• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Something good before **** hits the fan
54831198-00DA-4EBC-AA6D-B4BEA546CF36.jpeg

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I think I need to call the suicide hotline now.

I am not feeling good, in fact, feeling far worse than I was last year dealing with a death. I don’t want to go through this again, yet the dark thoughts engulf me.

DaybreakHorizon

Simple and Clean
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I think I need to call the suicide hotline now.

I am not feeling good, in fact, feeling far worse than I was last year dealing with a death. I don’t want to go through this again, yet the dark thoughts engulf me.
Please do that. They'll be able to help you more than anyone else.

Stay safe, and know that you're not alone; I've personally been where you are before, and I know that it's not a good place to be.

If you need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open.

The same goes to everyone else here too.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Decided to see if I could run Starbound with a slew of mods on my new laptop without it chugging to hell.

It runs smooth as butter so far when even vanilla Starbound lagged kinda bad on my old laptop, but Norton is patching through letters of complaint from my poor CPU on how hard it's having to run to do that, LOL.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wha...What. Are you saying Walk like an Egyptian and/or Last Train Home are not good choices? You need a punishment!

Bruh season 2 was the first half of Stardust Crusaders and had Walk Like an Egyptian as the ending credits. The second half of it was season 3 and had a boring ending credits.

D

Deleted member

Bruh season 2 was the first half of Stardust Crusaders and had Walk Like an Egyptian as the ending credits. The second half of it was season 3 and had a boring ending credits.
Praline I don't ever wanna hear your opinion, you just completely invalidated it after saying Last Train Home is boring how could you say something so wrong?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Praline I don't ever wanna hear your opinion, you just completely invalidated it after saying Last Train Home is boring how could you say something so wrong?
It just doesn’t fit for what was happening in the second half. :/

D

Deleted member

It just doesn’t fit for what was happening in the second half. :/
It's supposed to have a sad mood considering half of the Crusaders end up dying and I'm sure there's more you can take out of it but I'm not good with analysis and that kind of stuff.
Anyways, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself by saying who's best Jojo and who's best Jojobro but I'll let you finish Diamond is Unbreakable first because the answer should include Josuke and Okuyasu.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It's supposed to have a sad mood considering half of the Crusaders end up dying and I'm sure there's more you can take out of it but I'm not good with analysis and that kind of stuff.
Anyways, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself by saying who's best Jojo and who's best Jojobro but I'll let you finish Diamond is Unbreakable first because the answer should include Josuke and Okuyasu.
Well right now it’s Jotaro and Polnareff... but I will see once I’m caught up.

D

Deleted member

Well right now it’s Jotaro and Polnareff... but I will see once I’m caught up.
You mean Polnareff and Jotaro, right?
but kakyoin is the real jojobro of part 3 how could you betray him like this

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You mean Polnareff and Jotaro, right?
but kakyoin is the real jojobro of part 3 how could you betray him like this
Err... what’s the difference?

Also I just liked Polnareff more, and he was in every episode since his introduction so that helped too.

D

Deleted member

Err... what’s the difference?

Also I just liked Polnareff more, and he was in every episode since his introduction so that helped too.
The joke is that Polnareff is actually the protagonist because he gets more screentime than Jotaro.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Here's the full PlayStation Classic line-up.

Seems like a solid line-up, though I'm surprised that they included Grand Theft Auto 1 instead of Grand Theft Auto 3, along with the lack of a few games.

I get that Crash and Spyro would be left out if Activision didn't want to cooperate, but seeing as Square-Enix and Konami are already involved, no Tomb Raider or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night seems odd.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Seems like a solid line-up, though I'm surprised that they included Grand Theft Auto 1 instead of Grand Theft Auto 3, along with the lack of a few games.

I get that Crash and Spyro would be left out if Activision didn't want to cooperate, but seeing as Square-Enix and Konami are already involved, no Tomb Raider or Castlevania: Symphony of the Night seems odd.
GTA3 is a PS2 game so they can't have that.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
tbf SotN just got a re-release so I can see why it isn't there.
It's still odd to have a PSX classic without it regardless though

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Goddamn.

Feel like that lineup's missing some things still, but after RE, MGS, Abe, and Persona piled on top of the prior announcements, it's legit reasonably solid now.

May look into it.
Apparently that particular Persona game is extremely rare as well, so +1 for game preservation.

Well, assuming this mini-console isn't also extremely rare.

kylexv

Smash Master
Came here to seek refuge from the absolute madhouse that is the Ultimate General Thread.

It's been, like, 2-3 years since I've posted in a Nintenzone thread lol.

EDIT: Changed my avi since no spoilers

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
The Smash ultimate thread is glitching hard.
I guess 6600 is the limit before **** gets funky

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Came here to seek refuge from the absolute madhouse that is the Ultimate General Thread.

It's been, like, 2-3 years since I've posted in a Nintenzone thread lol.

EDIT: Changed my avi since no spoilers
The Smash ultimate thread is glitching hard.
I guess 6600 is the limit before **** gets funky

*Slams fists on table* LET IT REACH 6666 FIRST DAMNIT
The situation in the Smash Ultimate General Thread:
They actually had to make a new one just to escape the server meltdown.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
In this house we respect Paul Metheny.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Geez, everybody's talking about the Grinch so much that I've actually been having dreams involving the Grinch. The next Direct cannot come fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom