• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Why yes, this article is for me. It re-affirms my belief that the Smash fanbase is a breeding ground for insanity.

2018111_15644915.jpg

Ivander

Smash Legend
Cursed image?

More like blessed image, not cursed image. At least this would be frickin' hilarious to listen to than the usual avatar pandering.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Cursed image?

More like blessed image, not cursed image. At least this would be frickin' hilarious to listen to than the usual avatar pandering.
As the biggest Tharja fan here. I enjoy this immensely.

What about that cave filled with screams of agony?
I believe you are mistaken. There’s nothing like that here. There is a derelict hotel though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Nah that is 110% cursed.

Anime was a mistake.
Lies! Listening to characters out-of-character pandering to you with their regular voices is so boring. If they're going to be out of character, might as well go the full mile and do silly voices to go with it.

D

Deleted member

Lies! Listening to characters out-of-character pandering to you with their regular voices is so boring. If they're going to be out of character, might as well go the full mile and do silly voices to go with it.
Perfect opportunity.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Two wrongs won't make a right.

D

Deleted member

Edit: Great job, ShinyCheeseGrinderandry.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think Dyllybirdy is more innocent and naive than me. Prove me wrong my friends.
download.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom