• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
This man knows what's up.

Dead Hand legitimately gave me nightmares when I was a kid.
Dead Hand is ****ing horrifying in hindsight.

He's not one of the "Hey Link I Heard You Got Some Good *****" Re-Dead, and he's not one of the "Please Insert Jaws Theme Here" Wallmasters, and he's not one of the "Surprise It's A Vore Sleeve" Like-Likes.

He just wants for you to give him a high-five and then suddenly oh **** that's my face let me go what the **** is that what in the cornucopia of **** is up with your neck wait never mind what the **** is up with your mouth and you feel like you're ten seconds from a non-standard game over as another set of bones, picked clean and strewn across his floor.

Least that's my angle. Your mileage may vary.

Chrono.

Okay let's be honest does Oot link have problems mentally? Has 1 friend never talks at all static goes with everything no matter what, He becomes a adult with the mind of a child think about all the **** he would waste a child isn't ready for that to add to that a bullied lonely child. Let's add to that after leaving his village his last moment with his friend (AT THAT POINT) Is him freaking out and leaving got shy link? I know i'm reaching to hell but in the worst case link is ****ed in the real world. I mean having to fight things that could easily kill you is pretty ****ed if your a kid. ft. Bad engrish EDIT: Even more he first sight as a adult with a child mind is dead people walking around all people he knew a few years a ago but to him? Like a day ago he was talking to these guys Oot is pretty dark
I mean by MM he's just doing cartwheels and dancing all over the place, so I think he's fine.

3ad00601edc329d387a453d51643ffa208ebd699_hq.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Look at him go.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Okay let's be honest does Oot link have problems mentally? Has 1 friend never talks at all static goes with everything no matter what, He becomes a adult with the mind of a child think about all the **** he would waste a child isn't ready for that to add to that a bullied lonely child. Let's add to that after leaving his village his last moment with his friend (AT THAT POINT) Is him freaking out and leaving got shy link? I know i'm reaching to hell but in the worst case link is ****ed in the real world. I mean having to fight things that could easily kill you is pretty ****ed if your a kid. ft. Bad engrish EDIT: Even more he first sight as a adult with a child mind is dead people walking around all people he knew a few years a ago but to him? Like a day ago he was talking to these guys Oot is pretty dark
You're forgetting the rest of the story and yeah, he does grow up to be really depressed.

He goes on an adventure to find Navi and instead gets transported to an alternate world where he has to repeatedly live out the same 3 days over and over again until he defeats an ancient evil that possessed one of his friends along the way via the use of extremely painful masks which contort his body into different races. And he never even finds Navi anyways.

Then, Twilight Princess comes along and says "yeah, Link from OoT died depressed because all the work he did to save the world (twice) isn't remembered and now he roams the world as an undead stalfos looking to pass down his teachings to a new generation."

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
You're forgetting the rest of the story and yeah, he does grow up to be really depressed.

He goes on an adventure to find Navi and instead gets transported to an alternate world where he has to repeatedly live out the same 3 days over and over again until he defeats an ancient evil that possessed one of his friends along the way via the use of extremely painful masks which contort his body into different races. And he never even finds Navi anyways.

Then, Twilight Princess comes along and says "yeah, Link from OoT died depressed because all the work he did to save the world (twice) isn't remembered and now he roams the world as an undead stalfos looking to pass down his teachings to a new generation."

What the **** Nintendo EDIT: So they let a lonely bullied kid with no friends other then navi i guess get the worst ending possible? Think about it Link could have been thinking about suicide that whole time all the hard work his child hood gone just so the world could for forget the good he did.Nintendo for kids

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
>Fado, a Kokiri girl whom Link meets in the Lost Woods as an adult, explains the nature of Stalfos. She tells Link that all who become lost in the maze-like forest turn into Stalfos.
1529996675157.jpg

To be fair though, Termina is far away from Hyrule and what he did do to defeat Ganon was in a completely different timeline than the one he died in. His way to get Ganon executed in the Child Timeline was nothing more comparable to than an anonymous tip.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
>Fado, a Kokiri girl whom Link meets in the Lost Woods as an adult, explains the nature of Stalfos. She tells Link that all who become lost in the maze-like forest turn into Stalfos.
View attachment 167150

To be fair though, Termina is far away from Hyrule and what he did do to defeat Ganon was in a completely different timeline than the one he died in. His way to get Ganon executed in the Child Timeline was nothing more comparable to than an anonymous tip.
Well yeah sure, physically, that body of his didn't do almost anything, but that Link still lived it in his mind. Even if it technically didn't happen, he still got punched in the face by everything on this side of Hyrule and he's probably kinda sad he never got the street cred.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well yeah sure, physically, that body of his didn't do almost anything, but that Link still lived it in his mind. Even if it technically didn't happen, he still got punched in the face by everything on this side of Hyrule and he's probably kinda sad he never got the street cred.
Yeah, considering in all three timelines:
Adult - Known for saving, but is never there to be celebrated for; disdained for not appearing when Ganon returns in Wind Waker.
Child - Forgotten and lost to time. His feats are never recognized.
Fallen - Seen as a failure for dying against Ganon.

He is the saddest of them all, unfortunately.

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
Yeah, considering in all three timelines:
Adult - Known for saving, but is never there to be celebrated for; disdained for not appearing when Ganon returns in Wind Waker.
Child - Forgotten and lost to time. His feats are never recognized.
Fallen - Seen as a failure for dying against Ganon.

He is the saddest of them all, unfortunately.

All of these are ****ing sad.No matter what link is ****ed

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Isn't it that he''s just reincarnated, not really made a descendant.

Just born into times when the world needs a hero.

I wonder if he's born in families that have an appearance similar to him.
Imagine a couple of black haired, brown eyed people that suddenly get a blond child with blue eyes.
Probably the marriage would get full of doubt.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Isn't it that he''s just reincarnated, not really made a descendant.

Just born into times when the world needs a hero.
The Hero of Time directly scored at least because the Hero of Twilight is explicitly his descendant.
I think.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I like how this discussion went from "What's your favorite dungeon?" to "Link managed to ****?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dead Hand is ****ing horrifying in hindsight.

He's not one of the "Hey Link I Heard You Got Some Good *****" Re-Dead, and he's not one of the "Please Insert Jaws Theme Here" Wallmasters, and he's not one of the "Surprise It's A Vore Sleeve" Like-Likes.

He just wants for you to give him a high-five and then suddenly oh **** that's my face let me go what the **** is that what in the cornucopia of **** is up with your neck wait never mind what the **** is up with your mouth and you feel like you're ten seconds from a non-standard game over as another set of bones, picked clean and strewn across his floor.

Least that's my angle. Your mileage may vary.
....Well, take the whole high-five analogy away, and you actually just nailed my first experience with Dead Hand.

Even as a kid, I always thought Redeads had way too few details in their design to be scary, and rather than being frighted by them, I was only ever startled by Wallmasters when one first appeared and grabbed me,, but Dead Hand.... I was friggin' terrified of Dead Hand. Seeing that that lanky, bloody zombie abomination suddenly pop out of the ground, then gurgling and shaking unnaturally as it slowly made it's way towards a trapped Link freaked me out instantly. I struggled to get Link free from the hands before it got too close, already scared of finding out what the hell it was gonna do if I couldn't. I only got a brief glimpse of it's biting animation just before I broke free in time to stop the attack and hack away at it's face. After seeing how ridiculously wide it's jaw opened, I was seriously convinced that had I taken any longer to break free, that that thing was gonna devour Link whole and the game would've ended then and there, right after I would get to witness it. Just imagining it scared me more, and I was in a total nervous panic for the rest of the fight, knowing I'd have to trap Link a few more times to finish it off, without having any idea of how close it could be to any of it's hands that stuck out of the ground.

Yeah, lol, that's pretty much my story with young me dealing with that monster. I used to be scared to death of that thing, while fighting it ,and for quite some time in real life, even after slaying both of them. Yeah, I wasn't exactly pleased at the time when I encountered another one; worse yet, I went to the Shadow Temple before the Well, only turning back when I couldn't get further in the Temple. So I had to go through both Dead Hand fights without any help from the Lens of Truth. Lucky me!

That fear passed long ago, and now I think it's one of the coolest enemies in Zelda thanks to it's design and serious creep factor. I'd actually be up to see it in another game with an updated look thanks to modern graphics. They could make it even more gruesome and terrifying. It'd return better than ever for a whole new generation, and might even manage to freak out older, longtime fans all over again. :p

Wind Waker is probably my least favorite and this is just one of the reasons.

Which is a shame because the game has a lot of charm, I love the visuals. Link is adorable and expressive as hell and for the most part the rest of the characters are rather enjoyable and memorable.

But the dungeons are way too one-note and even sometimes boring. Sailing is a drag until you get a Swift Sail and even then it's still not all that fun and the novelty wore off pretty fast for me especially with how empty the Great Sea is. And I know a lot of people liked how Ganondorf was portrayed in a more sympathetic light but I just didn't give a damn for him and most of the story.

Cool motive, still murder.

Also any reason why Tetra got far, faaaar, less interesting when she goes to being Zelda? It also bothers me that her skin lightened with that but that's a talk for another day.

Also I don't think I gotta go into detail cause everyone rags on it enough but... The Triforce quest near the end. It's not that bad but... It ain't great either.
While I do think most of it's dungeons aren't very challenging in terms of their puzzles, I adamantly disagree with everything else.

I loved sailing the ocean because it had so many different places to explore. Beautiful visuals were simply the icing on the cake. Even without one big solid ground overworld, it still had much more of an open-world than OoT did, with so many items and secrets to find among the many islands, boats and hideouts that could be found throughout the sea. I loved exploring WW's world and it's many islands and never thought it was a drag (well, aside from whenever a Big Octo or Cyclos managed to send you to a random island, but that was the whole point; being enemies, they're supposed to inconvenience you if you can't defeat them). Upon first getting into the game, it really appealed to me. I was always eager to set out and see what else I could find out there. It's a fantastic aspect of the game in my eyes, but it's not everyone's cup of tea. I understand that, that's fine.

It's no question that Ganondorf still became a monster by the time he obtained the Triforce of Power, but even if you don't personally sympathize with him or his life in the past, it still makes the character more developed and gives him more dimensions as a villain. Again, I can get why you wouldn't care much about this from a personal standpoint, but I would definitely call it an improvement and welcome addition to the character in any case.

I never thought Tetra got any less interesting, though. I always saw a lot of character development in her as she became kinder and more remorseful throughout the story; you just don't see quite as much of her usual sass later on; she initially really softens up after learning of her heritage, but really shows her strength and attitude again in the final act. She's the first Princess Zelda that directly participates in the final battle against Ganondorf, and she herself makes the choice to fight against him with Link, without fear, at that. I absolutely think she remained a great character at that point.

I will however admit that even I thought the Triforce Shard quest was a bit tedious in the original game. One of the author's saving throws in the remake was removing most of the charts that were insanely expensive to decipher and instead just letting you obtain most of the shards straight from the
mini-dungeons or caves their respective charts were formerly located at in the original game. The quest didn't frustrate me too much, but was far less interesting than the rest of the game. Considering that the game was actually Christmas-rushed, this may have been one of the consequences of that. It's definitely padding, and that's the only part of the game that I'll even think of as being any kind of padding.

I do think WW is a still a slightly flawed game but I've always strongly disagreed with the grand majority of the serious complaints it's gotten in it's time. But hey, everyone's got their favorites and least favorites, for reasons that vary between each and all of us. WW just happens to be my favorite. It's got a special place in my heart, and I don't think that's ever gonna change.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Us, two days ago: "haha imagine if Princess Bowser was canon, that would be funny, wouldn't it? What do you think about this, Nintendo?"
Nintendo, planning to release SMO concept art in two days to the public:
View attachment 167006
Hah, you used the same image when I said a lewd thing to you involving the super crown.

Also, the Nintendo Bowser girl thing looks a lot better than the fan made one. Looks less generic and annoying somehow.

D

Deleted member

Well that's Nintendo for ya...
Probably bugs me a lot less because it looks less generic and more, well, official. I like how the hair resembles more so Bowser's hair for instance and not just in color. Bowsette just looks like a generic blonde anime chick.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Probably bugs me a lot less because it looks less generic and more, well, official. I like how the hair resembles more so Bowser's hair for instance and not just in color. Bowsette just looks like a generic blonde anime chick.
But what about the red hair Bowsette variant?
a emote.png

Also, tell me, how many anime chick have big eyebrow those days? 'cuz let me tell you...Bowsette made me realize how good big eyebrow are on girls. (for me, I already liked thanks to Kenshiro and Jojo in general, ubt girls? Heh, took more time I guess)

D

Deleted member

But what about the red hair Bowsette variant?View attachment 167158
I like how the hair resembles more so Bowser's hair for instance and not just in color.
And not just the color. Key phrase.

Also, tell me, how many anime chick have big eyebrow those days?
So it's a generic anime chick with thick eyebrows and a spiked koopa shell.

Bowsette made me realize how good big eyebrow are on girls. (for me, I already liked thanks to Kenshiro and Jojo in general, ubt girls? Heh, took more time I guess)
Thick are eyebrows are fine though as long as they're not overdone, you know, unibrow and such.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
And not just the color. Key phrase.
Oops, my bad on the first one!

Tho, while I am not sure if it was intented or not, Bowser did have a ponytail at some points....as a baby and a skeleton but hey, still count to me.
So it's a generic anime chick with thick eyebrows and a spiked koopa shell.
I don't know, when you put up like this. I don't know many anime girls that have thick eyebrow and a spike koopa shell along with a lizard tail all up in one design.:drohmy:

That being said, yeah, peoples really goes "anime" with the design, so I can get why you aren't fan.
Thick are eyebrows are fine though as long as they're not overdone, you know, unibrow and such.
Agree with this, I say it depend of the character in question, but there is a point where you need to be careful with big eyebrow, less it could make the character look weird.

MainJPW

M.T.A
This is because the artists are adapting Peach into an anime style rather than a Mario-esque style. Peachser is usually portrayed blonde because Peach is blonde.

I think the best fan design of fan Powser is this one.

Hair obviously takes more from Peach.

For one that takes more from physical traits from Bowser I preferred this one.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Official one is good too.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oops, my bad on the first one!

Tho, while I am not sure if it was intented or not, Bowser did have a ponytail at some points....as a baby and a skeleton but hey, still count to me.
Still doesn't resemble his style.

I don't know, when you put up like this. I don't know many anime girls that have thick eyebrow and a spike koopa shell along with a lizard tail all up in one design.:drohmy:
That's aside the point, it's literally just Peach with minimal Bowser traits. To me it just comes off as pure fetish bait than something with some kind of creativity.

This is because the artists are adapting Peach into an anime style rather than a Mario-esque style. Peachser is usually portrayed blonde because Peach is blonde.
Exactly, and I really, really do not like the style. And again, I literally said that regardless of if the color matches, I'm talking style.

At least that first example actually looks like Peach.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Update: I'm feeling better but I'm not sure if it means I'm taking it well or it hasn't sunken in yet. Either way my friends made sure I had something to keep my mind busy and we watched the last bunch of Ducktales episodes, second season starting in a month is cool too

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So lately I've been on a movie marathon

So what's everyone's top 5 movies of all time and why those particular movies?
The Terminator (1984)
Up (2009)
Back to the Future (1985)
Blade Runner (1982)
Miami Connection (1988)

The last one is a "good bad" movie and it's very inexplicable and bizarre. You must see Miami Connection at least once in your life...

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Can't believe I have played XC2 Torna DLC for hours now...

Things to share that may cause some buzz....

I fixed Mythra's design

Hire me Ninten.... no wait, it's Monlithsoft....

JK! JK! I gotta admit I think this one while it's a cheap edit, I think this one is actually more appropriate if Malos did wear that Super Crown.

And check out that dark Monado....

Moreover a Youtube video to share, okay for those who gets annoyed by XC2 designs, I highly recommend VC4, it's really good and it's tactical role playing game compare to action role playing. So any Fire Emblem fans might like this type of game.

Yet...

You have journalist still disappointed on any minor fanservice scenes in VC4, this reminds me a lot of how some were also annoyed by one scene in XC2 where Rex wokes up and saw Pyra in an awkward view.
Basically it's just Raz groping Kai's butt and she punches him...

Also, anyone gets annoyed by hot spring scene... well.... VC4 is way more "worse"

And yeah, Appabend has to make this video...
to be honest while I enjoy his video despite I do disagree with some of his points in some videos about XC2... By looking at these articles I ain't like face palm at all. Here is my personal thoughts but just this shows that western gaming journalist to even some western gamers just can't take these kind of minor scenes... and designs that might make some uncomfortable. But when even VC4 gets some complaints, I don't even....

Not just that, here's what I also see when it comes to these articles,
complaining something trifle in the game
didn't play the game much to understand all of the plots (Not saying have to finish but... not even play for over 3 hours is odd.)
Mentioning spoilers, which this drives some readers already.

Anyway, we know the drill, just don't buy the game if you don't like it, and I bet VC4 will sell the best on Switch at least in Japan.

Btw, I also Valkyria and Xenoblade series have a bit of coincidence,
Both were debuted on 7th gen consoles (VC1 debuted on PS3 in 2008, XC1 debuted on Wii in 2010)
Both series have their directsequels went with more vivid look anime style (VC2 and XC2 have that more vivid feel compare to their first)
Both have a spin off game that didn't live up to the series.........no wait, XCX doesn't fit in to this lol, but Valkyria Revolution did.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Hard to say since I'm not too much of a movie guy. But I'll try. I'm leaving it to live action though.

The Predator (Original)
Spider-Man 2
Kingsmen 1
Demolition Man
Black Dynamite

Most of them are action movies, but I think each are awesome in their own right. I could probably make a different list for Animated films and OVAs or whatever.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So lately I've been on a
movie marathon

Can't think of a top 5 but my favourite movie of all time is without a doubt Lilo and Stitch. That hits waaaaaaaay too many personal cords with it's sad tone and tragic stuff you can see such as the implications of Nani having an amazing surfing career she had to give up. It's also got some lighthearted fun to help balance the tragedy of loss in the family and the situation Nani and Lilo are in

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon

Probably in this order....

1. Lilo & Stitch
2. How To Train Your Dragon
3. Ju-On: The Curse
4. Spirited Away
5. The Karate Kid 2

Explanations
Lilo & Stitch - The series was one of my childhood growing up. I watched everything of Lilo & Stitch the moment I get the opportunity on the Family channel and loved every part of it. So naturally, the first movie holds a special place in my heart for being part of a series that made my childhood magical back then.
How To Train Your Dragon - Introduced me to probably one of my favorite fictional universes. I loved the whole setting and characters too. I watched the first one, followed up to the second, and am following the TV show on Netflix. So hyped for the third movie.
Ju-On: The Curse - No, I'm not talking about the American version of The Grudge. I'm talking about the Japanese deal. I remember first watching it as a kid, and that movie gave me nightmares for years during childhood. I've been afraid of stairs, the dark and ghosts (I always imagined their appearances as Kayako) because of that movie. Now, I'd love to go back to it. My favorite horror movie period.
Spirited Away - I remember seeing this on TV as a kid (in terms of anime movies on TV, I only remember watching this and Akira). I liked every part of the movie, including the visuals, characters (Chihiro's my favorite character in particular) and probably the story. I thought the movie at the time was very impressive.
The Karate Kid 2 - Inspired my interest in martial arts. I liked the trip to Japan, and Chozen was probably my favorite villain in the entire series. Mr. Miyagi as usual as an OG, and I liked the story that followed in it. Loved it much better than the first and third movie at least.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Let's go in no particular order:

The Avengers (2012): It's the movie that got me into comic books in the first place. I was unknown with most superheroes at the time though I did know a thing or two about the starring Avengers besides Clint and Natasha. This film marked the beginning of an era for me. Since I've seen the movie I have grown to become a comic book nerd.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day (1991): By far my favorite in the action genre. It's filled with a lot of action with big amazing set pieces like the truck and helicopter chases. At times a funny line is thrown into the movie to not make it bland and with a bit drama during the ending this movie becomes so much more than just a generic action movie. The characters are well written and the acting is top notch. It's just a freakin' masterpiece from one of my favorite directors of all time, James Cameron. This movie is also Arnold at his best.

Titanic (1997): I watched this movie quite late compared to most other people. I always knew the premise of the movie and the fact that Jack dies at the end. I didn't have the need to watch it because I didn't have interest in "romantic movies". Until I watched it one day and I instantly fell in love. The scale of the movie is so big and all the scenes are well thought out. The team clearly did good research on the Titanic. You actually care about and root for the main characters. I tear up ever time during the last 20 minutes of the film especially during the last scene when Rose dies. If you can't tell by now... James Cameron is my favorite director of all time.

Jurassic Park (1993): When it comes to Spielberg movies this one is by far my favorite. I have always loved dinosaurs and having a movie like this makes the dinosaur fanboy in me happy. The soundtrack for the movie is just amazing and makes me awe every time. Very memorable characters especially Goldblum's Ian Malcolm (who's laugh in the beginning of the movie is just icing on the cake). It left a huge impact on me and on pop culture.

Shrek 2 (2004): By far my favorite animated movie. This is the first movie on this list that I watched. Shrek 2 had an all-star voice cast with such good jokes that still hold up today. It's like the ultimate fairy tale movie. It's mostly due to nostalgia that this movie ranks so high on my list.

Honorable Mentions:
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
Back to the Future (1985)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Still doesn't resemble his style.

That's aside the point, it's literally just Peach with minimal Bowser traits. To me it just comes off as pure fetish bait than something with some kind of creativity.

Exactly, and I really, really do not like the style. And again, I literally said that regardless of if the color matches, I'm talking style.

At least that first example actually looks like Peach.
You know...I been thinking about what you said for some times and....

...well, I be frank, I'm having a hard time giving out my opinion in a neat way, 'cuz I get why you don't like her, that, I'm cool with. Yet, I still think they are reasons why her design work well in some way, and I thought it be cool to talk with you and see if we could see something we can both agree, even if we still had opposite opinion on the matter. but I just can't put it to words what I want to say. Which is a shame because I like talking with peoples who have different opinion to me, or atleast I try, but here, I think me waking up late as made my brain slow down to a crawl, to put it simply haha.

So yeah, sorry I couldn't give better arguments and not checking well, I think I need to wake up 100% before I start discussion online.:lol:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Mythra Mythra
Saw this Sailar Moon Mythra by Sarukaiwolf
What kind of catchphrase should Mythra have for this?

Okay, for this I also have to limited my movie as 1 file per company... sort of (Otherwise it would be all cartoon movies...), I was going to make it now but I am a bit rushed so maybe next time...

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero

I barely watch movies, but I'll give it a try.

5) Rear Window
4) Raising Arizona
3) Teen Titans Go! to the Movies
2) Tangled
1) Toy Story 3

• Rear Window: One of the movies I watched in my English 11S class. It was written well, and I've always been somewhat fond of mysteries.
  • Raising Arizona: Another one of the movies I watched in my English 11S class. I really liked the humor in this movie, as well as the characters. This was really the genre of movie I like. There was also a surprising fight scene at the end I enjoyed.
  • Teen Titans Go! to the Movies: This was one of the few movies I actually went to see in theaters. From the time I watched the first trailer on, I knew this movie would be better than the show usually is. From start to finish, there were many funny joke and references, even some surprising ones like a Stan Lee cameo, or the Titans beating up Shia LeBeouf. While the artstyle resembled the show, it was less lazy, and improved in a way that made the movie nice to look at. I also liked how many DC superheroes appeared, yet the focus was always on the Titans. I think it's a movie for any age.
  • Tangled: I'm a fan of the unique story. Normally, the Rapunzel story is very short and simple, yet Disney turned it into much more. I really like Rapunzel's character. The movie also spawned a very excellent TV show.
  • Toy Story 3: I rarely rewatch movies, but I've seen this one a total of six times. There's a lot of thought and detail that went into it, especially in the plan the toys used to escape the daycare. Many new and unique characters were introduced, either from the daycare, or as one of Bonnie's toys. Lotso's backstory is also surprisingly deep for a movie like this. There were also well-depicted emotional moments at several points.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
meh one of the biggest pain about creating a dwarf fortress world is constnatly recycling cause your not happy with how it is

katt no want islands katt wants one conecte continent

D

Deleted member

Too 5s are hard for me but I could put all the Star Wars movies together because you can't just watch one of them.
Other than that, I really like The Godfather, Seven and Fight Club though I also believe most people into film would know them already.
And finally, I dunno how well-known the movie is but, I really, REALLY love Zodiac(2007), it had always been something I was interested in ever since I read about it as a kid so finding out about this film was great. I remember staying up late just to watch it when I accidentally found it on TV years ago, so if you're into thrillers, it's a great watch.

And as for animation, anything Disney related for western animation, my favorites being Inside Out and Zootopia. As for eastern animation, just... pick your Miyazaki film, Laputa, Princess Mononoke, Kiki's Delivery Service, Howl's Moving Castle, etc. You just can't go wrong with them.
Hah, you used the same image when I said a lewd thing to you involving the super crown.
025221d3-348d-4db3-8efc-e0cd0f546a29.png

D

Deleted member

I like how this discussion went from "What's your favorite dungeon?" to "Link managed to ****?"
I am sadly not a Zelda expert. :(

In BOTW, I am guessing Mipha Zelda.
`12.png

I mean, you can tell Link wanted to approach that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom