• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Jojo

Little buddy has an egg stand thing now from the arrow. Also I noticed the weird looking guy with the hand in the opening credits so I guess he’s gonna be a core ally

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Starting to go back to Brawlout and enjoying it. Shame that I'll forget it once Ultimate releases.

And they are sure taking their time with that Yooka-Laylee & Dead Cells update for the Switch.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So my new Netflix show is Black Mirror, and dang it is good. The premise for each episode feels fresh and unique for the most part, and the acting in general has been solid.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
So my new Netflix show is Black Mirror, and dang it is good. The premise for each episode feels fresh and unique for the most part, and the acting in general has been solid.
So it gets better past the pig ****ing one?

...why they chose that as their first episode, I’ll never know.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Get to Rhythmic Gymnastics tournament
>Start it
>Bug prevents game from playing the event animation properly, inputs work but I can't see the timing
>Try it anyway
>Third place
>Not good enough for Rosalina
>Try it in Single Match
>Event works flawlessly
>Go back to tournament
>Event is still bugged
>Try using a YouTube video to do the timing
>Get last place

I'll try it one more time but damn, of course it would be Rosalina's event that would be bugged.

If I can't beat it I'll just download a 100% save file.

D

Deleted member

I don't like Black Mirror because of how utterly depressing it is. It's not a bad show in any way, I'm just not a fan of stuff that leaves me with a "everything sucks ass" vibe afterwards(specially when it's "technology is evil" type of thing).
I don't mind if the story is downing in its development as long as the ending has at least a bit of hope thrown in it and it's usually the reason I end up liking some shows so much(such as Fate/Zero).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, that's unfortunate. What would you have made, then?

And, sorry for replying to your post. I'll respect your wishes.
I literally said that you could still talk to me. I just didn’t want you posting stuff like “where’s praline praline I’m worried”, ok?

Also I don’t know that’s the problem. Maybe next year I’ll go as Jotaro Kujo. :p

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
I don't like Black Mirror because of how utterly depressing it is. It's not a bad show in any way, I'm just not a fan of stuff that leaves me with a "everything sucks ***" vibe afterwards(specially when it's "technology is evil" type of thing).
I don't mind if the story is downing in its development as long as the ending has at least a bit of hope thrown in it and it's usually the reason I end up liking some shows so much(such as Fate/Zero).
I'm a total sucker for truly happy endings lol
Stuff like Danganronpa 3 wasn't written the best....but god damn if that ending didn't make my year complete. It was just a happy ending after years of waiting, you know?

So, imo if a show isn't written the best but leaves me happy with the ending, that's what it's all about.

Same for Metal Gear Solid 4.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Stuff like Danganronpa 3 wasn't written the best....but god damn if that ending didn't make my year complete. It was just a happy ending after years of waiting, you know?

So, imo if a show isn't written the best but leaves me happy with the ending, that's what it's all about.

When you say happy endings you don’t mean literal happy endings?

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
You'll be better off, if I just don't, entirely.

Never mind, I retract my previous statement.
Dylly you're getting a bit guilt trippy here.
Praline said it's fine for you to talk to them. Why are you making their complete acceptance of you into an issue? It's unwarranted.
You're fine dude. Seriously.

When you say happy endings you don’t mean literal happy endings?
PAUSE BUTTON

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm mainly remembering Akira, as I rewatched it today. Whole movie is super damn downing but the ending has a small spot of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom