• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I didn't even realize this was a video from the official pokemon channel until just now. I was like, why is this AMV in my subs?
I have seen more terrifying Pokemon anyway.

Points to anyone who gets this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Smash Hero
You play Slayer? I do not. :p
I can't resist. I'll play anything thrash (or metal, perhaps) if it's good. Nowadays, most music comes off as utter trash (at least, commercialized music) to me.

My tastes have stuck me in the past, interesting for my age.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I can't resist. I'll play anything thrash (or metal, perhaps) if it's good. Nowadays, most music comes off as utter trash (at least, commercialized music) to me.

No, it can't be that unusual, because we both have that same opinion, when it comes to music. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh wait, I thought Slayer was a game.

SQUIDWARD!

I will listen to almost any form of music as long as it sounds good for the ears.

D

Deleted member

Just dropping this off with no context.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
DOOM? Now I thought you meant that. Sounds like a DOOM-esque shooter game to me.
What are your favorite games? I am just curious.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Just dropping this off with no context.

What are your favorite games? I am just curious.
To watch/play?

Anything TLOZ (screw those CDi games, though), Ninja Gaiden, Pokémon, and I do love to play/watch RPGs (must not be boring, though).

Mega Man and Sonic as well, and I plan to play Xenoblade Chronicles and something FE sometime.

D

Deleted member

To watch/play?

Anything TLOZ (screw those CDi games, though), Ninja Gaiden, Pokémon, and I do love to play/watch RPGs (must not be boring, though).

Mega Man and Sonic as well, and I plan to play Xenoblade Chronicles and something FE sometime.
TLOZ and Pokémon shows you have a good taste. I mean play.

Games I like are TLOZ, Mario, Pokémon, Portal 2, Smash Bros. and the Crash Bandicoot N'Sane Trilogy.

I would add Minecraft, but it is an interesting phase. I play it a lot, then I take a break, then I play, etc.

I have Splatoon 2 right now, but I want to adjust to it more first.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Joseph is coming back in Jojo! He must be like 80 now so I expect he’s probably not gonna show up in a later arc

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Considering how much leftover Halloween candy I have, I might skip Discount Candy Day tomorrow (would let me get home after work sooner so I can watch the Smash Direct).

But I'm still getting my free Doritos Locos taco tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

I have a little crush on Richter ( Especially his form in Smash Ultimate ). I want to feel his chest.

D

Deleted member

Is everyone enjoying their Halloween thus far? So far, not one damn trick-or-treater to take this candy off my hands. Too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing, you know. It is a good thing, though, watching Rocky for the umpteenth time inspires me to stay fit and not gain five pounds from guilty pleasures such as this.

No one's interested in what I play? Nobody?

I guess this is how it has to always be.
Do not feel so down on yourself. If they do not feel like responding, it is their loss. Growing up throughout the 60s and 70s I did not make any friends myself simply because socializing was not my thing. Just to make you feel better, I shall tell you what I play: Tekken, Soul Calibur, Super Smash Bros., Mario Kart, and Mario Party series. Also solve sudoku puzzles and play Price is Right pricing games from home. Not to mention my affinity for gospel and Christian hip-hop music.

So****e, I am all ears about what you love playing... :)

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
We managed to get quite a lot of visitors this year for Halloween. We decided to actually go outside on the driveway this year instead of handing the candy out by the front door.
Our dog usually goes crazy when we get visitors, but he was noticeably less so this year.

Overall I'm satisfied with it.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There's been some annoying misinformation going around about Rosalina in Smash Ultimate. Literal Mandela effect **** (then again, what's new for Rosalina, I swear she's cursed with this).

The recent character trailer on Twitter for Rosalina & Luma says "Did you notice that if Rosalina takes damage, Luma gets flustered?".

This flustered animation can be spotted in some gameplay footage of the pair in Ultimate.

People are interpreting it to mean Luma can no longer attack when Rosalina is in hitstun. But he always had this animation in Smash Wii U/3DS, since launch. It's just a cute animation that plays, but it can be cancelled just a bit before Rosalina finishes hitstun.

On a related note, it's now November 1st. Super Mario Galaxy is 11 years old now. Happy birthday Rosalina!

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Birthday gifts; Socks, Socks, Deadpool Sweatshirt, Deadpool Shirt, Unicorn Sweatpants, Underwear(no not panties), Deadpool 1, Deadpool 2. It was a very Deadpool Birthday

I am quite pleased. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom