• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Glad to know this next Smash Ultimate Direct will fall on a day I'm free, unlike the last time it happened during the summer. I've got the time to watch it live when it airs, so this will be exciting. Can't say I'm expecting much. Professor Layton is the only character who I'm really hoping to be revealed as a new playable fighter, but with each passing week, I've been thinking it'll be more likely he'll be DLC at this rate. I'd love to be proven wrong by Sakurai this Thursday, but I'm prepared for the worst.

In other news, I decided to use up roughly 60 of the 136 orbs I was saving up for Hrid on the two Halloween banners in Fire Emblem Heroes. Following my Hrid-isn't-the-next-Legendary-Hero salt, I'd figure it'd be worth giving another go at pulling Halloween Mia and/or another Halloween Nowi so that I could get Hone Fliers fodder. If silver or red orbs didn't show up in their respective banners, my second line of priorities are Halloween Myrrh, Halloween Sakura, or Halloween Jakob (the latter two would hopefully be better natures than the ones I currently have).

In my last session before wrapping up my summoning rounds, I got 3 red orbs, 1 silver orb, and 1 green orb in the Halloween banner from last year. Eager at the higher chance of pulling Halloween Nowi with all those red orbs, I decided to go for a full round summoning starting with the green orb, then the silver orb, and then the three red orbs. After getting a 3-star Bartre for the first summon, and I went for the silver orb. The poof sound effect happened, and I was blessed with...

My first Innes! FINALLY, he came home! He's one of my favorite Sacred Stones characters, so it was awesome to finally pull him! Talk about a great Halloween treat!

His nature ended up being +Atk -Spd. He got one of his best boons, but his bane was not desirable though.

Luckily, I found a way to work around the speed bane by giving him Fury and a Speed +3 Seal. This combination brought his speed up to 37, which is just like his boon speed.

I finished building my Innes shortly after, and this is the build I gave him:

A build that makes him fully optimized as an anti-mage unit! I wasn't sure what to give him for his C-skill, but I'd figure Atk Ploy was the way to go because of his high Res. That combined with the C-skill he got allowed him to be even more prepared to tank against mages.

I can see one of his teammates being the Eirika that I have, as her refined Sieglinde and Hone Speed gives Innes some nice stat boosts. One of the Eirikas I pulled from those summoning sessions today got a +Spd -HP nature, so I'm thinking about using that one as my new Eirika. I'll just need to upgrade her to 5-star once I have enough feathers, and then I'll just need to give her the right skills as a support unit. I also have a few other Eirika that I can use for merges.

Innes was one of the few characters that I was interested in pulling from the new LH banner, and now that I got him, that means there's only unit I want to pull for in that upcoming banner: Legendary Lyn. I want her purely for Speed Tactics to give her to my Eirika. She's not a priority though, so I'm not going to spend the rest of my orbs trying to pull her.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Nice to see that we finally have the announcement of a new Smash Direct. It's been a while since the last reveal. Luckily, I'll be able to see it when it airs, since I don't have school on Thursday or Friday. I won't be available for most of the afternoon though.

I'm kind of interested in whether a certain leak is true or not, but I don't think any of my most wanted characters are on said leak anyways (and I don't think I'll see any of them at this point . . . not like it matters that much to me anyways, since, roster-wise, Smash is mostly complete for me, so . . .), so it's not a huge deal for me if it's proven fake. I think I'm more interested in the modes in the game at this point. I'm especially curious what "Spirits" is (I hope it's an Adventure Mode of some sort). Nevertheless, I'm still very excited for it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I like Halloween cause it’s the one time of the year I am at my full power, and all my demons can be on earth.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
What's everyone going to do to kill time before the Direct?

I've been meaning to watch the Shining (never seen a Stanley Kubrick movie or an adaptation of Stephen King's works before, and now seems like the best time of year to watch that), so tomorrow, I'm going to do that and make some progress in Mario Odyssey.

I'm currently about to wrap up the Luncheon Kingdom, and I'm looking forward to what's coming next - I know about the final level and what might be the second-to-last boss, but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I've been meaning to watch the Shining (never seen a Stanley Kubrick movie or an adaptation of Stephen King's works before, and now seems like the best time of year to watch that), so tomorrow, I'm going to do that and make some progress in Mario Odyssey.

I'm currently about to wrap up the Luncheon Kingdom, and I'm looking forward to what's coming next - I know about the final level and what might be the second-to-last boss, but that's the extent of my knowledge.
I’m working before, during and after the direct so...

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

Chrono.

Well I beat the extra scenario added in TWEWY Final Remix

tenor (17).gif

After finishing the lolita reaper, everything seems to be back to normal and Neku and Beat are back in the real world.

...That's when Neku gets shot dead, again. By the lolita reaper.

And turns out that while all this was happening, Shinjuku was completely erased and noise are breaching into the real world. Cue Coco back in Shibuya River bringing Pi-face back to life to partner him up with Neku for the next game.

That's when this shows up.

DqzG0ZvVsAEQwVr.jpg

Square you damn well better follow up on this.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
THEY BUFFED ROSALINA'S FINAL SMASH AND NOW IT'S INSANE

I hope it can still do 300% damage, A.K.A the literal strongest move in Smash.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I looked at the replies of that Rosalina Smash tweet and I suddenly remember that I actually hate Smash Bros, sorry Direct is cancelled.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
THEY BUFFED ROSALINA'S FINAL SMASH AND NOW IT'S INSANE

I hope it can still do 300% damage, A.K.A the literal strongest move in Smash.
That’s old news dude lol

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871

I'm probably going to be working on stuff that I have to do for school before Monday (since I won't have school on Thrusday or Friday this week) just so I won't have to do it later. Not really anything too out of the ordinary for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom