• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I just want some remix of Xenoblade music at this point man.

Or at the very least some new song for this franchise, one that aren't cut badly.
Totally, if we can't get Elma at least give me Xenoblade X music. Uncontrollable is really a must. And yeah if we're having Gaur Plains I want the 4 minute version not just 2 minutes. And maybe some actual remix instead of 4 thrown together wouldn't be bad either (Even though improving the originals is a rather difficult task)

Speaking of the music, I don't know if I want music to be unlockable or just make it all available since the beginning. Either way one of the I'll probably do with the game is going to the music section of the game and looking at all the choices made, I'm so excited for some new tunes!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Totally, if we can't get Elma at least give me Xenoblade X music. Uncontrollable is really a must. And yeah if we're having Gaur Plains I want the 4 minute version not just 2 minutes. And maybe some actual remix instead of 4 thrown together wouldn't be bad either (Even though improving the originals is a rather difficult task)

Speaking of the music, I don't know if I want music to be unlockable or just make it all available since the beginning. Either way one of the I'll probably do with the game is going to the music section of the game and looking at all the choices made, I'm so excited for some new tunes!
We are not going to get any XB2 music until maybe later in DLC and that make me a very sad man.

Also, so much for me not going back into the Smash Ultimate Thread again until Thursday.:ultpacman:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
banning because of political differences, thats just resetera tho. and no one wants to be resetera
It's less banning because of political differences and more banning for being in support of someone who genuinely seeks to ruin the lives of people who are even slightly different than him or don't fit his agenda.

I don't necessarily accuse everyone who is in support of Trump as being an evil person, some people are either ignorant/in denial of his more malicious policies and only focus on the actually politically relevant stuff. But I feel those people don't have to support him and just need a push in another direction. Being banned from supporting him on various websites would be that needed push, while keeping the actually malicious people out too.

I just cannot view a politician who makes policies that achieve nothing but ruining people's lives as someone interested in actual political affairs. That's more akin to a tyrant.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
banning because of political differences, thats just resetera tho. and no one wants to be resetera
No, they're banning people who support a homophobic, transphobic, racist, sexist, ablist orange turd who actively partakes in acting like a Nazi such as labelling the media "fake news", setting up camps and separating families and has flat out gone on record of saying he's a nationalist, is actively trying to take away healthcare and a ton of other things.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Chika cherry cola

welp... the blonde guy with the army stand is already dead. I really thought he’d be the major antagonist lol

D

Deleted member

Tangentially related to this but I hate how "fake news" is used as an actual serious term used for false information.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Im even more confused about why this account tweeted this out then never said anything about it again
https://twitter.com/LaytonSeries/status/1037792671174029314?s=19

honestly how that I think about it, itt was probably for the mobile version of Curious Village. NVM Im ****ing stupid
It was just a teaser for the release day of the Curious Village port. The licence plate of the white car in the back reads "CV6D2GO" (Curious Village 6 Days To Go). Mobile games usually get release days announced a few days in advance as opposed to a few months. And even that's if they're feeling generous.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It was just a teaser for the release day of the Curious Village port. The licence plate of the white car in the back reads "CV6D2GO" (Curious Village 6 Days To Go). Mobile games usually get release days announced a few days in advance as opposed to a few months. And even that's if they're feeling generous.
I legit didnt see the licence plate until now lol, welp, goes to show how much Inwas paying attention

Still really wanna buy this game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if Ultimate doesn't get DLC.

Fan demand and from a business standpoint it totally makes sense but the amount of content the game has for only a $60 price tag is almost spoiling us.

I'm sure it will happen anyway but still.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Of course the one day we get a Direct, I have to miss it. Why torture me, cruel fate?

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly so far “Diamond is Unbreakable” is kinda a boring arc. But I guess it is just the beginning of it still.

Dan

Smash Lord
Call me crazy but I wouldn't be surprised if Ultimate doesn't get DLC.

Fan demand and from a business standpoint it totally makes sense but the amount of content the game has for only a $60 price tag is almost spoiling us.

I'm sure it will happen anyway but still.
I don't know if I can take another leak/rumor cycle of DLC.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hi people. I hope you all are doing well.

So I saw this game idea on facebook, and thought I would give it a try:
Reply to this message by answering this question: which fictional character in all of media (whether tv, movies, games, etc) matches my personality the best, and if you would like to give reason(s) why, you may do that as well.
:)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm half expecting him but I'd rather go with low expectations lol.
I am unable to go in with low expectations when it comes to Shadow (idgaf about any other newcomer as long as Ow the Edge gets in)
I’ll actually laugh really hard if the direct reveals Geno, Isaac, Chorus Kids and Mach Rider. With Ken and Shadow as echoes.
but...what about the Grinch?
Was not expecting Gummi Bears & Mighty Ducks references in this show.

But **** yeah!
the references only get better from there

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's something like how you described with the JRPGs and fighting games. It's something like, "What's the genre you are really not a fan of or really dislike, yet you would give a play or another play if a series you really liked got a game that uses that genre?"
Something like how I mentioned before that I am really not a fan of MOBA games, yet I'd probably give a Fate series MOBA game a try. Something simple like that.
... okay that's still pretty easy... Battle Royale... if Splatoon series eventually has its next game having Battle Royale mode I might give it a try.
And it begins!
As usual though... my pessimistic expectation is that... the Grinch leak could end up being true.
So it might end up like how Nintendo's E3 2018 did... we get a little of surprises here and there but overall a lot of things will be already spoiled by the leak.

And I definitely won't expect Goku or Rex/Pyra being revealed in this Direct, the latter has to be DLC at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom