• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I'm not gonna lie.

That Bubsy game doesnt look bad.

I heard the last one was decent but pretty shallow, this one seems to be addressing those complaints so? More power to em.

D

Deleted member

I'm not gonna lie.

That Bubsy game doesnt look bad.

I heard the last one was decent but pretty shallow, this one seems to be addressing those complaints so? More power to em.
Errrrrm IDK about that. I played the last one. At best it's at the level of those mediocre platformers made from flash.

D

Deleted member

THEY BUFFED ROSALINA'S FINAL SMASH AND NOW IT'S INSANE

I hope it can still do 300% damage, A.K.A the literal strongest move in Smash.
Rosalina, top tier as always. :dr^_^:

D

Deleted member

Castlevania hasn’t had a mainline game in 4 years but ****ing Bubsy is getting a new game.
I mean, I don't know if I really even want a new CV game considering the state Konami has been in and also considering the lords of shadows games were the last few.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Honestly, why would you even try to revive Bubsy? You can't just make a brand new character who doesn't have a wretched reputation? Outside of memes, I don't understand the decision-making here.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, why would you even try to revive Bubsy? You can't just make a brand new character who doesn't have a wretched reputation? Outside of memes, I don't understand the decision-making here.
Name recognition, even if negative.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You can’t really say that you’re into Halloween if you don’t have a spider room.

As in a room with 10 tonnes of spiders in it.

Chrono.

Memes drive sales more than you think.

Its why the last game sold well despite being mediocre-ish.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
SmackDown Live was ****ing crazy tonight
THEY BUFFED ROSALINA'S FINAL SMASH AND NOW IT'S INSANE

I hope it can still do 300% damage, A.K.A the literal strongest move in Smash.
Needs more buffing...like...even more than she already has kind of more buffing...make her beyond top tier

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Memes drive sales more than you think.
Now I'm wracking my brain trying to think of games that sold well mostly off of meme potential.

Sonic Forces is the closest I can think of due to the OCs and how much YouTubers played that up but at the same time, it's a mainline Sonic game and those always sell well.

D

Deleted member

Meh. I still don't agree with it, regardless of the logic behind it.
I don't know what you mean, you don't have to "agree with it" morally or whatever. But the fact of the matter is if you have some really cheap property that people recognize, even if negative, then the chance is that you're going to make more money back then you spent making the product. That's why there's so many ****ty knockoff mobile games and why horror movies tend to get so many sequels.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know what you mean, you don't have to "agree with it" morally or whatever. But the fact of the matter is if you have some really cheap property that people recognize, even if negative, then the chance is that you're going to make more money back then you spent making the product. That's why there's so many ****ty knockoff mobile games and why horror movies tend to get so many sequels.
You basically just explained why I don't agree with it. The fact of the matter is that Bubsy has very little, if any, positive traits as both a character and video game, and the only trait that I'm aware of is that he's been meme'd to hell and back, which again, I understand. I just want people to just let it go and make a good game that doesn't need memes as its wheels, if that makes sense.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I am a bit burned out of FEH at the moment. The main reason is I literally can not get this Myrrh no matter how I try.
I am not quitting though. Just burned out a little bit.

D

Deleted member

You basically just explained why I don't agree with it. The fact of the matter is that Bubsy has very little, if any, positive traits as both a character and video game, and the only trait that I'm aware of is that he's been meme'd to hell and back, which again, I understand. I just want people to just let it go and make a good game that doesn't need memes as its wheels, if that makes sense.
Well they're not setting out to make a good game, they're setting out to make a quick buck. Which I can see why you wouldn't agree with that.

D

Deleted member

I really want to show my "upcoming" game, but I fear it is too NSFW.
I am kidding.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

He did...and he’s afraid to take on John Cena, Spongebob, Captain Falcon, Thanos, and Shrek
If Spongebob can beat Goku, then he can beat all of the individuals you mentioned.
253253253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom