• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
There was this kid during work who ran in, did the default fortnite dance, and then ran out.
listen man i just sell shoes i didnt ask for this type of shenanigans

D

Deleted member

So I found this Smash Halloween fan art on GameFaqs

It's pretty cute and all, but... um...

What the **** is my boi doing?!!!
The sweat from the Jack O' Lantern just makes it even more concerning.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So I found this Smash Halloween fan art on GameFaqs

It's pretty cute and all, but... um...

What the **** is my boi doing?!!!
A Yoshi gotta deal with stress somehow
There was this kid during work who ran in, did the default fortnite dance, and then ran out.
listen man i just sell shoes i didnt ask for this type of shenanigans
I will fight that kid

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash Halloween fanart? Here's one I found recently.
Pit isn’t allowed to go Trick or Treating due to Palutena wanting him to be healthy...yet Peach can dress up like she’s still the top Mario woman

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Pit isn’t allowed to go Trick or Treating due to Palutena wanting him to be healthy...yet Peach can dress up like she’s still the top Mario woman
The Super Crown had a lot of effect on her psychological health man.
But can we talk about that Pingu Dedede

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm still waiting for someone to point out the unusual of that image. *implying there is only one unusual thing rather than a hundred*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm still waiting for someone to point out the unusual of that image. *implying there is only one unusual thing rather than a hundred*
Do you mean the... yeah, but not gonna say it :p

D

Deleted member

Is it that Snake is shown twice coincidentally, or is that not Snake in the door?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I'm making it a thing where every Tuesday, I look around my local video game shops to find cheap PS3 and maybe even PS2 games to try emulating, since I have a disc drive and can dump PS3 games myself (pirating PS3 games is a real minefield anyway).

Today I picked up Heavy Rain and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations for use in RPCS3, for €5 each.

Heavy Rain I haven't dumped yet since I'm tight on hard drive space and I heard it isn't running perfectly yet. But Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations works perfectly. I can play it in 4K, but I can't get it to 60 FPS simply due to the fact the game has a 30 FPS lock, so I will have to hope someone makes a 60 FPS patch, or I learn to do so myself sometime.

This means that all of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games can be played on PC (the rest of the games have official PC versions, this one is the black sheep in that regard).

What's funny about this is that the official PC version of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution is a dated port and does not support resolutions above 1080p, and is also locked at 30 FPS. So Generations emulated in RPCS3 can outperform Revolution's official PC port. I think Revolution's PS3 version is playable in RPCS3 so I may try that game if I ever find it too.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh geez am I nearing 11,000 posts already? I wonder how far I could've gone if I hadn't disappeared for two years.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
'sup friends? I know that I should be all impatient about the Direct, but right now I really just wanna know what happens in this week's One Piece lol. The last chapter was epic.

D

Deleted member

Hylian Hylian
It is interesting to see you lurking in here. How are things going?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is it that Snake is shown twice coincidentally, or is that not Snake in the door?
That's not Snake? That's Nathan Drake? :confused:

Anyway, you can get a bigger view of the image if you open the image in another tab. Then see even more unusual things.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander
I see all of the characters running through the roof. That I think most of them are part of the Grinch leak.
Edit: I see the Grinch too.

D

Deleted member

Things are well! Hype for Ultimate.

I guess I've been somewhat of a ghost if it's interesting to see me lurking lmao.
Same here! Also I plan to get White 2 at some point, so hype for that too.

I have seen you lurking and posting in the past, just not that much. :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah. I didn't play smash 4 so I kind of fell out of smashboards for a bit. I'm all in for Ultimate though so you should see me around more.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I have a few friends who haven't really played Smash since early Brawl days. They went the way of PS4s and XBONEs and lost interest.

But now that every man and his dog owns a Switch, they're all getting Ultimate, which more than anything makes me really excited because I'll have people to play with outside of playing online with peeps from Smashboards.

Switch = good for the Smash community.

D

Deleted member

I play everything but Xbox ( R.I.P Xbox ).

I am a big Nintendo guy, but I do like my PC ( Steam <3 ) and PS4 Pro.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh boy, I see the Discussion thread is on fire again. This time with Isaac possibly being an Assist Trophy.

At the very least, good thing that the Direct is in 1 day and a half left.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am tired from studying for a test like crazy. Hi guys.

Also, the Ultimate thread is crazy indeed.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Hello everyone: at the request of Androobie Androobie 's boyfriend ThrowawayBoi ThrowawayBoi , I wanted to let you all know on something that happened not too long ago.

Basically, Androobie wasn't feeling well earlier tonight and when ThrowawayBoi went to check on him later, he couldn't see him visibly moving and his heartbeat was very quiet and slow when he went to check it. From there, 911 was called in to check on Androobie and try to get his heartbeat back to where it was before. After about 5-10 minutes overall, it was shown that the paramedics gave Androobie morphine in one of his arms and also reset his heartbeat with defibrillation. He was then given a tablet (presumably to help him feel better or calm him down, I'm not quite sure) and they rushed him off to the hospital. The good news overall, Androobie is still alive and with us, and I wish for his full recovery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom