• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

So I noticed there's Gintama items for the Avatar in JUMP FORCE.

Not that there was any doubt that Gintoki was in since he's from one of the bigger JUMP manga and really popular, plus he was also playable in J-Stars. I wouldn't be surprised if Kagura and Takasugi join with him. Last time Gin was on his own but Kagura was a support type and Takasugi is the most popular character/main antagonist.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I heard America planned to conquer Canada during the Revolutionary War. Someone named Benedict Arnold was incharge. It was flawed.
I think you're thinking of the War of 1812, where I believe America was going through its "manifest destiny" phase and wanted to control the entire continent. Canada lit Washington DC on fire if I recall correctly. That was an embarrassment.

Yeah they don't teach us 'muricans about that in high school for some reason.

Chrono.

Speaking of the Avatar, seems you can give him other character's awakenings.

This one is Killua's.

Gonna be funny if you can equip **** like Gear 4th, Golden Form and Demon Awakening (if Yusuke really does have it)

D

Deleted member

I think you're thinking of the War of 1812, where I believe America was going through its "manifest destiny" phase and wanted to control the entire continent. Canada lit Washington DC on fire if I recall correctly. That was an embarrassment.

Yeah they don't teach us 'muricans about that in high school for some reason.
Oh yeah, I remember that. Thank you.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Afternoon, peeps. How is everyone doing?
Great all around, while I didn't get my pizza today, I got 25 Mii ready to fight in Ultimate, and pizza time will still happen tomorrow, so I'm all set I say.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also, Doom is 50% off on the E-Shop. Should I buy it?

Iridium

Smash Hero

This is the type of person I can respect. Goes to show much the people in the comments can't understand sarcasm though. Sick and tired of the flooding of fanart everyday.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Speaking of the Avatar, seems you can give him other character's awakenings.

This one is Killua's.

Gonna be funny if you can equip **** like Gear 4th, Golden Form and Demon Awakening (if Yusuke really does have it)
I mean...

One would imagine they'd have the sense to not give the Avatar character the stuff that should be unique and/or race based, but then again...

MARKETING!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Speaking of Daisy.

She got the moves I tell ya.:falconmelee:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
> South Park: The Fractured But Whole, both standard and gold, are 60% off.
> Season pass is still original price (I just own the game)

:ohwell:

Chrono.

I mean...

One would imagine they'd have the sense to not give the Avatar character the stuff that should be unique and/or race based, but then again...

MARKETING!
Well the point of the avatar would be to do all that cool stuff the other characters can. Remove that and the avatar is a little pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom