• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
From watching the first season of Castlevania a while back, if LoZ's adaption took it's cues from it then I can't see it being like that.

Not because the show doesn't have snark, because oh boy it does, but because it was edgy as hell.

I mean not in a thousand years would Nintendo give immense quantities of gore and gratuitous amounts of dumping on the Catholic Church a pass for THEIR show, but if they're going to keep writing out the Fanfiction.net fantasies of a thirteen year old boy but with better writing skill (as opposed to the Fanfiction.net fantasies of a thirteen year old girl with no change in writing skill whatsoever but an immense budget, which is Once Upon A Time on ABC), quiet stoic Link seems like the most likely scenario.

Either that or Link does snark but he still avoids beating a cheesy line to death, because if there's one thing you can say about Trevor Belmont in that show it's that he keeps it fresh by multiple definitions of the word.
I don't see why two very different franchises would share the same thematics simply because they would share the same producer.

A LoZ series however could take a dark direction by simply taking the Twilight Princess route, but that's pretty much it; just put some sprinkles of blood get a good screamer for Lonk, make Zelda stoic af and add one "****" or two in Ganondorf's speeches while keeping him classy and an ok PG-13 series is good to go.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So the underage wife of the cross country race promoter just tried to seduce the bisexual First Lady so she could drug her and be safe to retrieve the corpse of Jesus Christ from the President of the United States.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Hey guys, what's going on in this-

So the underage wife of the cross country race promoter just tried to seduce the bisexual First Lady so she could drug her and be safe to retrieve the corpse of Jesus Christ from the President of the United States.
...Do I want to know the context?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just a reminder that Adi Shankar is a producer. Not to discredit his success in, but I'm just saying he's not in direct creative control. Though if he gets the same crew to work on it, then I could see it being similiar to CV in style.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
See.

This is why they call it Bizarre Adventure.

D

Deleted member

I doubt an "dark and edgy" tone would work with Zelda at all, it's why TP sucks ass. If they were to ever adapt a Zelda game into an animated series though, Skyward Sword would work the best for it. Also, just leave Studio Ghibli to do it because imagine a Zelda animated film like that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I doubt an "dark and edgy" tone would work with Zelda at all, it's why TP sucks ***. If they were to ever adapt a Zelda game into an animated series though, Skyward Sword would work the best for it. Also, just leave Studio Ghibli to do it because imagine a Zelda animated film like that.
No TP being dark sucks cause the dev team thought people wanted the lighting to be darker and now I can't see ****

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hey guys, what do you-

*see peoples saying that TP suck*

:)

LALALALA, I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

:roll:

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

I mean, I just joked about the lighting, my TP experience is "Played the tutorial for an hour at a friend" and "Watched a friend playing the game after I convinced him to name Link 'I Say' and the horse 'Mudich'" which ended up giving us the beautiful line of "I say, you're tugging mudich too hard" and the only time I got him to replicate that kind of reaction is when I saw his live reaction to Mara in Persona 5

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You should get your ears flushed then
My ears hear very well.

Too well in fact, you don't know the number of time my night were ruined due to me hearing bugs flying while I was trying to sleep.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So a question game to pass the time and because I'm curious:
What's a video game genre you really dislike, but you'd give a try or play if your most favourite or one of your most favourite series got a video game(and in this hypothetical scenario, a good one) that uses that genre?

For those who know what genre they dislike, but don't know the term or name, here's a list of genres for those who need guidelines/etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_genres
This question I get what you mean but also a bit confusing... so are you asking which kinds of genres we used to dislike but still try out that kind of genre?

Well... it is hard if you are asking the latter question but here's a definitive answer on the former one... and that is Role Playing Games (RPG), and yes this includes JRPGs too. I used to dislike Role Playing Games a lot because the tactical ones require too much strategy and action RPGs are just aren't fun... and lose your progress every time you just die was also annoying... It wasn't until Nintendo/Monolithsoft release Xenoblade on New 3DS which it made me start to like the genre.

And last but not least... fighting games... it's not like I dislike fighting games it is just that I don't enjoy games that I have to lose to a human player... sometimes... and also HP bars were annoying... it wasn't until Smash Bros that I start to like fighting games.

I think the latter question is easy to answer if you changed to "If your most favorite company or studio release a video which is that genre?"
Y’all should play Ni No Kuni 1 and 2. They’re basically Studio Ghibli movies in game form.
I know this may sound delusional but I will only play these game if they got a Switch remaster/port.

Now, I bet most don't give a damn about Etika, but recently he finally have a livestream and he's fine, like really fine... but this may surprised you... while I am glad Etika/Desmond is safe but I don't understand of accept his reason excuse for deleting his channel and post those scary tweets and reddit posts...

Being a Youtuber can be crappy experience... everybody knows that.

And he should have aware that being honest when needed is Youtuber survival 101.

And for anyone who misses Etika's old videos don't worry, there's a dedicated channel where it archives Etika's old videos, and it is still uploading and hopefully a majority of Etika's video can be return to Youtube.

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
TP sucks ***.
You only stepped in **** because TP is full of it.
I don't like that. Nah, that's just wrong...

Yeah, I think I wanna pull a "Van Gogh" Now.
I literally just got up myself. :p

Also good morning everyone! How's it going?
Why do you, the creator of the Daleks, have any business here again?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
huh.. I just had a thought. With how big the Gammoth is in MH and the fact most are all female, who the hell does Gammoth mate with to make more of itself if half the ones you fight in the game are chicks

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just give me a Breath of the Wild animated series that actually focuses on and spends time with the Champions.

I just want more comfy Link and Mipha scenes, guest starring smol Sidon.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
D

Deleted member

Here we go!
Me, checking in to be sure this isn't a fake account nor a repost: "AH **** **** **** HERE WE GO BOYS"

>On Friday when it's a national holiday
***** thank you
>40 minutes
IM NOT READY

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You know, since my voice is already out there, I may as well do a reaction to this Direct. Might be my last chance to do it for Smash.

Should I stream it or just record it and upload it to YouTube?

D

Deleted member

You know, since my voice is already out there, I may as well do a reaction to this Direct. Might be my last chance to do it for Smash.

Should I stream it or just record it and upload it to YouTube?
Just the latter unless you think you can pull people to watch your stream instead of the actual Nintendo stream or bigger streamers.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Status
Not open for further replies.