• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I might actually miss out on Black Friday this year. Can't think of anything I want.

I could use it for family gifts (what exactly I don't know)
Yeah I got my sister a 2DS (the one bundled with MK7) a few years ago during Black Friday season. Got it for pretty cheap but we're talking Canadian standards which is about normal price US $ value lol.

Looking to get a sweet deal on an HDTV this year. I'm stuck with my really low quality CRT from over a decade ago lol.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I want to believe that, I do.
But for the past couple of weeks, negative events keep happening relating to how I feel about myself.
And I feel like I'm not worth the time; worthless, etc.
Which is why I'm seeking counseling right now.
You're doing the right thing then, man.

Just remember, when **** gets dark, you got people here who think better of you, myself included.

You ain't alone in this. You got support. And that's a big part of getting through, y'know?

Get at me if you need fam.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean I did get a Switch for a bit cheaper. It was a refurbished one but still almost as if it were new. Saw the online deal and wanted to do what I can to save some cash.

Dum dum Youra wastin' that $$$
Do you have any games yet?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Do you have any games yet?
Nah I barely touched by Switch since I bought it lol. Just derping about in the menus til' Ultimate gets out.

Ultimate was the reason I got a Switch in the first place. I don't think I would have been in a hurry to get a Switch if there wasn't Smash this year.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nah I barely touched by Switch since I bought it lol. Just derping about in the menus til' Ultimate gets out.

Ultimate was the reason I got a Switch in the first place. I don't think I would have been in a hurry to get a Switch if there wasn't Smash this year.
Well fair enough I guess.

You should atleast play the demos since they’re free. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well fair enough I guess.

You should atleast play the demos since they’re free. :p
I played some of the demo's. Never really ventured that far in to some of them lol.

I was only able to play like 5 of them I remotely cared about tho.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero

I hope I'm not prying here or anything, but, after Smash, are you interested in buying any other games for it, or is Ultimate the only game you're getting?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I have no need for a Friday of Blackness or a Monday of Cyberness

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I hope I'm not prying here or anything, but, after Smash, are you interested in buying any other games for it, or is Ultimate the only game you're getting?
No worries lol.

I'm planning on getting BoTW and Odyssey sometime later. Whenever I feel it's affordable for me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I like how some people are salty that Sakurai Step Family gets to keep their Smash Taunts while Snake doesn’t

tastes like floor ice cream and feels like a hot springs

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
And now I'm enjoying the Japanese version of Quest RPG. It's not much different ideally from how improved Eltale Monsters is for Quest 64. Mostly qualify of life fixes. You can sort items, and have an option to drop them. You can run it towns. There's proper indicators of status effects(you flash a lot, and the enemy keeps the icon proper above their head), and it also lets you know what a status runs out. All enemies can drop an item at once.

The only thing that hurts you is that enemies can now attack in all directions with their spells, which is impossible for you to do. I am unsure if any stats were unchanged. And I know there's a new Lottery item, but I haven't gotten far enough to figure it out. Yet.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Taking a break from Ocarina of Time, officially.

I have ordered Majora's Mask 3ds off of ebay and will try it out when it arrives. In the meantime, I'm thinking about picking up ALTTP again or trying the Oracle games, since my brother loves them and highly recommends them.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Holy **** Lifelight reminds me a lot of Cruel Thesis from Evangellion.

I will never be able to listen to it the same way again lol.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

All the events of Ultimate happened because Shinji didn't get in the ****ing robot.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I have ordered Majora's Mask 3ds off of ebay and will try it out when it arrives. In the meantime, I'm thinking about picking up ALTTP again or trying the Oracle games, since my brother loves them and highly recommends them.
I could never get into Majora’s Mask. The time limit made my anxiety go into overdrive.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

it ends and everyone tells kirby congratulations

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

Would second trying out the Oracle games.

Don't know how high I'd put em on my all-time list (below LttP, I suppose, but that's a high bar to clear) but they're worth a run if you haven't run em.

Depending on how long MM takes to arrive, you might even have time to finish them.

Pym Particles then
I ain't got the money for a quantum computer.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I could never get into Majora’s Mask. The time limit made my anxiety go into overdrive.
I'm very interested in the time limit gimmick. I will either hate it or love it...I'm hoping I love it, and it seems like something I can appreciate as long as I have enough patience...which will be hard but I'll give it a shot. Majora's Mask seems like an absolutely brilliant, unique game.

Don't know how high I'd put em on my all-time list (below LttP, I suppose, but that's a high bar to clear) but they're worth a run if you haven't run em.

Depending on how long MM takes to arrive, you might even have time to finish them.
ALTTP I've played a little bit of, and I really enjoy it so far. But then again, I've barely played any of it. I think I've only beaten 1 dungeon.
I will probably choose ALTTP first, then Oracles afterward.
I'm hoping I love MM. I could see it becoming my favorite game of all time if I can get used to the mechanics.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I ain't got the money for a quantum computer.
Well that’s all the advice I got that doesn’t involve grand theft

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm very interested in the time limit gimmick. I will either hate it or love it...I'm hoping I love it, and it seems like something I can appreciate as long as I have enough patience...which will be hard but I'll give it a shot. Majora's Mask seems like an absolutely brilliant, unique game.

ALTTP I've played a little bit of, and I really enjoy it so far. But then again, I've barely played any of it. I think I've only beaten 1 dungeon.
I'm hoping I love MM. I could see it becoming my favorite game of all time if I can get used to the mechanics.
Make sure you:
A: Get access to the bank quickly. It's one of those things that you don't want to miss early in the game.
B: Find the Scarecrow guy early as well and hear what he has to say.

Cause man, I missed out on those early in the game(especially the bank, as I actually spent half of my first game not using it) and then suddenly, everything became less of a hassle.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
It is absolutely that.

Remains my personal favorite after all these years, and until they start upping their story game again it's gonna stay there.

Ah.

See, I thought you'd beaten LttP. That one definitely comes first if you haven't, yeah.

Well that’s all the advice I got that doesn’t involve grand theft
Eh.

Best I can do is, like.

Mediocre theft.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I felt that way at first. Then I took a bit more time to play and really got into it. It's tied with Link's Awakening(not DX) as my favorite Zelda game~

The masks help. But yes, the time limit can seriously hurt its playability.

Chrono.

With MM I always say to play the game normally the first time around and to not worry about getting all masks except for Bunny Hood cause its that useful.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I felt that way at first. Then I took a bit more time to play and really got into it. It's tied with Link's Awakening(not DX) as my favorite Zelda game~

The masks help. But yes, the time limit can seriously hurt its playability.
Why not DX?

Also since I have Majora’s Mask 3D I can always go to it if I wanna play it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Why not DX?

Also since I have Majora’s Mask 3D I can always go to it if I wanna play it.
DX forces you to get rid of the Flying Rooster at the end of Level 7. I can keep it all the time in regular. They it could be something that only happens with early versions of LA? I dunno.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It is absolutely that.

Remains my personal favorite after all these years, and until they start upping their story game again it's gonna stay there.

Ah.

See, I thought you'd beaten LttP. That one definitely comes first if you haven't, yeah.

Eh.

Best I can do is, like.

Mediocre theft.
Good enough

D

Deleted member

A Legend of Zelda game that is like Mario Maker would sell like hotcakes, but that is just me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
A Legend of Zelda game that is like Mario Maker would sell like hotcakes, but that is just me.
If a Zelda Maker happens, it will definitely be based on the 2D Top-Down Zelda games. I can't possibly imagine the manpower needed for a Zelda Maker using the 3D games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom