• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

She's 5-star and only 5-star. And she's considered one of the worst Staff users and one of the worst for fodder. So imagine trying to get Loki, Halloween Mia, Halloween Jakob, etc, you are at that 6-8% 5-Star Pityrate and you end up getting her instead.
I literally did not know she is a five star exclusive. Thanks for letting me know.
Also, she is practically useless in this meta now in days, get a better staff like Brave Veronica or Land's Bouty Mia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
You know what's really creepy in FEH? The powercreep that slowly and steadily comes and forces players to spend money on the game
*sees an Eirika Abyssal run using two dancers, Reinhardt and Brave Lyn*
Wherever powercreep is, those two will always be there for you.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So who wants to be a doll and pm me tomorrow a link to the smash direct after it happens so I can watch with less of a chance of getting spoiled?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So who wants to be a doll and pm me tomorrow a link to the smash direct after it happens so I can watch with less of a chance of getting spoiled?
What I'm doing is leaving my browser open with only the Direct link on tab (here just in case) and leave it that way until I can get home after work.

Chrono.

If believing Papagenos isn't confirmation bias then I don't know what is
I mean tell that to him, I don't believe it myself.

I don't believe the banner itself at this point either. Going in fully expecting Ken, Incineroar and maybe Shadow.

D

Deleted member

I just go into each Direct expecting to be disappointed. That way I'm not disappointed when it inevitably turns out to be disappointing.
You should not expect this direct to be disappointing though.

It is good to hope for the better a lot of times, you know?

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Me me me me me me, I do! :D
What I'm doing is leaving my browser open with only the Direct link on tab (here just in case) and leave it that way until I can get home after work.
Same here.
I already sent a PM to pra pra, but it is all good. :p

D

Deleted member

I mean tell that to him, I don't believe it myself.

I don't believe the banner itself at this point either. Going in fully expecting Ken, Incineroar and maybe Shadow.
I know, I'm just talking about the commubity as a whole. Like, I understand some people here also don't want to call a Smashboards regular a liar but... all the insiders are regulars somewhere, the same applies to them. And when all of them are saying it's fake, it's time people start reconsidering what they believe in.
But instead they come with revisionism on insiders saying they never get things right when they were all going crazy over the September Direct before it was announced and the same happened this time.
I just go into each Direct expecting to be disappointed. That way I'm not disappointed when it inevitably turns out to be disappointing.
The only times I'm not disappointed are when Etrian Odyssey is shown

D

Deleted member

If The Stoopid Unikorn were here, he would give me a disappointed yet not surprised face for being a simpleton.

D

Deleted member

I am somewhat surprised to hear this. You do not even celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas? Sweetheart, those are the most important holidays in which one should spend time with family.
Well we do celebrate Christmas, Thanksgiving, and sometimes Easter. I was more so talking about the more minor holidays, even though Halloween’s still the best thematically.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>Trying out an Abyssal Map
>Pause due the hailstorm
>Had to set a tent to protect the cats' homes on the garden while muddy water pours from the roofs
>I return to FEH
>I kill a wrong enemy and ruin my run
>Now I forgot the strat and my mouth tastes like mud
>mfw is hailing again
3d655bff622738090189ff1c59b8f941.gif

D

Deleted member

Edit: You never saw anything.
>Trying out an Abyssal Map
>Pause due the hailstorm
>Had to set a tent to protect the cats' homes on the garden while muddy water pours from the roofs
>I return to FEH
>I kill a wrong enemy and ruin my run
>Now I forgot the strat and my mouth tastes like mud
>mfw is hailing again
View attachment 174129
You protected the cats, that all that matters.
You did a good deed.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I painted two people in pink.
Does anyone want to ask me if I painted them pink? :132:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom