• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was not even joking.
what

Why do you all hate me? And Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , stop liking my garbage posts.
1494862508000.png

I'm giving you one shot to stop the sudden self-pessimism before I break my one rule to myself. No buts, you're at my limit.
Stop saying **** that isn't true, beating yourself up, and then racking up all the posts to give yourself the spotlight. It's annoying.

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Nobody here hates you, Shiny or at least I don't. If people aren't getting your jokes then it must be something wrong with the delivery of it. Humor can be a hit or a miss, just try and work on your delivery next time.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So we're now finally at the 2 month mark until Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is out.

And 45 days after that, we say hello to the 20th anniversary of the series.
A crazy yet beautiful time

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Enough of this pathetic pity party.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't come onto this thread because I wanted to talk about other users every other day of the week.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Enough of this pathetic pity party.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't come onto this thread because I wanted to talk about other users every other day of the week.
Complaining about it is just as bad as the person making the pity party because you're acknowledging its existence and still giving it the time of day.
I'd just ignore it or block it man.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not sure what game I'm gonna get into next. I beat Ratchet and Clank 2016 on Hard for both the regular mode and challenge mode, so I'm good there at least. And I'm probably not gonna get any new games until the holidays anyhow.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A Yuzu update.

-amiibo support has been added (not for actual, physical amiibo, but if you have an extracted .bin file, you can use those).

-Super Mario Odyssey now renders shadows and transparency properly, for the most part.

-Xenoblade Chronicles 2 had been stagnant for a while, but it's finally seen some progression just like Amalthus wanted. Now all menu elements seem to render and function correctly, and the title screen on a fresh file shows a red gradient instead of a black screen now. If you go into the options menu to adjust the brightness, the example scene, which is actually rendered in 3D, will display almost correctly (just the colours are off, but the actual meshes are as they should be). However, trying to start a new game crashes the emulator. No word on what loading an already created save file does though, so I may test that myself (Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild also crash after a new game but can go in-game through loading a save file, so XC2 could be similar).

-Bayonetta 2 plays at 60 FPS almost perfectly, though a CPU timing bug causes all animations to play at 2x speed. Rendering is still not quite there yet and is quite rough (I hope y'all like bald Bayonetta) but technically, you probably could play through the game from beginning to end.

-Bayonetta 1 now boots for the first time and the menus look well, though in-game performance is unplayable.

I'm personally happy to see Xenoblade Chronicles 2 make progress after only booting months ago. I'm hoping it will see a more focused and swift progression over the coming months, it's a game I really want to be able to cover on my emulation-centric channel.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey @Shishœ , before I go to bed, 'just wanted to say that, tomorrow, if I don't get too many problem, I should be able to show you the "draft" I started today, it's more like a summary of the start of the plot, but I hope it give you enough info to see if it could be interesting enough for you to be interested in the rest of the story.

On that being said, I hope you have a great day/night/whatever. :p

See ya!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>A dude got attacked by a tiger
>In my city
>In the middle of the ****ing desert
>Police: "Yo, the tiger is yours?"
>Dude: "Yes, I also have another tiger"
>Police check the house and also find a lion

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This is why Shovel Knight is a treasure (trove).

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Yacht Club confirmed that it's a real feature and other stages and aspects of the game (like the character select) also have their own colour themes.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cerberus is also back in DMC 5. If you don't what that weapon is, it's a set of 3 stick nunchaku with Ice powers. So with Rebellion, Balrog(Gauntlets/Greaves) and Cavalier(the Bike) Dante's got at least 4 Melee weapons this time around. I wonder if more weapons from previous games will make it in. Agni and Rudra or Lucifer would make sense. Pandora or Artemis too, if we're talking Guns.

It gets different modes now. with a Fire and Lightning mode too.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
>In my city
Police: Sir, are you aware this is a lion?
Man: oh you mean that tiger? Isnt it great?
I'm a simple Brit, who's "Thanksgiving"?
its Food Day

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
>In my city
Man your city is wild lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh right, Canadian thanksgiving is happening. That's neat.
Yes it is. And mine was a pretty good one. Had the usual turkey and etc yesterday, and than followed it up today by going to a market buffet where I got to have breakfast sausages, pizza, bacon, french fries, watermelon, cantaloupe and melon with a chocolate pudding pie dessert for my lunch. :shades:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Police: Sir, are you aware this is a lion?
Man: oh you mean that tiger? Isnt it great?
I don't know what is more incredible:
-Dude having 2 tigers and a lion in a small house

Or

-Dude still being alive despite having multiple bites (one on his neck) and a leg avulsion.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>In my city
>also

Are you implying that he has two tigers and a lion?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
>In my city