• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I got a Trophy for being pranked.

I've been pranked plenty of times before so that's weird.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
OOT Randomizer is fun to watch~

Octoroks, quite annoying in the 3D games. Backshotting Link over and over.
Trying to aim at an arrow spot? Backshot.
Trying to swim? Backshot.
Trying to carry Self-fish Princess? Backshot.
Try to breathe? Backshot.

D

Deleted member

OOT Randomizer is fun to watch~

Octoroks, quite annoying in the 3D games. Backshotting Link over and over.
Trying to aim at an arrow spot? Backshot.
Trying to swim? Backshot.
Trying to carry Self-fish Princess? Backshot.
Try to breathe? Backshot.
Oh, I hope you have a happy birthday and Halloween.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone know if this is real? I doubt it.

Either way, I'm probably just gonna watch the Chuck Jones version around the holidays like I tend to do. Don't need some crappy Illumination reboot.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone notice there is a Mario RPG reference in Delta Rune?

There is also a reference to Smash Bros, and Dr. Suess

Coincidence?

Iridium

Smash Hero
The only good part about Halloween is the actual horror movies produced. The Exorcist, anyone?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My overlay for the reaction video.

Bottom right is just modes/features I wanna see the most. Don't really care too much about DLC (if there's none, I just save money lol), but if they're doing any, they'll announce that they have plans tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

Bottom right is just modes/features I wanna see the most. Don't really care too much about DLC (if there's none, I just save money lol), but if they're doing any, they'll announce that they have plans tomorrow.
Honestly, I do not expect Blood Falcon. I mean...
53253346.png

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just finished watching the "Halloween is Grinch Night" special. I can see why hardly anyone is aware of this. I was having a hard time understanding what was going on, hardly a plot, and that one acid trip scene didn't help at all. Very forgettable.

I’d do that but I from 3 am until 12 pm tomorrow so I can’t.
I'm 6 am to 2 pm and that's my plan.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Time for more Jojo. It would be cool if a protagonist appeared before their part as a little kid. Since I assume Jotaro’s child is probably the next Jojo it’d be cool if they appeared if even briefly.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just watched the first Alien with my family to celebrate Halloween.

I won't go too much in detail here since it's veryyyyy late, but in short:

Heh, it was good, but not as scary as we thought. Still, I had a good time with my family and there is still plenty to love about the movie, like the architecture and The Alien.

That being said, I hope you all have a great night/day/whatever, see ya tomorrow for the direct! ;)

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This is just really bad design for what is supposed to be a strategy RPG. What causes this is that the reinforcements in this level are triggered by you killing particular enemies, so if you kill the bulk of the starting enemy lineup in a single turn (like what happens here), this happens. It's a problem because it pushes the emphasis away from actual strategy and onto trial and error instead - instead of being given a situation that you can reasonably get out of with good preparation and strategy, the game just ****s a bunch of reinforcements on you, and expects you to keep retrying until you can figure out which enemy triggers which set of reinforcements.

I know other levels do this as well, but I think this is the worst example yet.

I'm only a little salty that this happened the first time I played the level and caused me to lose. :p Still don't like when the game does something like this, and it's been getting a lot more frequent lately. Probably one of the main reasons why my interest in the game has been waning lately.
Hm... now come to think of it... reinforcements in Valkyria Chronicles wasn't as bad as how FEH is... usually the reinforcements tend to just send shocktroopers or scouts to try to take your main camp. All I had to do was just put some of my shocktroopers in the main camp.

One thing that is good when it comes to Valkyria Chronicles is that you don't really have to take down all enemies in order to complete most of the mission (Mostly all skirmish are just taking the camp, story missions though it really differs), as you see how you can make a character OP in this video:

Moreover I still think Kai's dialogue in chapter 5 of VC4 that resembles the meme quote from Taken was still hilarious, I can sort of make an extended of it:
I don't know who bought out the entire bakery, if they want me to buy the bread from them I told them I don't have any money, what I do have, are a very sharp set of sniping skills, sniping skills I have acquire over a very long training, sniping skills that make me a nightmare for people like them, if they give me those delicious bread (and Raz's bacon) now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them, but if they don't. I will look for them, I will find them and I will kill them.
I don't think a mock battle between Squad E and Squad F for bread and bacon will happen if Kai says this lol.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

If even the slightest possibilty of Jin Kazama AND Isaac being in Smash happens, that'd be the ****ing best.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Ghast got Frederick over Setsuna in his Birthright randomiser and he is repping FE Heroes armoured units.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
So yeah I just woke up and learned about Deltarune.

Best Halloween ever.

Heard about the, erm, bugs though. So I'll wait before playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom