• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Complaining about it is just as bad as the person making the pity party because you're acknowledging its existence and still giving it the time of day.
I'd just ignore it or block it man.
Are you encouraging everyone to ignore me?

Do you want me to have no friends? I do not have any friends IRL.

If everyone does listen to you and actually "ignores" me, then I will feel even lonelier. I do not care what you all call me, I am tired of being treated like garbage.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I've beat the original Castlevania game today.
Overall I had a lot of fun with it, although it was pretty tough. In particular, I think Dracula was the boss that gave me the most trouble (which is understandable, given that he's the final boss).
The music is great too.
I definitely want to play more of the series now.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
-amiibo support has been added (not for actual, physical amiibo, but if you have an extracted .bin file, you can use those).

-Super Mario Odyssey now renders shadows and transparency properly, for the most part.
Look, even if Yuzu Switch emulation eventually has most first party games run well, I don't see myself playing these games on the emulator... unless I get tired of playing it on Switch and got a decent PC to see how they run and play in high quality.

-Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had been stagnant for a while, but it's finally seen some progression just like Amalthus wanted. Now all menu elements seem to render and function correctly, and the title screen on a fresh file shows a red gradient instead of a black screen now. If you go into the options menu to adjust the brightness, the example scene, which is actually rendered in 3D, will display almost correctly (just the colours are off, but the actual meshes are as they should be). However, trying to start a new game crashes the emulator. No word on what loading an already created save file does though, so I may test that myself (Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild also crash after a new game but can go in-game through loading a save file, so XC2 could be similar).
With how big XC2 is and how it even runs pretty blurry on Switch in handheld mode doesn't make me that surprised. Hopefully it gets a huge progression soon and like with XC1, hopefully it gets a 4K rendered soon and get up to 60fps, but I personally don't see that happening with the next two to three years.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
lmao now the police is ****ing on the dude's neighbors for not noticing he had 4 major felines in his home just like that.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
but I personally don't see that happening with the next two to three years.
Not with the current rate of progression. XC2 should be playable in a year, tops. And that's me giving a lot of leeway, realistically it's probably gonna be by Summer 2019.

Breath of the Wild became playable on CEMU within a year of it's release and Yuzu has been progressing even faster.

As far as I can tell, the three games that are the biggest priority in Yuzu right now are Super Mario Odyssey > Breath of the Wild > Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and the latter two should share a lot of formats and techniques since Monolith Soft was involved in both. Super Mario Odyssey should be playable by the end of this year so they will be focusing on those other two games then.

Last edited:

Chrono.

lmao now the police is ****ing on the dude's neighbors for not noticing he had 4 major felines in his home just like that.
I mean years ago a neighbor of mine had a komodo dragon as a pet and no one knew until one day it escaped.

D

Deleted member

I am currently hunting for this wild administrator.
She likes peanut butter and starts with a "C".
Can anyone find her for me please? >: )

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh they discovered bacon, they just don’t eat it as much. At my house, we usually have toast, sausage, eggs, and yogurt for breakfast.
That sounds pretty American to me, dog.
You know what's super weird though? Beans on toast. The **** are they doing in Britain man.

Stop ignoring me. Please!
And that sums up my whole viewpoint of you.
goodbye :shyguy:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

God****ingdamnit I hate this piece of **** of a country I'm shaking and I'm almost at the point of crying

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
God****ingdamnit I hate this piece of **** of a country I'm shaking and I'm almost at the point of crying
1498694928615.png

Are you okay?
I mean, if you're gonna vent without context, you're literally asking for more questions.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel bad, are you alright?
If you are almost at the point of crying, then I have heavy concern. I hope you are safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom