• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I am really sorry for asking this, but is Aversa and Catria ( FEH ) not wearing anything beyond that flap that covers their rear?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
Dylly you're getting a bit guilt trippy here.
Praline said it's fine for you to talk to them. Why are you making their complete acceptance of you into an issue? It's unwarranted.
You're fine dude. Seriously.
Well, I'm sorry if I come off in that way.

I mean, it probably is the best thing that I can do really, considering that's how I act about most people, that I care about a lot. Oh well.
I am really sorry for asking this, but is Aversa and Catria ( FEH ) not wearing anything beyond that flap that covers their rear?
You are not forgiven.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So it gets better past the pig ****ing one?

...why they chose that as their first episode, I’ll never know.
Correct.
And yeah, as a first episode it's really jarring, in hind sight. It definitely gets a lot better over time, yes. "Be Right Back" and "San Junipero" are especially quality and incredibly well-made television.

All episodes are mature though, so fair warning.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Correct.
And yeah, as a first episode it's really jarring, in hind sight. It definitely gets a lot better over time, yes. "Be Right Back" and "San Junipero" are especially quality and incredibly well-made television.

All episodes are mature though, so fair warning.
Well I am almost 30 so I guess I am mature... ish. lol

D

Deleted member

They aren't Aqua from Konosuba, so that counts for something. Schrodinger's is a pain.
Yeah I know Aqua does not wear underwear for some reason.

Is not Schrodinger's the radiation cat theory or something? ( It should have an o with two dots on top. )

D

Deleted member

Ivander Ivander

Squidward and Aqua Similarities: ( I have not even watched the anime Aqua is in, just clips. )

~Both do not wear underwear.
~Both have names that have something to do with underwater.
~Both have light blue tops ( Aqua has light blue hair and Squidward has a bald light blue shiny top. )
~Both are pretty weird sometimes.
~Both are convinced they have a great potential talent.

252532336.png
Thank you.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just realized that Schrödinger's Panties apply to SM Crystal lmao.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
They’re children, you weirdo.
Yep, that makes it more sad

The 90s anime never gave a **** about upskirts (the uniform is technically a leotard anyway) and allowed more freedom of movement on fighting scenes.

Crystal tries their best to hide it and it causes the movement scenes to be poorer.
At least S3 aleviated it with the stock footage and the new style allowing a faster pace.

Its not about lewd, is about animation dynamics. :V

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m going to set a Phoenix on Fire to make it God like

D

Deleted member

Yep, that makes it more sad

The 90s anime never gave a **** about upskirts (the uniform is technically a leotard anyway) and allowed more freedom of movement on fighting scenes.

Crystal tries their best to hide it and it causes the movement scenes to be poorer.
At least S3 aleviated it with the stock footage and the new style allowing a faster pace.

Its not about lewd, is about animation dynamics. :V
For your information, I highly doubt they would not give some characters underwear. The games are supposed to be E for everyone.

You are right about the anime thing.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
So a question game to pass the time and because I'm curious:
What's a video game genre you really dislike, but you'd give a try or play if your most favourite or one of your most favourite series got a video game(and in this hypothetical scenario, a good one) that uses that genre?

For those who know what genre they dislike, but don't know the term or name, here's a list of genres for those who need guidelines/etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_game_genres
A good MOBA? I doubt it even with fire emblem as the theme. I'm usually very eclectic when it comes to video game genres I enjoy, but MOBAs by design don't really suit me. Maybe its the culture surrounding it (I hear horror stories about League and Dota 2 community and matchmaking)and me not just willing to invest the time to learn the mechanics and fundamentals to get good at them.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
What up homies? My usual hang out space the Ultimate Discussion stinks right now so I'm crawling back to my old crew, uh, my REAL FRIENDS, I mean.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
What up homies? My usual hang out space the Ultimate Discussion stinks right now so I'm crawling back to my old crew, uh, my REAL FRIENDS, I mean.
I understand why the forum doesn't have a leak thread, but there has to be a better way of allowing users to talk about the leak without having the social thread become the leak hub. Anyways, I don't want to ramble on it too much since you came here to get away from it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Is not Schrodinger's the radiation cat theory or something? ( It should have an o with two dots on top. )
It is, but Schrodinger's is often used in a scenario where if one thing is not shown or told, they are "both" until said otherwise. An example would be Schrodinger's gender or something similar. If a masked character's(or a character in general) gender has not been revealed, they are considered both male and female until said otherwise. Such is the case of Schrodinger's underwear/panties. If a character shows a lot of thigh skin, yet no sign of underwear, they are considered wearing and not wearing them until said otherwise.

That's basically the idea used behind Schrodinger's.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Press F for Hrid

More Asatani Tomoyo is always welcome.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Our new Legendary Hero is here: It's Legendary Eirika!

EDIT: :ultgreninja:'d

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It is, but Schrodinger's is often used in a scenario where if one thing is not shown or told, they are "both" until said otherwise. An example would be Schrodinger's gender or something similar. If a masked character's(or a character in general) gender has not been revealed, they are considered both male and female until said otherwise. Such is the case of Schrodinger's underwear/panties. If a character shows a lot of thigh skin, yet no sign of underwear, they are considered wearing and not wearing them until said otherwise.

That's basically the idea used behind Schrodinger's.
Oh, thanks.

Either way, I think the Crystal and SM characters are wearing underwear.

Aqua does not wear underwear because it is the p l o t.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Press F for Hrid

Another chance to get Grima Female Robin as well as another BowLyn...and another chance to fail at getting either

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

C'mon Tibarn and Haar

Ivander

Smash Legend
Press F for Hrid

ATK/SPD Solo
It was going to happen, but still. It was nice knowing you Life & Death 3. /s

That being said, Moonbow + Lunar Brace + Storm Sieglinde = Breath Black Luna. Now imagine Luna + Lunar Brace + Storm Sieglinde + Quickened Pulse.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

C'mon Tibarn and Haar

Lmao 5 months of waiting for a Roy Story Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom