• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ohayo gozaimasu! Happy Thanksgiving from your girl First Lady Haruka Ishijima. This is a good time of the year: relaxing with family, having a traditional feast and, of course, starting to hear the Christmas music the day after.

Sa, time to start off this morning by telling y'all what I am thankful for:
  • Having a family take me in when I could not survive on my own.
  • All my best personal effects such as my video games and Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards
  • Finally achieving what any other member can do here which is have more likes than posts.
  • Y'all for accepting an elderly lady like me in this gaming community and showing me love.
  • Sakurai blessing us with another Smash game that certainly will not disappoint us.

So****e...what are y'all thankful for today besides the ever-approaching release of Smash Ultimate?

Sayonara :kirby:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Ohayo gozaimasu! Happy Thanksgiving from your girl First Lady Haruka Ishijima. This is a good time of the year: relaxing with family, having a traditional feast and, of course, starting to hear the Christmas music the day after.

• All my best personal effects such as my video games and Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards
  • Finally achieving what any other member can do here which is have more likes than posts.
  • Y'all for accepting an elderly lady like me in this gaming community and showing me love.
  • Sakurai blessing us with another Smash game that certainly will not disappoint us.

So****e...what are y'all thankful for today besides the ever-approaching release of Smash Ultimate?

Sayonara:kirby:
I'm thankful that I have a job that can support myself, even if I'm far away from any family member to do so

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean, a band I'm really getting into, Death, is pretty much done, after their frontman, Chuck Schuldiner, died 17 years ago from a terrible sickness. Their material is really good, but I'll never see the guys reunite at this point, and I'm upset.
My favourite group is still going strong after 25 years. They even released a new song 2 weeks ago!

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
https://soundcloud.com/jun-wong-904542548/sets/rustys-real-deal-baseball-ost

I managed to record an entire soundtrack to one of my favorite underrated 3DS games. Been meaning to get the music uploaded for quite some time now, since no one else did it yet.

Any place I can give it a proper thread here somehow?
If I had to guess, I'd say Media Metropolis.

That backing up my phone semi-regularly pulled through for me.

On a lark I went through tonight and compiled all the pictures I have of my girlfriend - ones we took on dates, funny stuff we sent one another, salacious things best left undiscussed. It brought back a lot of memories. Not enough, but any is good.

...heh. Remember when we were all up in arms about 2016 being such a **** year? Turns out it wasn't so bad for me.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So in my current team in Let's Go Eevee, I've got Ninetails, Alolan Ninetails, Arbok and a Parasect. I just entered Eirika's gym. This is going to be a slaughter.

Yes I have two Ninetails in my team don't judge.
I mean that was my plan too lol

D

Deleted member

They added ****ing Archer what
Of all things to reference, they try to fix canon in a game that spits on the face of the concept.
You fight him before the first Giovanni fight. What's next? Silver gonna show up outta nowhere?

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster

Sayonara:kirby:
I'm thankful for plenty, but praline praline and the awesome people of NintenZone are on my list.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I guess I'm thankful that I haven't dusted myself yet. 24 years and I'm still playing the damn carnival games, but at least there's still good qualities to hold onto.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You're giving me nightmares of my childhood getting ruined...
Thats what a highkey scared of too. they see this game is doing ok. "huh, people really like this game, lets make it the next one" I hope Im ****ing wrong. Let go should not touch sinnoh

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I hope gen 8 is in like India or something like that.
I remember there was a pretty nice theory that the gen 8 Pokémon game would be based off Spain, due to Ash having the Spanish flag in the last movie, and each Tapu and Oricorio representing a different country already made a region (Such as Japan with Kanto or USA with Unova) but both Tapu-Bulu and Oricorio "baile" being based off Spain, a country that isn't a region yet. I want to believe it's true, I'd love it so much.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I remember there was a pretty nice theory that the gen 8 Pokémon game would be based off Spain, due to Ash having the Spanish flag in the last movie, and each Tapu and Oricorio representing a different country already made a region (Such as Japan with Kanto or USA with Unova) but both Tapu-Bulu and Oricorio "baile" being based off Spain, a country that isn't a region yet. I want to believe it's true, I'd love it so much.
I’d rather Canada eh... no offence.

D

Deleted member

I'll buy a Let's Go style game if it's 100% Johto fanservice.
Pokemon Let's Go Marill and Pokemon Let's Go Dunsparce

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i honestly think that flag thing was just a strawgrab

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I have just beaten the Eastern Palace in ALTTP! And, I'm loving ALTTP more than ever. This game feels intuitive and very easy to get used to, but also very fun as well.
The Desert Palace dungeon is next.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I wouldn't be against the idea of a second Pokémon Let's Go if it meant that it would be improved, and more Pokémon were in the game. It would be in Johto, so I'd be more interested.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I’d rather Canada eh... no offence.
Why would I get offended, of course you rather have your country represented in a Pokémon game rather than any other country.

i honestly think that flag thing was just a strawgrab
It might be, it was just part of a giant conspiracy theory I read. There was more stuff, but I don't remember the rest, so it might be nothing, who knows.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
...heh. Remember when we were all up in arms about 2016 being such a **** year? Turns out it wasn't so bad for me.
Real talk. I never got where the #****2016 thing came from other than celebrity deaths and the ****show election that took place.

All things considered, 2016 was a pretty good year and a whole lot more tame compared to the two years that followed. 2017 & 2018 had more natural disasters and gun violence but I don't see #****2017 or #****2018. I guess that shows how skewed people's perceptions are.

And on a personal note, 2016 for me was a much better year than the ones after.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Think I'm done with my Black Friday games shopping; I got Celeste and Okami for Switch, and King of Fighters XIV and Alpha Protocol for Steam. Has anyone else had luck with sales?

As for the Pokemon talk, I'd be interested to see what a Pokemon game based on Canada would look like, given how diverse the wilderness is. Though they'd likely have to spread the major population centres out more evenly than the real thing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom