• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Hello everyone: at the request of Androobie Androobie 's boyfriend ThrowawayBoi ThrowawayBoi , I wanted to let you all know on something that happened not too long ago.

Basically, Androobie wasn't feeling well earlier tonight and when ThrowawayBoi went to check on him later, he couldn't see him visibly moving and his heartbeat was very quiet and slow when he went to check it. From there, 911 was called in to check on Androobie and try to get his heartbeat back to where it was before. After about 5-10 minutes overall, it was shown that the paramedics gave Androobie morphine in one of his arms and also reset his heartbeat with defibrillation. He was then given a tablet (presumably to help him feel better) and they rushed him off to the hospital. The good news overall, Androobie is still alive and with us, and I wish for his full recovery.
Oh thank goodness he is all right. I hope he gets a full recovery. He has been really nice to me lately.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Hello everyone: at the request of Androobie Androobie 's boyfriend ThrowawayBoi ThrowawayBoi , I wanted to let you all know on something that happened not too long ago.

Basically, Androobie wasn't feeling well earlier tonight and when ThrowawayBoi went to check on him later, he couldn't see him visibly moving and his heartbeat was very quiet and slow when he went to check it. From there, 911 was called in to check on Androobie and try to get his heartbeat back to where it was before. After about 5-10 minutes overall, it was shown that the paramedics gave Androobie morphine in one of his arms and also reset his heartbeat with defibrillation. He was then given a tablet (presumably to help him feel better or calm him down, I'm not quite sure) and they rushed him off to the hospital. The good news overall, Androobie is still alive and with us, and I wish for his full recovery.
Oh dear.

Glad to hear he’s alright. Hope he recovers well and soon.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Basically, Androobie wasn't feeling well earlier tonight and when ThrowawayBoi went to check on him later, he couldn't see him visibly moving and his heartbeat was very quiet and slow when he went to check it. From there, 911 was called in to check on Androobie and try to get his heartbeat back to where it was before. After about 5-10 minutes overall, it was shown that the paramedics gave Androobie morphine in one of his arms and also reset his heartbeat with defibrillation. He was then given a tablet (presumably to help him feel better or calm him down, I'm not quite sure) and they rushed him off to the hospital. The good news overall, Androobie is still alive and with us, and I wish for his full recovery.
Hope he's alright...

D

Deleted member

Something sparked in Androobie in a good way. He has been really kind to me lately, and we respect each other even more.

I hope he pulls through this.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Damn, now that's serious. Glad to know that everything is alright now, hopefully he will recover soon. :) Thanks a whole bunch for letting us know, Yellowlord.

D

Deleted member

Oh yes, yes I have...
My body has adapted to doing giant work in the middle of the night because I did so much of that. I work well in the middle of the night, actually.
M y b o d y i s r e a d y .

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

So apparently I hit the level cap in TWEWY after the true final boss fight.

That's nice. I can't recall a time where I hit the level cap in an RPG by just playing it normally lol.

Sweet Jesus that's terrifying, but I'm glad he's recovering.

Wish you the best. Androobie Androobie

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
My body has adapted to doing giant work in the middle of the night because I did so much of that. I work well in the middle of the night, actually.
M y b o d y i s r e a d y .
I always do my creative writing at like 11pm onwards because that's how my stupid brain works.

I'd much rather be a morning writer but nope, it takes about 18 hours for my brain to boot up then it's either sleep or write.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Glad to hear Androobie is alive and, hopefully, well. I can't imagine how their boyfriend must've felt. Thank God for ya though, ThrowawayBoi ThrowawayBoi . I'll be praying for y'all.

D

Deleted member

• Happy Halloween to y'all! Enjoy candy responsibly! I know I cannot.
  • About that Direct...I will gladly tune in and watch it. As :ultinkling::ultisabelle::ultdaisy: are enough of a surprise for me, it does not matter what other characters are announced.
Cursed? I think rather a gift.

@Haruka Ishijima why are you liking every post I make? I am not upset, I just want an answer. :p
Do****a? Getting likes is a good thing, is it not? Besides, it is not just you, it is any member's post here that gets a thumbs up from me if it either makes me laugh or I otherwise agree with. Ever since my return on the first day of fall, it has become a habit.

Did not hear of this until now. I, too, wish him a speedy recovery. As we all know we serve a great God. It does not matter what the problem or situation, he will work it out. :)

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

Do****a? Getting likes is a good thing, is it not? Besides, it is not just you, it is any member's post here that gets a thumbs up from me if it either makes me laugh or I otherwise agree with. Ever since my return on the first day of fall, it has become a habit.
I am not upset, I am just curious. Why specifically me?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Holy ****, man.
Wishing you a full recovery Androobie Androobie
You're great and funny user to have around my dude

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
How big a deal is Halloween in the States once you're an adult? We don't really do Halloween in Australia, although it's slowly becoming more popular each year as we try to do everything big bro USA does.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Oh my goodness... I remember a few weeks ago he opened up to me about a problem before and I tried my best to help him out.

I felt something was up with him that time even though thats the only time i've ever talked to him. But to think it'd get this worst...

Thank heavens he's still staying strong and even if i don't know you well enough Androobie, hang in there man. We'll be happy to hear whenever you return with a recovery.

D

Deleted member

How big a deal is Halloween in the States once you're an adult? We don't really do Halloween in Australia, although it's slowly becoming more popular each year as we try to do everything big bro USA does.
I actually don't know. I haven't participated in a Halloween thing in quite awhile, so for me of course it's going to seem like it's not as popular anymore. Mainly because the lack of trick or treaters that come to my house.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Oh boy, I used to ONLY see adults trick-or-treating back when I handed out candy...

D

Deleted member

Fittingly enough the song the busts from the Haunted Mansion sing has been stuck in my head for the past week.

That's Tony the Tiger singing as the lead BTW. LMAO

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who doesn't celebrate Halloween? I don't do most holidays to be honest.

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one who doesn't celebrate Halloween? I don't do most holidays to be honest.
I don't celebrate it either per say, I don't really celebrate holidays in general. But out of the holidays it's the one I find to be the coolest.

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Ugh...damn this stress.

On one hand, this'll all be settled within 30 hours or so.

On the other, I'll hardly be able to settle down until then.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
No, not at all. I've never celebrated Halloween. Here it isn't even a holiday to say, we just borrow it for having an excuse to party, and even then most people just ignore it. I like the spook theme and all that but that's pretty much it.

Chrono.

Ugh...damn this stress.

On one hand, this'll all be settled within 30 hours or so.

On the other, I'll hardly be able to settle down until then.
lol I keep trying not to think about it but its not working.

I keep going back and forth in my head about the leak and everything else surrounding it. Its nerve racking.

On the flip side I just finished Castlevania Season 2 and it was quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom