• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
:glare:

There goes my hopes and dreams lol.
Wouldn’t you rather be a real character?

Me and who else?
I wasn’t gonna say but **** it lol sorry to some people I didn’t choose(it’s not like this’ll amount to much in the long run) but I picked the people that have usernames that could believably be names in a fantasy realm.
you, me, ura, uni, natz, obobo, shish, pj(dr. jojo), gwen, jojalole, yellow and androobie
You’re a fighter, which is basically the monk class. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Wouldn’t you rather be a real character?

I wasn’t gonna say but **** it lol sorry to some people I didn’t choose(it’s not like this’ll amount to much in the long run) but I picked the people that have usernames that could believably be names in a fantasy realm.
you, me, ura, uni, natz, obobo, shish, pj(dr. jojo), gwen, jojalole, yellow and androobie
You’re a fighter, which is basically the monk class. :p
Yeah but now I'm going to be lame and balanced lol.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Obviously, the Gary Stus are the ones who don't ask to be one. Asking or expecting to be a Gary Stu is already a flaw in itself, thus breaking the whole Gary Stu deal.

My preferred RPG class: I always liked Rogue-like characters/classes, although IRL, I'd be bad for the job. IRL, I'd probably work as a Tank or Healer class. In terms of video games, it's always been varied depending on the ones I enjoy playing, like:
-I enjoyed playing Necromancers on Guild Wars 1 & 2.
-I enjoy using Sword & Shield, Dual Swords and Insect Glaives in Monster Hunter.
-In Phantasy Star Portable 2, I enjoyed using Dual Sabers and Spears.
-In Balder's Gate, my main class that I chose alot for my main story character was Paladin.
-In Final Fantasy Tactics, I loved Monks. In Tactics Advance, it was Blue Mage, Sniper and Assassin. And once again, I'd play an Final Fantasy MMO if they make one based in Ivalice.
-In Fire Emblem Awakening, besides Grandmaster, the class I used alot for Robin was Mercenary/Hero. In Fates, it was Spear Fighter or Ninja.

That's mostly what I can remember for now.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ooo.

I'll work on my pec flex.
The whole cast is this:

Obobo is an Adventurer, which is basically the standard knight.
I’m a Bandit, which is the theif class.
Uni is a Wizard, obviously a black mage(without fire magic).
Natz is a Pyromancer, should be obvious what she does lol.
Ura is an Oracle which is basically the white mage.
PJ is a Blood Mage, which is just a magic version of a dark knight.
Shish is a Cardinal, which is pretty much the mystic knight from bravely default.
Androobie is a Gladiator, they’re pretty much dragoons with some extra stuff.
Yellow is a Juggler and that’s basically Edge from ff4.
Gwen is a Necromancer, the blue mage class.
Finally Jojalole is a Hunter, they’re essentially a summoner.

Obobo is basically the protagonist too :p

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
I’ve usually been drawn to the mage classes in RPGs but I love my thief in GW2. Using a melee staff and dual pistols in that game is just too much fun.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Okay, so I was browsing Reddit again, and I just learned for some reason that Captain Falcon's Japanese VA also voices Vegeta, while Ryu's English VA also voices Adult Gohan. I don't get it, but okay.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
What would be a good reason for Obobo to go on an adventure in this? All I’ve really thought up plotwise is that she leaves on an adventure and winds up in bandit country. She fights me and a couple bandit cronies and completely wipes the floor with us so I decide to follow her and then eventually we become best buds.

That’s all I got lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
I’ve usually been drawn to the mage classes in RPGs but I love my thief in GW2. Using a melee staff and dual pistols in that game is just too much fun.
Ah yes, I also enjoyed Assassins in Guild Wars 1. Not so much in Guild Wars 2, but that said, Daredevil in GW2 was very fun.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
The one class that doesn't get enough respect is the freelancer class, aka the default in most job-based JRPGs.
Like yeah, specializing is cool and all, but with freelancers and their mimic ability, you could literally be every class... at the SAME TIME.

I mean look at the **** Bartz is pulling off.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You’ll be a relatable character, and you’ll like it!
Aww shucks. Hope I don't get dropped midway through the game because of a low growth rate.
Okay, so I was browsing Reddit again, and I just learned for some reason that Captain Falcon's Japanese VA also voices Vegeta, while Ryu's Japanese VA also voices Adult Gohan. I don't get it, but okay.
You're thinking of Ryu's English VA, Kyle Hebert who voices both Ryu and Adult Gohan. Adult Gohan in Japanese is voiced by a woman lol.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Adult Gohan in Japanese is voiced by a woman lol.
Why the hell is the entire Goku line voiced by one extremely elderly woman?
Seriously, a pre-teen kid should not sound as old as his middle-aged father.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Aww shucks. Hope I don't get dropped midway through the game because of a low growth rate.

You're thinking of Ryu's English VA, Kyle Hebert who voices both Ryu and Adult Gohan. Adult Gohan in Japanese is voiced by a woman lol.
If you get dropped then they must want a challenge since you’re the healer of the group lol

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
Ah yes, I also enjoyed Assassins in Guild Wars 1. Not so much in Guild Wars 2, but that said, Daredevil in GW2 was very fun.
Deadeye is pretty good. The damage is insane with the rifle and you can stealth to avoid the most annoying mobs almost indefinitely but I just enjoyed Daredevil’s mobility so much more.

Iridium

Smash Hero

Uh, interesting...

Not bad, but I didn't know that one. Why does Smash so much in common with Dragon Ball though? It makes me laugh.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What would be a good reason for Obobo to go on an adventure in this? All I’ve really thought up plotwise is that she leaves on an adventure and winds up in bandit country. She fights me and a couple bandit cronies and completely wipes the floor with us so I decide to follow her and then eventually we become best buds.

That’s all I got lol
daamn, when did I become a badass

hmm maybe Im looking happines
im having a hard time coming up with a plot for myself lol all I can think of is I was unhappy wherever I was so I just started walkin aimlessly to go somewhere else where I might be able to find something and met up with you and the bandits

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
That I also didn't know. But because I've never actually heard their Japanese voices for some reason, do you have a video of some sort to show?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
If you get dropped then they must want a challenge since you’re the healer of the group lol
Oh sweet NVM then! Ain't no one gonna drop me now lol.

Unless it's the FF7 Materia system or FFX's Grid system lol
Yeah I feel you dude. None of the adult Goku line should have a female VA TBH. I guess it's more of a respect thing for Ms. Nozawa who's been voicing the character for so long.
Uh, interesting...

Not bad, but I didn't know that one. Why does Smash so much in common with Dragon Ball though? It makes me laugh.
In terms of the English dub for Dragon Ball...

Goku :ultlucario:(Sean Schemmel)
Gohan :ultryu: (Kyle Hebert)
Kid Trunks :ultlucina: (Laura Bailey)

And for the Japanese VA's (forgot their names sorry)...
Vegeta :ultfalcon:
Android 16:ultmarth:
Hercule/Mr. Satan:ultincineroar:

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Unless it's the FF7 Material system or FFX's Grid system lol

Yeah I feel you dude. None of the adult Goku line should have a female VA TBH. I guess it's more of a respect this game for Ms. Nozawa who's been voicing the character for so long.

Don't forget :ultchrom: and Hit.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
daamn, when did I become a badass

hmm maybe Im looking happines
im having a hard time coming up with a plot for myself lol all I can think of is I was unhappy wherever I was so I just started walkin aimlessly to go somewhere else where I might be able to find something and met up with you amd the bandits
Maybe you’re not a badass, it’s more like I talk big but would probably get my ass kicked easily lol Actually maybe it’s both.

That works for your plot lol

Yeah I feel you dude. None of the adult Goku line should have a female VA TBH. I guess it's more of a respect this game for Ms. Nozawa who's been voicing the character for so long.

Well you unlock spells/abilities and passives through weapons and since only 2 other people can weild wands(Yellow and Uni) you won’t have to worry since 1 can’t learn healing spells and the other has a ****ty healing stat. :p

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Just another anime swordfighter.

View attachment 178976
We need more of them
Okay, so I was browsing Reddit again, and I just learned for some reason that Captain Falcon's Japanese VA also voices Vegeta, while Ryu's English VA also voices Adult Gohan. I don't get it, but okay.
Not enough DBZ in Smash

Yeah I feel you dude. None of the adult Goku line should have a female VA TBH. I guess it's more of a respect thing for Ms. Nozawa who's been voicing the character for so long.

Then you got :ultsonic: turning Super Saiyan

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wonder what my plot would be like, though I expect I would get killed off...
You won’t get killed off. You’d give atleast 5 side quests through the game and one would reward the player with one of the best axes that is exclusive to my character.

Chrono.

Except for Raditz.

That's probably why he's the black sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom