• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Can we all just appreciate this image please?
33464.jpg

I might have a bias as I didn't grow up with the PlayStation, but the game list looks lacking compared to the NES & SNES ones.

But probably won't matter in the long run as we ALL know people are going to mod it to add more games.
I grew up with almost all Nintendo. Only diverse consoles I actually use are my PS4 Pro and Steam.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I might have a bias as I didn't grow up with the PlayStation, but the game list looks lacking compared to the NES & SNES ones.

But probably won't matter in the long run as we ALL know people are going to mod it to add more games.
It's miles better than the NES Classic line-up.

I mean the NES Classic was a cool novelty as it was the first of Nintendo's mini consoles, but in all honesty, the NES just doesn't have a good library in 2018. Most of the games have aged so poorly.

I would say that between the SNES and PS Classics, SNES has the better library, but mostly because PS Classic's line-up has a number of games that are readily available by other means. Most notably FFVII, which is on PS4 and Steam, and is coming to Xbox One and Switch soon.

It does have a few rare gems though.

Personally speaking, while I kind of want it for the novelty, I'm still on the fence about it. If someone got it for me as a Christmas gift, I'd love it, but realistically, convincing myself to spend money on it is tough since I'm on a tight budget right now. There's also the fact that well, my PC can cover pretty much all of my emulation needs. I've barely even touched my SNES Mini.

In terms of games that I feel should have been on it, excluding Crash, Spyro, and any licensed games, Cula World is a bit of a gem that I think most PS1 kids remember. It would have been a great addition since the library is lacking in the puzzle/3D platformer games department. Croc and Tomba would have filled the platformer void left by Crash and Spyro too.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Today's my birthday! Guess I'm a little older now. Don't think I'll get to celebrate it properly nor I'm getting any kind of presents, but hey, it's a special day nonetheless.
Happy Birthday Jojalole! Hope you've been having a great day so far!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Jesus, Dokkan's Super Attack animations have been on point lately.
Don’t even play the game anymore, but damn is that some sexy animations

Needed Crash and Spyro...and Tomb Raider

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I got work today. :072: After getting stacked with mega work to do at home I'm gonna feel like death this week.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Have you seen Tom Araya's beard? The guy's basically become Santa! Still love the guy, but I kinda want to see how he would look without it...

Anyway, Dave Ellefson (Megadeth) sharing a birthday with me still feels good.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Today's my birthday! Guess I'm a little older now. Don't think I'll get to celebrate it properly nor I'm getting any kind of presents, but hey, it's a special day nonetheless.
Happy Birthday dude!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've noticed Brawlhalla is on the Switch eShop coming soon. I've heard it being compared to Smash a lot. How is it?

I know it's free to play I but I want to know: Do I need micro-transactions or excessive grinding in order to have fun?

If the answer is yes, then count me out.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
WHY DOES THE OUTSIDE SMELL LIKE A FARM
I hate when outside smells like crap as well.

I mean that usually happens when i'm in an industrial area or when there's a bunch of potheads around.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Phew! For second I thought the site I'm using to binge watch DuckTales messed up.

When I booted up episode 15, I was greeted with an episode of the Big Hero 6 cartoon instead. Thankfully, the episode after that on this playlist was the actual episode 15 of DuckTales.

They need to take out that Big Hero 6 episode out.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
>heard No Man’s Sky is finally good.
>bought copy and start up game
>found random generated planet to land
>suddenly ship crash lands
>everything black
>must be part of game
>character finally opens eyes
>suddenly riding behind cart
>“Hey, you. You’re finally awake.”

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Fonts and UI are a go.

Some of them still need fixing but most are working correctly.

The black flicker is gone too. The game is getting close to a stage where it will be indistinguishable to being run on a Switch.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
>heard No Man’s Sky is finally good.
>bought copy and start up game
>found random generated planet to land
>suddenly ship crash lands
>everything black
>must be part of game
>character finally opens eyes
>suddenly riding behind cart
>“Hey, you. You’re finally awake.”
>"The ground is no place to sleep."