• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
But yeah, this Direct will ultimately (har har) make or break this Grinch leak.

unless for some reason no character get revealed

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If NintenZone users were fighters, then Dyllybirdy and Iridium would be echo fighters of me. /s

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
If the Grinch leak is confirmed real by the Direct I will go about my day as normal.
If the Grinch leak is confirmed fake by the Direct I will go about my day as normal.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I noticed the direct is 40 minutes. Not that I think it’s likely but there could be 3 unique character reveal. I think it’d be best if Isaac, Elma and Geno were revealed if that were the case.

D

Deleted member

If the Grinch leak is confirmed real by the Direct I will go about my day as normal.
If the Grinch leak is confirmed fake by the Direct I will go about my day as normal.
User of true culture right here. Not just culture, true culture.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Even though the Direct is 15 minutes longer than the August Smash Direct, I'm keeping expectations low for a large count of fighters. Seven fighters like the leak is claiming is still a lot.

D

Deleted member

Even though the Direct is 15 minutes longer than the August Smash Direct, I'm keeping expectations low for a large count of fighters. Seven fighters like the leak is claiming is still a lot.
In the August Direct, we got :ultsimon::ultrichter::ultkrool::ultchrom::ultdarksamus:. It was around the high twenties of minutes long.
This direct is forty minutes. I expect more than the August direct, if anything.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I noticed the direct is 40 minutes. Not that I think it’s likely but there could be 3 unique character reveal. I think it’d be best if Isaac, Elma and Geno were revealed if that were the case.
3 or 4 unique newcomers will be revealed

Chrono.

Expecting just Incineroar and Ken tbh.

If Isaac happens I'll bust a nut through the space-time continuum.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
D

Deleted member

I honestly keep on forgetting that Banjo’s even in the leak, then again he’s the character I’m least interested in.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Normally on my breaks at work I browse the web on my tablet- mostly here, Twitter, & YouTube.

But since the Direct airs while I'm at work, looks like I'm bringing my 3DS to work this Thursday instead.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I don't really care about characters revealed at this rate. The good thing about the leak would be the number of new characters, which is huge. But I only really want Elma to get in, so any direct with her getting in is the one I want to get. I'd be fine with Ken too (I already called him the very day Echoes were revealed and I'd still like him in).

I think I'll be looking forward to the other stuff in the direct, mainly the new modes. There's still lot's of modes to be announced, specially that spirits mode. Really wish it's a story mode of sorts since it takes a place on the main menu (But again Smash Tour had a place in the main menu too lol). Also really want to know how the online will be structured, hoping for lots of online options, and maybe a ranked system like in regular fighting games since this game is definitely taking a more serious approach in terms of competitive content.

D

Deleted member

How though. He’d be the hypest reveal of the lot of ‘em.
Because I don’t have any experience or all that much knowledge with the series. I grew up with the PlayStation, so Spyro and Crash were my late 90s platformer characters I remember. And I know plenty of people wouldn’t care to have them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just want some remix of Xenoblade music at this point man.

Or at the very least some new song for this franchise, one that aren't cut badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom