• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
To be fair I do think she's useful lol (and use her plenty.)

It's just that the game allows enough leeway to just go with whatever you like.
You are indeed right.

Still, the mere fact you said you could bench her show that you obviously are against the cat waifu, and that, that's unforgivable.:mad088:

Tho, for real, do you use her alot in Challenge Mode and the postgame in general?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I often forget Billy Corgan is the frontman of a rather well known and successful band.

I just know him as a weird wrestling promoter these days.
I mean.

They're not mutually exclusive things.

Chrono.

You are indeed right.

Still, the mere fact you said you could bench her show that you obviously are against the cat waifu, and that, that's unforgivable.:mad088:

Tho, for real, do you use her alot in Challenge Mode and the postgame in general?
Not anymore cause I haven't touched the game since Elma came out. :p

I switched her and Morag a lot while Tora and Rex were mainstays. I didn't really do challenge mode much and now that the game is archived to make space for Smash I won't be back to it in a really long time.

Maybe ever. I never finished Torna

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
OH HEY IT'S THANKSGIVING ON THE EAST COAST.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING NINTENZONE HAVE SOME TURKEY.

Chrono.

View attachment 179083
Now that's a actual crime.
I would love to get back to it, but it came out at a weird time for me lol.

I was still in the middle of my Golden Sun run, which ended around the time The Messenger came out, which made go play Hollow Knight after finishing that and then The World Ends With You was after that and that ended up consuming me for about a month and beyond.

When I tried to get back into Torna I just couldn't lol it wasn't clicking.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I would love to get back to it, but it came out at a weird time for me lol.

I was still in the middle of my Golden Sun run, which ended around the time The Messenger came out, which made go play Hollow Knight after finishing that and then The World Ends With You was after that and that ended up consuming me for about a month and beyond.

When I tried to get back into it I just couldn't lol.
Urgh, not going to lie, I know that feeling pretty well lol. By that I mean, when there are like so many games coming out or just games you want to play and you end up abandonning one you just started despite you wanting to finish it, it just suck when it happen.

Still, I hope you one day go back to it, like you when you have nothing to do or somethin' because Torna is just soooo great imo, but if you don't, I understand.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I actually liked the Smashing Pumpkins Knights of Malta single. Kinda reminds me of Disarm by them. Don't really know what Billy is thinking with a Christmas album tho. Kinda weird to see them back at all to be honest. Grunge is a relic of it's time. Even if I do love it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yup.
This...
This exists.
Wow.
Makoto-cutin.png
H A V E S O M E G R A V Y I D O N

I actually liked the Smashing Pumpkins Knights of Malta single. Kinda reminds me of Disarm by them. Don't really know what Billy is thinking with a Christmas album tho. Kinda weird to see them back at all to be honest. Grunge is a relic of it's time. Even if I do love it.
It is, but Smashing Pumpkins branched out a lot.

For better or worse, depending on the teller, but it means a lot still holds up.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander

Christmas Event 2018 for Fate/Grand Order's NA servers has been announced! It'll last from November 26 to December 5.

Lolli Jalter is the welfare servant, and it is also the event where Rin Tohsaka Ishtar makes her Fate/GO debut! Not sure if you plan on pulling for Ishtar (I know I won't at the moment), but just wanted to mention that.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokemon Let's Go is SO much fun! I'm LOVING it, it's so charming and full of life. The catching system is pretty nifty and it's not much different as before half the time you'd just run from the wild Pokemon anyway. I only have a few complaints but they're nothing critical.

Team so far is Pikachu, Mew, Ivysaur, Growlithe, and Squirtle, planning on keeping them all unevolved and just adding Jigglypuff, playing this hardcore

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander

Christmas Event 2018 for Fate/Grand Order's NA servers has been announced! It'll last from November 26 to December 5.

Lolli Jalter is the welfare servant, and it is also the event where Rin Tohsaka Ishtar makes her Fate/GO debut! Not sure if you plan on pulling for Ishtar (I know I won't at the moment), but just wanted to mention that.
Compared to the recent Halloween and Christmas Lite events, I should be able to do this event with full steam, especially as not only will it not coincide with the Overwatch Winter Event, but it's finished just before Smash Ultimate comes out, which means plenty of Smash Bros time without worrying about having to do the Event when it's released. Nice.

Edit: Also, Maintenance for FEH scheduled for the 28th. It may be happening folks.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
View attachment 179095
H A V E S O M E G R A V Y I D O N

It is, but Smashing Pumpkins branched out a lot.

For better or worse, depending on the teller, but it means a lot still holds up.
I'm willing to say their less grungy music has held up remarkably well. Tonight, Tonight. Disarm. Today. 1979. All classics. Then again, I do love me some Aeroplane Flies High and Bullet with Butterfly Wings. Still the former 3 are easy future classics.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'm willing to say their less grungy music has held up remarkably well. Tonight, Tonight. Disarm. Today. 1979. All classics. Then again, I do love me some Aeroplane Flies High and Bullet with Butterfly Wings. Still the former 3 are easy future classics.
Tonight, Tonight is by far my favorite of their songs.

Try, Try, Try off Machina I actually clocks in at number two for me; pretty sure you'll go your whole life and never hear someone else say that.

Chrono.

RIP in peace.
Two weeks left.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
RIP in peace.
Two weeks left.
[ProsafiaGaming intensifies]

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well there it is.

I'll be in my bunk.

Welp, I just deep checked 4chen

This is probably fake, as the dude who got the game says "he'll not post any footage of unseen stuff"

Also the images posted could be easily shopped; there's nothing "decisive" that could indicate a real leak.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
1542874534985.png

I am unreasonably happy about modding in the contents of a vending machine, LOL

Chrono.

I already scared people with that joke so now you're gonna get sued for copyright infringement.
[12 million for damages intensifies]
Welp, I just deep checked 4chen

This is probably fake, as the dude who got the game says "he'll not post any footage of unseen stuff"

Also the images posted could be easily shopped; there's nothing "decisive" that could indicate a real leak.
Had that thought, either way still wouldn't be surprised if there's copies out there already lol.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
View attachment 179115

Didn't know this was a thing.

How do you have to go about it? I'll get in on that action.
It's a bit multi-step.

For the vending machine itself (and pretty much any decoration object) you're gonna need to at minimum give it an Object folder with a .object file, a .frames file, and two PNGs in this case since apparently it animates IDK and that's no good as an inventory sprite obviously, then a .recipe elsewhere so you can get the item without using the /admin command in the in-game text box, and then an entry in a player.config.patch file so that opening the menu containing said item doesn't crash your game.

For the contents you can actually order it to sell existing items straight from said .object file if you know the item names, it'll sell for like something something multiple of the item value something. If you want to make consumables like I've been doing that's gonna be an extra file in Items with a PNG and a .consumable file, and I've been screwing around with making them heal different amounts so that's a new file in stats/effects/heal

. . .In English, basically screwing with a bunch of .txt files with the .txt part replaced with funky file suffixes that I've, er, "borrowed" from the primary Starbound code that I edit with a free program called Notepad ++ (which is an entirely different thing from Notepad, LOL). And in order to get the files you need to copy and mess around with in the first place you need to do something funky to Starbound to make a copy of them that's actually able to be navigated through and popped open by said Notepad ++, with a pretty simple guide as to how to do THAT here

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/how-to-successfully-pack-and-unpack-pak-files.66649/

I initially started figuring things out from a guide that was really sketchy to download and really didn't help as much as I wanted? But long story short once I got the hang of the basics of it I've been handling the rest through a mix of looking at the game's files and begging a Starbound modding Discord for help LOL

There's this whole master thread that links to stuff on Chucklefish's forums etc. etc. most of it didn't help me but I'm sure scrounging will give you a starting point somewhere.

https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/modding-guides.34001/

*EDIT* Keep in mind it's pretty late so if you asked a far simpler question than "how do I make vending machine" then I apologize

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I’m actually worried that it means the franchise will lean towards more frequent releases with less content from now on. I guess it depends on what the Gen 8 game is like, and how it does.

Gen 8 will be another experiment to appeal the more hardcore audience... hopefully.

However a Sinnoh remake is pretty much screwed as they probably are gonna take this direction for it and say it is done.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So in my current team in Let's Go Eevee, I've got Ninetails, Alolan Ninetails, Arbok and a Parasect. I just entered Eirika's gym. This is going to be a slaughter.

Yes I have two Ninetails in my team don't judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom