• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hello, Social Thread,

And happy 20th birthday, Ocarina of Time. I've got some fond memories with you.

Last edited:

KMDP

Smash Legend
I was messing around with a Fire Emblem randomiser and a Fire Emblem 6 game.
Here's a question, how do you make Roy worse?
Random FE6 - Roy 1.PNG

The first version of the Randomizer made Roy a Knight, fair enough, but his Strength growth was 15% (for people who don't play Fire Emblem, this is bad), he also had the bare minimum base Strength, his HP growth was over 100% though.
Random FE6 - Roy 2.PNG

The second version of the Randomizer made Roy a Female Mage. It's hilarious to me that his base HP ended up higher than the Knight version, he has decent Strength growths this time, but now his Skill and Speed growths are both 5% (so after a while he'll end up not being able to hit anything, while most enemies will be able to get two attacks for every one he gets). Fortunately, this Roy has great Defensive growths, so he'd at least be a tank if nothing else.

I actually used the wrong FE6 file for the first Randomizer, which has a glitch which causes a certain chapter to... uh... die. preventing you from making progress.
Something else from Randomizer 1
Random FE6 - Marcus.PNG

Marcus ended up as a Manakete, and his colours actually work pretty well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The fact they had to censor Winnie the Pooh because China's president can't handle being compared to it is making me wait for Trump to force Nintendo to censor Gumshoos in the next games
I was messing around with a Fire Emblem randomiser and a Fire Emblem 6 game.
Here's a question, how do you make Roy worse?
View attachment 178893
The first version of the Randomizer made Roy a Knight, fair enough, but his Strength growth was 15% (for people who don't play Fire Emblem, this is bad), he also had the bare minimum base Strength, his HP growth was over 100% though.
View attachment 178894
The second version of the Randomizer made Roy a Female Mage. It's hilarious to me that his base HP ended up higher than the Knight version, he has decent Strength growths this time, but now his Skill and Speed growths are both 5% (so after a while he'll end up not being able to hit anything, while most enemies will be able to get two attacks for every one he gets). Fortunately, this Roy has great Defensive growths, so he'd at least be a tank if nothing else.

I actually used the wrong FE6 file for the first Randomizer, which has a glitch which causes a certain chapter to... uh... die. preventing you from making progress.
Something else from Randomizer 1
View attachment 178895
Marcus ended up as a Manakete, and his colours actually work pretty well.
My favorite thing to do with FE6 was mess with the game and find ways to sequence break it by giving my units infinite mov, weapons with infinite range or Warp staves at max Mag.
TIL that killing the Prologue boss before he moves on to the fort breaks the game when Enemy Phase starts.
Also, the game won't accept infinite Mov and will freeze if you move the cursor too far away. Basically, FE6's programming is held by Rinkah's painted abs.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The fact they had to censor Winnie the Pooh because China's president can't handle being compared to it is making me wait for Trump to force Nintendo to censor Gumshoos in the next games

My favorite thing to do with FE6 was mess with the game and find ways to sequence break it by giving my units infinite mov, weapons with infinite range or Warp staves at max Mag.
TIL that killing the Prologue boss before he moves on to the fort breaks the game when Enemy Phase starts.
Also, the game won't accept infinite Mov and will freeze if you move the cursor too far away. Basically, FE6's programming is held by Rinkah's painted abs.
Nah it's like Trump trying to get rid of Toad due to some comparisons

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Considering her skirt is hiding the void this is scarier than I imagined. Peach is an eldritch abomination. Think Cthulu, only not racist
Peach was done with people looking under her dress, what’s to be expected?

KMDP

Smash Legend

There were some other fun things that happened in the first Randomizer.
Random FE6 - Wolt.PNG

Wolt became a Soldier, the lilac armour looks pretty cool. In the second run he became a Wyvern Rider, and also looks kinda cool (the Dragon is lime green).
Random FE6 - Alan.PNG

Alan became a female Mage. A female mage with blue highlights in her hair.
Random FE6 - Lance.PNG

Lance became a Wyvern Rider, and a pretty weird looking one I must say.
Random FE6 - Bors.PNG

Bors became a female Myrmidon. Basically, he became a Black Girl with green highlights in her hair. :laugh:
Random FE6 - Ellen.PNG

Ellen and Dieck became Nomads, Ellen is the more interesting of the two because her horse is blue.
Random FE6 - Lot.PNG

Lot went from being a Fighter to a Pirate (so basically barely any change at all), at least he looks cool.
In Randomiser 1 Thany became a Dancer, in Randomiser 2 Alan and Bors became a Dancer and a Bard, respectively, that's just begging for abuse.

I like the fact that Randomizer 1 Marcus went from being a Jeigan because he's a pre-promote with bad growths, to being a Jeigan because, while he's no longer a pre-promote and therefore won't eat EXP, Dragon Stones are limited in availability.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I earned the last of the orbs in heroes and could only do one pull. So I yolo summoned and got:
C64B86B0-2FDA-4C2F-996D-24514A932FAE.png

Surtr! Let’s go! He’s a monster and I got the best iv spread, plus defense minus speed.

He gets 47 base defense now on top of buffs and a close defense seal he reaches 59 defense and that’s without spurs.

He’s gonna be an insane physical wall.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m salty that FEH wouldn’t let me get the Azura Corrins

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Lovecraft may have been a good writer but holy hell was he a ****head. Speaking of, I recommend this channel
I've had the proposal in my head many times that someone should tape a picture of a PoC girl Inkling to his headstone, hook up a crank generator to his casket, and sit back as the entire region gets refunds on their power bills.

It would only be right.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I've had the proposal in my head many times that someone should tape a picture of a PoC girl Inkling to his headstone, hook up a crank generator to his casket, and sit back as the entire region gets refunds on their power bills.

It would only be right.
Make the PoC Inkling working class and then you've got enough energy to stop global warming

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Book 3 of Heroes + World of Light = 8th FE Rep

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
How's everyone doing?

Yesterday and into last night, some cool things came up for me in Fate/Grand Order and Fire Emblem Heroes!

------

First up, Fate/Grand Order.

For most yesterday morning and later in the evening, I was finishing up clearing out the lotteries in Fate/Grand Order's Christmas 2017 event re-run Lite edition. I was trying to clear the first five lotteries so that I could get all the exchange to get an NP5 Santa Alter and an additional Crystallized Lore. Long story short, it was a success! I managed to get all the tickets and the Crystallized Lore in just two days. It was a lengthy grind that I ended up procrastinating on, but it all worked out! My Francis Drake team proved to be really good at dealing the last grind map with the help of my Hans and a friend's Waver, all of whom had the Holy Christmas CE equipped to maximize my stocking drops!

I also managed to get all the Fried Chicken for Santa Alter earlier into the Christmas event. Thus, I can finally utilize Santa Alter to her best potential (last year, I completely forgot to buy her the Fried Chicken she needed, and so I was stuck with a first ascension Santa Alter for an entire year until now)! I'll just need to level her up now.

Some other units I use reached some big some milestones thanks to the fact I gathered some needed materials for them during the duration the Christmas event re-run.

First up, I finally maxed out Cu Chulainn's Protection from Arrows skill! With this skill maxed out, his survivability will improve a lot with that lowered cool down! I also maxed out his HP and Attack with the Status Up cards.

Second, another character I've been working on finally reached Max Ascension in addition to Rama that I posted a few days ago:

Ninja Boy Fuuma Kotaro promoted to Master Ninja!

I've been wanting to use him for quite some time. He makes a really good critical star generator, and he will work pretty well with my Rama (who I just managed to level up to Level 80 yesterday) and Summer Tamamo that would benefit from those critical stars. I'll just need to level him up now.

Speaking of Summer Tamamo, guess who became my first Level 100 Holy Grail'd servant?

Yep! My Fate waifu and second favorite Fate character is now, fittingly, my first completely maxed out servant (her HP and Attack was also maxed out with Status Up cards)! She probably would've been maxed out sooner if I didn't have a QP shortage those last few months (she needed 13 million QP so that I could finally increase her level cap to Level 100, and I only had about 3 million for a period of time). Thankfully, the Christmas event re-run was very kind to me in replenishing my QP thanks to those lotteries, so I finally acquired enough QP to make this possible.

She's already proving to be my best Lancer, and I can't wait to see her shine even more in the future!

-----

Now for Fire Emblem Heroes.

My main goal going into the new banner was to pull Surtr purely for his Steady Stance 4 skill. I'm not a fan of Surtr's character at all, so I wasn't planning on using him despite his stats turning out to be super good. If I couldn't get Surtr from green orbs, I wanted to snipe for blue orbs as well to get Ylgr for her Speed Tactics skill.

I went into the banner with 160 orbs. I ended up getting pity-broken by my second Dorcas during it. He is +Def -HP, which isn't a bad nature (the first Dorcas I got a while back was completely neutral). I haven't decided whether I'll use him for merging or skill fodder. If it's the latter, it'll probably be for either Quick Riposte or Infantry Pulse (more so the former since I don't have anyone that needs the latter skill).

After 100 orbs, I got my most wanted unit: Alolan Garon himself!

His nature also turned out to be +Def -HP, which is arguably best for him. However, like I said, I had no plans on using Surtr, so I just foddered him away for that Steady Stance 4, and let me tell you, this was a decision I'm glad I made.

Guess who got the Steady Stance 4? Best Fates child Shiro of course!

Say hello to my new, improved, and updated Shiro build!

I honestly think Steady Stance 4 Shiro's new best A-skill. Not only does it give him a whooping +8 Defense boost that turns him into a bigger and more impenetrable wall on the enemy phase than he already is, the skill also comes in with a built-in Guard! Guard is arguably Shiro's best B-skill because it improves his survivability even further by lowering enemys' special frequency, but Steady Stance 4 makes this Guard skill more accessible to him by not putting the 80% or higher HP threshold on him to activate it (only requirement for it activate is that it needs to be done on the enemy phase, but that's how I always used my Shiro). Putting Guard into an A-skill also gives him more B-skill and Seal flexibility, so I'm able to still retain the Defense +3 Seal (Squad Ace B is that same Seal but with a fancier name) and Quick Riposte on him.

I also changed his C-skill from Threaten Def to Spd Smoke 3. This will ensure he will be less likely to be doubled. He also has Atk Smoke 3 on him, but I don't plan on having him use the skill yet considering how incredibly sturdy he is with his current build. The change from Ignis to Bonfire is to help him activate his skill more frequently (he is on a team with Infantry users, with one of them having Infantry Pulse to lower his cool down charge).

I can't wait to use Shiro frequently again! He's always been one of my best walls, and with Steady Stance 4, I'd say he may just be my best physical tank in Heroes! My Innes that I recently built will work pretty well with him too as another anti-mage unit to counter Shiro's weakness to mages.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm sorry but what the ****
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Yeah, I am not surprised.
Xi has more power than most leaders and he wants people to respect him.
Xi and his communist party are a one party, so they can do anything they want. Like do those censorships.
So, R.I.P Winnie the Pooh in China.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah, I am not surprised.
Xi has more power than most leaders and he wants people to respect him.
Xi and his communist party are a one party, so they can do anything they want. Like do those censorships.
So, R.I.P Winnie the Pooh in China.
I always knew Winnie the Pooh was the bane of every maniacal dictator.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Started up Breath of the Wild again but now I'm ready to 100% it. I thought it'd be easier to do than Odyssey because even if it takes longer, goddamn the costumes just keep coming in and I don't want to grind Balloon World for that type of money.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I'd rather eat that Thanksgiving dinner close to winter. Gotta pack on the pounds (not the currency, you idiots) in order to prepare for those harsh winter storms.
That's a big ass meal to gain that much weight in a day lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom