale.

Kinda curious to get that blind experience of Deltarune too.

But I won't.

KMDP

Smash Legend
I hope CTR has more content and maybe even post launch support to make it sort of stand as it's own game even if it's based on the original.
If they add new characters beyond just what was in the original game, I really want them to add Tawna, Komodo Moe, Crunch and maybe Spyro.
It was always a little weird that they had Komodo Joe, but not Moe.

It'd also be nice if they actually made Nitros Oxide playable.

Five characters, right there. Easy, sensible.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If they add new characters beyond just what was in the original game, I really want them to add Tawna, Komodo Moe, Crunch and maybe Spyro.
It was always a little weird that they had Komodo Joe, but not Moe.

It'd also be nice if they actually made Nitros Oxide playable.

Five characters, right there. Easy, sensible.
Nah Spyro is a definite.

He was in GBA Nitro Kart so it's not like he hasn't raced with Crash before.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The RTC thread is lit today simply because Opo pretty much Dad-****ed the entire "Too many FE characters reeeeee" dudes with actual well constructed arguments.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Nah Spyro is a definite.

He was in GBA Nitro Kart so it's not like he hasn't raced with Crash before.

I was aware of that. :laugh:

I assume that Spyro would be a Handling type character? He did replace Pura in that game.
Which would have sucked because Pura was my sister's main in CTR.
I wonder whether Tawna would be an All-Rounder or Acceleration type?
The RTC thread is lit today simply because Opo pretty much Dad-****ed the entire "Too many FE characters reeeeee" dudes with actual well constructed arguments.
Link? I'd like to see.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I don't even know what word is under those asterisks but the mental image of Pockets Chrob dunking on pretty much the entire rest of the Smash fandom tickles me.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don't even know what word is under those asterisks but the mental image of Pockets Chrob dunking on pretty much the entire rest of the Smash fandom tickles me.
Cori what on earth is Chrobbing in those pockets?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Cori what on earth is Chrobbing in those pockets?
Chrobs 2-57

You just keep opening up pockets to find infinitely smaller Chrobs like The Cat in the Hat having infinitely smaller copies of himself under his namesake.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Or y'know...people just might not want more FE characters.

I'm just saying.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Clearly the letters under the asterisks is "danc".

Opossum showed his intellectual superiority over the anti-FE crowd by Dad-dancing.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Or and I’m just gonna put this out there... more FE characters
I was speaking to the fact that people don't want more characters out of this franchise.

But I should know that's equivalent to the death penalty in this thread.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What's weird is that despite Fire Emblem arguably being my favourite Nintendo franchise of late, it's actually the series I'm most ambivalent to in terms of potential newcomers and such.

And I'm pretty ambivalent on most Nintendo newcomers in general.

I just don't care for any of the "candidates".

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was speaking to the fact that people don't want more characters out of this franchise.

But I should know that's equivalent to the death penalty in this thread.
When I say I want more playable Fire Emblem characters it’s with an asterisk as I’d rather no more sword users from them as the whole point of the series is the weapon triangle and yet 2/3 of it has noone playable.

Give me Azura, give me Hector. Just... don’t give me another swordsman... unless it’s the Black Knight lol

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Or y'know...people just might not want more FE characters.

I'm just saying.
In an RTC thread they should probably actually use proper arguments (and counter arguments, I haven't seen anything concrete to go against Opo's mega post he linked), do so in good faith and not insinuate that Nintendo is committing fraud if they actually want to be taken seriously.

KMDP

Smash Legend
What's weird is that despite Fire Emblem arguably being my favourite Nintendo franchise of late, it's actually the series I'm most ambivalent to in terms of potential newcomers and such.

And I'm pretty ambivalent on most Nintendo newcomers in general.

I just don'tr care for any of the "candidates".
But...

here me out, here, Chiko.

What if the FE candidate was Rinkah?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Rinkah isn't even in Heroes so nah.

Which is still a crime by the way.
What?

Rinkah isn't even in FEH at all?

And I thought Charlotte not getting proper representation was bad (The only version of Charlotte in Fire Emblem Heroes is "Wedding Charlotte", who doesn't even use the correct weapon type).
When I say I want more playable Fire Emblem characters it’s with an asterisk as I’d rather no more sword users from them as the whole point of the series is the weapon triangle and yet 2/3 of it has noone playable.

Give me Azura, give me Hector. Just... don’t give me another swordsman... unless it’s the Black Knight lol
What? No Lyn?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
In an RTC thread they should probably actually use proper arguments (and counter arguments, I haven't seen anything concrete to go against Opo's mega post he linked), do so in good faith and not insinuate that Nintendo is committing fraud if they actually want to be taken seriously.

Well yeah the RTC thread acts dumb a lot (hence the reason why I don't venture there much) but that was unrelated to my post.

I mean the only case where I would buy an FE character is if they promoted Lyn and that's probably never going to happen. So really I don't want anything from the franchise. Roy's in, Marth's never going away, so I'm good.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What?

And I thought Charlotte not getting proper representation was bad (The only version of Charlotte in Fire Emblem Heroes is "Wedding Charlotte", who doesn't even use the correct weapon type).

What? No Lyn?
I’d rather someone else. If Lyn became playable as a mounted unit that would be cool though.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Googles "Celica T-Pose"
>Gets cars instead

I really trapped myself in my memes.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Well yeah the RTC thread acts dumb a lot (hence the reason why I don't venture there much) but that was unrelated to my post.
I don't see how it's unrelated when you were responding to a post about the RTC thread

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
What?

Yeah yet we have three Kageros even though she scored lower on CYL 2 than Rinkah did, and both seasonal Kageros were released in Year 2.

At this point I'm just saving my Heroic Grails in case Rinkah ends up a TT unit in which case I'll +10 her immediately. No point trying to save Orbs though, that's just a crap shoot.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't see how it's unrelated when you were responding to a post about the RTC thread

It was in response to Mythra's post about people not wanting a character from the franchise. RTC wasn't my concern.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Wait... I can’t even buy the fighter pass by itself?
Nope.

This is why I don't have it. Accidentally bought the game instead of the bundle off the shop before I found out you couldn't grab the pass on its own. Couldn't find any way to get a refund, so I stuck with what I had.

Yeah yet we have three Kageros even though she scored lower on CYL 2 than Rinkah did, and both seasonal Kageros were released in Year 2.
Got two reasons why that might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom