• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Keep it up, this is hilarious
Kill me now.
Is everyone enjoying their Halloween thus far? So far, not one damn trick-or-treater to take this candy off my hands. Too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing, you know. It is a good thing, though, watching Rocky for the umpteenth time inspires me to stay fit and not gain five pounds from guilty pleasures such as this.

Do not feel so down on yourself. If they do not feel like responding, it is their loss. Growing up throughout the 60s and 70s I did not make any friends myself simply because socializing was not my thing. Just to make you feel better, I shall tell you what I play: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and Mario Party series. Also solve sudoku puzzles and play Price is Right pricing games from home. Not to mention my affinity for gospel and Christian hip-hop music.

So****e, I am all ears about what you love playing... :)
Thanks. :)

Um, so I'm a big fan of The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger (and Chrono Cross), Dragon Quest, Mana...

Well, I'll play anything really, as long as it's fun (and includes at least some cute girls :p). I do however, mostly enjoy RPGs. :)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm working this Halloween, but its not like I'll get many trick-or-treaters in my rural neighborhood anyway. Most parents around here take their kids into town for Halloween were they have proper sidewalks and a significantly smaller risk of running into rattlesnakes. I don't really care for drinking or parties, and I don't really have friends outside of my sister who has other plans for tonight. At least it saves me the trouble of having to figure out a costume.

I don't really mind working on Halloween at all, but I will admit I kind of miss the magic and excitement holidays and birthdays used to bring. But then again, I'm feeling a similar nagic in the build up for Ultimate's release, so it's not all gone. Thank Nintendo for being able to make me feel like a kid again.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Where have you been?
This thing called work. You probably heard of it somewhere.

I was just dueling redfeatherraven with my great skills and crushing on Richter.
I don't believe the first one is anything but a curbstomp from Red and the latter is just obvious when the alternative is Conan the Barbarian. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes, I know.
I am playing around.
I don't believe the first one is anything but a curbstomp from Red and the latter is just obvious when the alternative is Conan the Barbarian. :p
I erased his mouth and he still managed to find a way to communicate.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm going to go ahead and be the fun killer here and explain things.

Hump day is just a silly nickname for Wednesday, since its in the middle of the week.
o.o Oh, I had NEVER heard of that one, only the silly nickname for Thursday in spanish which is Juebebes (Because Thursday in Spanish is Jueves, and it is combined with the word bebes/beber (you drink, to drink), because, alcohol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Seems the Direct is at 2pm for me.

Guess I should hope I fall asleep soon. Currently about to hit 2am.

D

Deleted member

The question isn't whether he can do it.

It's whether or not he has a reason to do it :V
253253253236.jpg

I will tell you one thing tubby. He can not get through my brain because I am Dirty Dan. Redfeatherraven is a pinhead. You are a pinhead too my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Only 12 more hours until we can finally put all the leaks and speculation to rest.

It all ends here.

After that, it's only a matter of waiting for the game's release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom