• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Thanks to Twitter, I will never see the crown the same way again when I am playing New Super Mario Bros. U.

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
It is hard for me to choose favorites of anything as I like so much, but Back to the Future and The Dark Knight are definitely in my top 5.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I may be slightly late but whether or not Link got to **** someone isn't even a question that should need to be asked. The guy is swimming in people that would happily unsheathe his Master Sword by the end of each game (at least the 3D ones), and not even all of them are girls.

In other news, Chrom and Bowser are good at daddering.

D

Deleted member

So lately I've been on a movie marathon

So what's everyone's top 5 movies of all time and why those particular movies?
This is not my top five, just my five ( or seven if you want to be that person ) favorite movies.
Probably my favorite movie, I do not know. It is just so good. They did really well with the Joker, and he was just not like "OH IMMA BLOW UP THE TOWN HAHAHAHA EVERYONE WILL BOW TO ME!". He tricked Batman and he created another villain, too. He also kind of won in a way, because Batman killed Harvey in the end. I think the movie scores this high only because of the Joker and how everyone reacts to him.
My favorite Marvel movie, and I really loved it. I really liked the storytelling, how everyone interacted with each other. There really was no flaws, and nothing felt too rushed to me. It was not just about goofy interactions, the plot was pretty heavy in action. Also, they perfected Thanos.
While not my favorite movie, probably in my top five. At first it was a bit stagnant at the beginning, but it picked up fast and it ended in a cliffhanger. Every killing scene was well done and made you jump out of your seat a bit. It was well done drama. There were some unlikeable jerks that I hated, but I really was attached to some of the characters too.
Best Star Wars movie, and for a good reason. They really set up what would come after that. We got Yoda, Lando and Boba Fett. No scene ever really bored me, and the Darth Vader winning ending was perfectly set up.
Ahh, I could not leave any of these movies out of the list.
I had to include all three of these movies. Sorry if you expected a long three paragraph report, but I do not want to waste too much time on this.

All three were really good to watch. BTTF was really fun to watch, FG told a really good story and SL was a bit sad but Schindler saving people was really heartwarming.
There are a lot of movies that I have yet to see that are probably really good ( Lord of the Rings: Return of the King being an example. ). :p
It is hard for me to choose favorites of anything as I like so much, but Back to the Future and The Dark Knight are definitely in my top 5.
YES!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My top 5 of movies is tough to decide.

My top 3 is definitely easier.
My top 5 movies:
1. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
2. The Godfather Part 1
3. Star Wars: A New Hope
4. Casablanca
5. The Dark Knight

Shawshank Redemption is an honorable mention. I will give more details when I dont feel like garbage.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, some people think Steve will be revealed there, lol.
I saw bits of it, and it is nowhere near Smash Bros. related.

Just talking about some things coming in 1.14 ( Meerkats and Ostriages and some new trees I think. )
I may be slightly late but whether or not Link got to **** someone isn't even a question that should need to be asked. The guy is swimming in people that would happily unsheathe his Master Sword by the end of each game (at least the 3D ones), and not even all of them are girls.

In other news, Chrom and Bowser are good at daddering.

I would love to be in Chrom's castle for a day.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My top 5 movies:
2. The Godfather Part 1
4. Casablanca
5. The Dark Knight

Shawshank Redemption is an honorable mention. I will give more details when I dont feel like garbage.
You’re definitely more cultured than I am, movie wise. I’d have stupid comedies like a million ways to die in the west and the grand budapest hotel in my top 5. lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Yeaaaah, gotta agree with Arlo there. The online service may be much cheaper than the competition, but you're basically $20 a year (almost $30 in my case because Canada's currency sucks) for nothing at all.

Sure, cloud saves are nice, but that's really the only benefit.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My top 5 movies:
2. The Godfather Part 1
4. Casablanca
5. The Dark Knight

You got four movies I really like in that list ( 3 being in the five favorites I made. ).
Nice!

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Yeaaaah, gotta agree with Arlo there. The online service may be much cheaper than the competition, but you're basically $20 a year (almost $30 in my case because Canada's currency sucks) for nothing at all.

Eh...I’ve only been using it for the NES games so far (attempting to beat SMB3)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
This is not my top five, just my five ( or eight if you want to be that person ) favorite movies.
You mean four/seven, right?

Eh...I’ve only been using it for the NES games so far (attempting to beat SMB3)
Which they've been selling since the Wii days 11 years ago.

It's just more of the same, in my opinion.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Nobody would be complaining if we got this day 1, it’s mostly the fact that we had online for over a year and now we gotta pay which is bugging everyone.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nobody would be complaining if we got this day 1, it’s mostly the fact that we had online for over a year and now we gotta pay which is bugging everyone.
Yeah, that really made things more sour for everyone.

The moment they decided to finally launch it, everyone was far too used to having it for free.

Overall, I really hate to say it, but I feel Nintendo Switch Online is probably the biggest, greediest evil since EA's lootboxes. It's cheap, but you get nothing substantial from it and actually lose an important feature you've always had by not buying it, so it's essentially robbery.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The moment they decided to finally launch it, everyone was far too used to having it for free.

Overall, I really hate to say it, but I feel Nintendo Switch Online is probably the biggest, greediest evil since EA's lootboxes. It's cheap, but you get nothing substantial from it, so it's essentially robbery.
Yeah I hate to agree but here we are.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah I hate to agree but here we are.
It's even sadder when you think about how well Nintendo was doing before the Online showed up.

They were seriously on a freaking roll since 2017! Giving us amazing games left and right as if they were nothing but cheap candy.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
okay cool

finally got a cool df world that didn't reset itself in process, forgot to take some images but gonna head to legends mode and looks up some background to

gonna make an opening post and ask some input for some days, then we set off fam

D

Deleted member

Overall, I really hate to say it, but I feel Nintendo Switch Online is probably the biggest, greediest evil since EA's lootboxes. It's cheap, but you get nothing substantial from it and actually lose an important feature you've always had by not buying it, so it's essentially robbery.
EA's lootboxes will always be more evil and greedy than anything that big gaming companies can think of.

Nintendo's online is still meh, and I am not that convinced to buy it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
EA's lootboxes will always be more evil and greedy than anything that big gaming companies can think of.
I said the Online was the biggest, greediest evil since EA's lootboxes. So basically, you're just repeating what I said.

Nintendo's online is still meh, and I am not that convinced to buy it.
But you need it to play Ultimate with us. You kinda have no choice here, and that's the part that sucks the most.

You'll be paying just to get the same ****ty online play we've had on the Wii and Wii U because peer-to-peer connection sucks.

D

Deleted member

I said the Online was the biggest, greediest evil since EA's lootboxes. So basically, you're just repeating what I said.
I know. I just wanted to state the facts.
But you need it to play Ultimate with us. You kinda have no choice here, and that's the part that sucks the most.

You'll be paying just to get the same ****ty online play we've had on the Wii and Wii U because peer-to-peer connection sucks.
OH I FORGOT! Man, that is a shame. Having to pay to play online in Ultimate really hurts.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I just got conditioner in my eye while I eas showeing. I am now deceased
That happened to me when I was 12. My mom and my sister laughed at me saying I was overreacting when I kept telling them how bad my eye felt.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah bugger, I hope you are all right.
It got right in the bottom corner of my eye so its stinging on and off like all heck right now and my eye feels like something is stuck in it but im not blind so thats a plus
we'll bury you in that school that you never finished :V
Oh speaking of that school, I finished it :pikachu:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
OH I FORGOT! Man, that is a shame. Having to pay to play online in Ultimate really hurts.
The fact that playing online will cost money is not that big of a deal, honestly.

If it meant having a good service and dedicated servers, then spending money to help in that aspect would've been fine.

But we're getting neither of those things so far, and no news of it changing.

What really hurts is that we're paying money for an unstable online that was free for the last decade. That is painful.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That happened to me when I was 12. My mom and my sister laughed at me saying I was overreacting when I kept telling them how bad my eye felt.
it somehow got riiight in thr corner of the eye and now it stings when I blink. x.x

thankfully it wasnt a lot but it was enough for me to die a little on the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom