• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ultimate Thread died after breaking its limits instead of going Ultra Instinct.

Weak speculation smh.

D

Deleted member

If Smashboards weren't such bores we'd all spam F in the discussion thread
pls dont actually do this the mods already have a rope around my neck they're just waiting for an excuse to tighten it
Due to recent developments, Smash Bros speculation has been cancelled.

Please never ask Masahiro Sakurai for anything ever again.
4abb8b3d-78f4-43a7-8188-8b444de62c35.jpg

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
How appropriate, I'm no longer in the happy disco club as of today.

It's been a long road, Smash Bros, but you end.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Masahiro Sakurai has successfully ended Smash Bros.

But a hero's work is never done. Greater, malicious evils lie in wait yet.

For now he must - E N D A N I M E

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I can’t sleep at all. Even if I try, I can’t relax for a good 10 minutes. For context, it’s past 2:30 am in Queensland now. Not only that, but I just lost my over appetite in eating anything, not even dinner. I can tell that I am getting worse and would need a second call now.

Since you did say I could talk to you DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , I want to talk now since this low feel is preventing me from sleeping at all. I feel you are my only hope since I doubt Wintropy would want me to approach her with another issue like this. If anything, she will be highly disappointed in me for feeling this low and hopeless. And a waste of space like me shouldn’t have to bother someone’s valuable time like that.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Today's my birthday! Guess I'm a little older now. Don't think I'll get to celebrate it properly nor I'm getting any kind of presents, but hey, it's a special day nonetheless.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Today's my birthday! Guess I'm a little older now. Don't think I'll get to celebrate it properly nor I'm getting any kind of presents, but hey, it's a special day nonetheless.
Happy birthday Jojalole! 'hope you have a great day! :)

D

Deleted member

Alright! The PS Classic just revealed all of their line-up of games! Let's see if they can beat Nintendo at their... own... game...
So wait.

No Resident Evil 2, Crash, Spyro, Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Final Fantasy 9, Tomb Raider, Parappa the Rapper, Tony Hawk, Castlevania: SotN, Wipeout?

...are you pissing me.png

Are you kidding me. You have to be an absolute ****ing dolt if you think this "console" actually has any value. They had the ONE chance to 1-up Nintendo at their own game, and they pretty much let the gates open for the N64 Classic to steamroll the PS Classic.

Sony. Why.

D

Deleted member

Happy two decades in this world, aka a great birthday! :)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah that's what I hear, it's one of the reasons people are excited about it being on the PS Classic.
Weird. I never thought it was common per se, just didn't know it was considered genuinely rare.

Guess I'll treat my disk with a bit more respect, whenever I figure out where it went. Meanwhile, glad it's shown up here.

Are you kidding me. You have to be an absolute ****ing dolt if you think this "console" actually has any value.
Oh, girl. There's plenty.

Also we were all well and aware of some of these omissions -

Resident Evil 2
RE1 made the cut.

Crash, Spyro
Victims of their own remakes.

This is my surprised face.

Chrono Cross, Xenogears
If you gave every Squeenix executive a blowjob right now you would still never see these re-released.

I'm not pleased with it but I've accepted it.

Final Fantasy 9
FFVII made the cut.

Be mad if you want, but best of luck suggesting they ain't riding the right hype train.

Tomb Raider
Plays like ass.

But But said:
No. It plays. Like. Ass.

We're living in 2018. You have better ways to see heavily polygonal boobs. Let it go.

People still give a **** about Wipeout?

...would be my retort, but I got Wild Arms. So. :awesome:

Parappa the Rapper, Tony Hawk, Castlevania: SotN
All legitimately glaring omissions. Einhander or Tomba might've been fair for my list too.

Still solid for the dough.

Even if you have to slog through GTA1 and whatever the **** that cube thing is.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
The prophecy has been broken. Page 6969 will never be reached on the Ultimate Discussion thread, and thus we will never see fighter 69's reveal.

F

I can’t sleep at all. Even if I try, I can’t relax for a good 10 minutes. For context, it’s past 2:30 am in Queensland now. Not only that, but I just lost my over appetite in eating anything, not even dinner. I can tell that I am getting worse and would need a second call now.
If you can't eat a proper meal, try to eat something light, like crackers. It may not be much but it's better then nothing.
And a waste of space like me shouldn’t have to bother someone’s valuable time like that.
...And never say something like that about yourself. You'll only convince yourself of if it further.

D

Deleted member

Oh, I forgot to mention I got another Ayra today.
She is +Spd -HP, which is better than +Def -HP at least.
Screenshot_20181029-141134_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hello everyone, been a few days since I checked in because the ultimate thread has been wild.

So how's everyone doing?
Happy Birthday!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Happy birthday, Joja! Hope you have/had a good day!

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Since you did say I could talk to you DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon , I want to talk now since this low feel is preventing me from sleeping at all. I feel you are my only hope since I doubt Wintropy would want me to approach her with another issue like this. If anything, she will be highly disappointed in me for feeling this low and hopeless. And a waste of space like me shouldn’t have to bother someone’s valuable time like that.
My apologies, I've been off recently and just got back on.

So what do you want to talk about?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That moment when you realize you own most of the games in the PS1 Classic and you don't need to buy it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I feel like the PSOne Classic could do a tad bit more with their game choices

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
My apologies, I've been off recently and just got back on.

So what do you want to talk about?
I will make a DM soon. You will see.

The prophecy has been broken. Page 6969 will never be reached on the Ultimate Discussion thread, and thus we will never see fighter 69's reveal.

F

If you can't eat a proper meal, try to eat something light, like crackers. It may not be much but it's better then nothing.
...And never say something like that about yourself. You'll only convince yourself of if it further.
That’s what depression does to you. You’ll only convince yourself just how horrible and useless you are when there’s no way out of it.

Too bad I left my therapist back in the USA. Not that she would waste her time of the day to leave her job and fly over to Queensland just to see what is wrong with me.

And I’ve attempted to eat some of my childhood favorites (Tim Tams), but not even them can make me happy.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

That’s what depression does to you. You’ll only convince yourself just how horrible and useless you are when there’s no way out of it.

Too bad I left my therapist back in the USA. Not that she would waste her time of the day to leave her job and fly over to Queensland just to see what is wrong with me.

And I’ve attempted to eat some of my childhood favorites (Tim Tams), but not even them can make me happy.
Hey Aussie: I’m on Discord if you need someone else to talk with.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

DM me if you need to Aussie (SB or Discord). I'm all ears if you want to talk. Remember that we're here to help.

D

Deleted member

I have Discord, you can talk if you want.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I have Discord, you can talk if you want.
DM me if you need to Aussie (SB or Discord). I'm all ears if you want to talk. Remember that we're here to help.
Hey Aussie: I’m on Discord if you need someone else to talk with.
Alright, I will consider talking to you three. Anything to swing me back in a less depressing direction. I wouldn’t want these thoughts to eat away at me until I am an empty husk.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I might have a bias as I didn't grow up with the PlayStation, but the game list looks lacking compared to the NES & SNES ones.

But probably won't matter in the long run as we ALL know people are going to mod it to add more games.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom