• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Happy page 3000, folks

edit: Hey, I actually got the top of the page, usually this backfires badly :p

I claim this page in the name of strategists, and map-making dungeon explorers, everywhere :p

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
3000 pages. It's been a long road.

That said, I got all of the content from this year's Halloween on Overwatch. I ended up buying one of them for 3000 credits, but I still have 5000 Credits to spare for the Winter event. Pretty nice.
That said, compared to Halloween where I was missing one item, I am missing 3 items from last year's Winter event, but the items will be cheaper this year, so I only need to spend 1000 Credits for each of them. So I have 3000 Credits ready for them and that will leave me with 2000 plus whatever I earn from now to then. But all in all, did pretty good this Halloween Event.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I feel this is obligatory for Page 3000.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pages 3000, huh?

Well, to celebrate this and Halloween, I ask one thing: remember the super crown? Yeah? That thing that ruined the internet to some for two weeks?

Well...please take a look. ;)
Parasite Super Crown 39.gif

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This is just really bad design for what is supposed to be a strategy RPG. What causes this is that the reinforcements in this level are triggered by you killing particular enemies, so if you kill the bulk of the starting enemy lineup in a single turn (like what happens here), this happens. It's a problem because it pushes the emphasis away from actual strategy and onto trial and error instead - instead of being given a situation that you can reasonably get out of with good preparation and strategy, the game just ****s a bunch of reinforcements on you, and expects you to keep retrying until you can figure out which enemy triggers which set of reinforcements.

I know other levels do this as well, but I think this is the worst example yet.

I'm only a little salty that this happened the first time I played the level and caused me to lose. :p Still don't like when the game does something like this, and it's been getting a lot more frequent lately. Probably one of the main reasons why my interest in the game has been waning lately.
I feel IS knew about players creating chokepoints on corridors so they made reinforcements spawn everywhere to choke us instead while at the same time punish players that wipe most of the map on one turn. I feel even Galeforce strats will not be enough to completely clean up.
Tbh I'll wait for the PM1 guide for this one; I already cleared abyssals on my own anyway so I'll pick the lazy route and focus my time on hoarding the November quests orbs.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
More ranting about Delta Rune
So Susie is a borderline homicidal BLEEPhole. Who's addicted to eating chalk. And somehow going out to get spare chalk ended in being trapped in a parallel dark universe where you and Susie get RPG outfit makeovers. The world is in danger of ending and inverse probable goat child in glasses that Toby definitely cheekily knows will get all the fangirls ever wants to save the day through love and friendship. And so far all the enemies have been deck of cards themed with a little twerp spade who almost definitely doesn't grasp the gravity of the actual situation as the ringleader. Susie's not having any of it and keeps trying to sledgehammer through everything. It's like we've got personifications of Mercy and Fight and I'm definitely sure the game is going to lampshade that.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Pages 3000, huh?

Well, to celebrate this and Halloween, I ask one thing: remember the super crown? Yeah? That thing that ruined the internet to some for two weeks?

Well...please take a look. ;)
View attachment 174024
Not the first Super Crown headcrab I've seen, although you're lucky I can't find that one so far.
I feel IS knew about players creating chokepoints on corridors so they made reinforcements spawn everywhere to choke us instead while at the same time punish players that wipe most of the map on one turn. I feel even Galeforce strats will not be enough to completely clean up.
Tbh I'll wait for the PM1 guide for this one; I already cleared abyssals on my own anyway so I'll pick the lazy route and focus my time on hoarding the November quests orbs.
It's already out. Better hope you have a 5-star Aversa, Halloween Dorcas, and Ethlyn.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Not the first Super Crown headcrab I've seen, although you're lucky I can't find that one so far.

It's already out. Better hope you have a 5-star Aversa, Halloween Dorcas, and Ethlyn.
It's not original for sure, buuuuut my inspiration is more The Thing headcrab than Half-Life headcrab.:4duckhunt:

Still, 'hope you like it. :)

Chrono.

Vergie's comment about Isaac being an AT is not sitting well with me. I'm hoping the info he has is false or something.
lol I am pretty anxious about tomorrow, not gonna lie.

Trying to keep expectations in check isn't working when you keep going back and forth in your head.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine if Vergie confused Isaac with Matthew and Matthew is the assist trophy.

That be so funny.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Imagine if Vergie confused Isaac with Matthew and Matthew is the assist trophy.

That be so funny.
More like his insider. Doesn't help that Matthew is pretty identical to Isaac with the exception of their main outfits. But they practically have the same hair and the same yellow scarf.

But regardless, we'll see tomorrow.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just finished Delta Rune.

Spoilers within, obviously.
Seriously, last warning.
Okay, I'm not sure what to make of this game. The post game content throws a TON of complications into the mix - I'm assuming this is some sort of alternate universe deal, seeing as Undyne hasn't heard of Alphys.

This was a very in-depth demo, and I'm glad that Susie changed over the course of the game to NOT automatically attack every enemy. (it made attempting a pacifist run unnecessarily difficult) I picked up on the healer's name being an anagram of Asriel, though I'm not sure if they're supposed to be the same person.

POST-CREDITS SPOILER
Also, that post-credits scene was just DARK. I never completed the Genocide run of the original game (I don't have the stomach for it), but that was unexpected, and it raises even more questions about what this game will involve when the full thing comes out.

UNRELATED SPOILER
Also, the Smash Bros. reference was neat. Feel like people will read way too much into it over the course of the next day or so, though.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
do you think i dont have the right to be dissapointed in smash ultamate just because of the roster has all those characters despite me not careing about most characters on the roster?

people make me feel like Im bring ****ty even though I aint stopping others from liking it.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
. . .LOL I got stuck on a puzzle section in a game that's been out a fraction of a day.

Guess Susie Babysitting Simulator(TM) will have to wait a bit!

GEEZ I was wondering why the game was being so much more obvious about Mercy being the right option, the real gimmick this time is figuring out how to get Susie to not kill anyone rather than just holding yourself back alone. Had to reload a save when the game's intended route resulted in something getting wrecked by Susie and who knows how THAT's gonna end up being mentioned later.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Galeforce strats, you say?
Also paging ChikoLad ChikoLad
:p

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
do you think i dont have the right to be dissapointed in smash ultamate just because of the roster has all those characters despite me not careing about most characters on the roster?

people make me feel like Im bring ****ty even though I aint stopping others from liking it.
I think calling it a bad roster would be objectively false at this point, but there's no shame in saying you don't have a great deal of personal interest in the characters. I think everyone has at least one or two characters on the roster they're really attached to though.

I personally don't have a great deal of attachment to any of the newcomers announced so far (closest is Chrom but even then I haven't played his actual game yet), and the only widely speculated one I would care about is Shadow who is likely just gonna be a Sonic Echo. None of them are characters I especially wanted, and the only one I could see myself getting into in terms of playstyle is Inkling since they're kind of speedy.

However, I got a lot of characters I wanted last game, not to mention "EVERYONE IS HERE" now, so I really don't care if I don't get any newcomers I want at this point. Smash Wii U/3DS already satisfied me in terms of roster, and Rosalina and Sonic will likely still be my mains this time around. Sonic looks better than in any previous game, so as long as they don't ruin Rosalina because of Smash baby whining, I'm good.

My main concern is modes. I want good single-player content, and I want the online to allow more than just basic Smash matches (Smash Run online would be amazing, for example). Give me those things and the game will be 100% worth it to me, everything else is icing at that point.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I kind of feel like I shouldn't listen to that shadow prince.

Susie just wants to clobber things and I feel like I'm betraying her for warning the enemies.

D

Deleted member

What happened to him?
Hello everyone: at the request of Androobie Androobie 's boyfriend @ThrowawayBoi, I wanted to let you all know on something that happened not too long ago.

Basically, Androobie wasn't feeling well earlier tonight and when ThrowawayBoi went to check on him later, he couldn't see him visibly moving and his heartbeat was very quiet and slow when he went to check it. From there, 911 was called in to check on Androobie and try to get his heartbeat back to where it was before. After about 5-10 minutes overall, it was shown that the paramedics gave Androobie morphine in one of his arms and also reset his heartbeat with defibrillation. He was then given a tablet (presumably to help him feel better or calm him down, I'm not quite sure) and they rushed him off to the hospital. The good news overall, Androobie is still alive and with us, and I wish for his full recovery.
English sux

Let me treat you with German:

Qualitäts Gehalt. :]

Also, this exists.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Well it’s your opinion it’s not like you being disappointed should ruin others opinion of the game so who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom