• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
**** it.

Can't sleep.

Signing up for NaNoWriMo.

Hah! Says you. I haven’t watched anything with him in it for over a year that I don’t remember what he sounds like!
Alas.

A sad existence.

That Pika can see without eyes.
avi_full_noshades.png

Story checks out.

The question isn't whether he can do it.

It's whether or not he has a reason to do it :V
Nah.

More hassle than it's worth.

Redfeatherraven is a pinhead.
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Two wrongs won't make a right.
But three rights make a left.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Oh let me tell you. What I do is--

*punched in the face*
I have the feeling that listening to Yoshi music while hugging a Yoshi plush while covering yourself with a Yoshi blanket helps you to sleep...I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

In Castlevania, does Richter take off his shirt and expose his chest and pull down his~

Okay, I think I am digging too far.
Shiny, you double posted, again. You should check twice before doing that, and if you feel urgency to answer another post and no one has said anything yet, just edit it.

AndreaAC

Zinith Zinith XD I am going to regret so much asking this, I don't know why, but why is the Pumpkin in your avatar sweating?

D

Deleted member

Zinith Zinith XD I am going to regret so much asking this, I don't know why, but why is the Pumpkin in your avatar sweating?
It looks like Yoshi is patting the Pumpkin, but if it is an answer beyond that, then Zinith has a true Halloween avatar.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You're guess is as good as mine. There's more to this picture (with other Smash characters), but no more of Yoshi than what you're seeing other than Kirby looking on wondering what the **** Yoshi is doing...

AndreaAC

You're guess is as good as mine. There's more to this picture (with other Smash characters), but no more of Yoshi than what you're seeing other than Kirby looking on wondering what the **** Yoshi is doing...
xD Now that I think of it, did the Smash cast beat up the Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow and Yoshi thinks his pumpkin head is his friend...?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I just read the One Piece chapter spoilers on the Discord and it is hype. Wano is hype.

Luffy tried to take Kaido one on one and got one-shotted in his most powerful Gear 4 form. It's kinda good to see Luffy getting stomped every now and then.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My New York buddy said he saw a really good Rosalina cosplay at a Halloween Parade. I'm jelly.

Also he said he'll probably join me for the Smash Direct reaction so that should be fun.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>says goodnight
>prepares to go to bed
>brain: "You're not even tired."
>me: "I have to go to work in five hours."
>brain: "Call off."
>me: "I need money."
>brain: "You can live without a paycheck."
>me: "I still want it because I'll need the extra money in the future."
>brain: "Play minecraft."
>me:

"That's a wonderful idea."

Chrono.

Well ****.

Gyro just kicked the bucket.

I mean I expected it and joked about it when I started reading but damn it I still got the Feels(tm.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom