• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Am I the only person who had absolutely no problem with the water temple?
I think it's one of the best dungeons
Puzzle wise is easier than Fire Emblem Temple imo.
But that **** is a pain in the butt due the boots.

Water is cool but Shadow Temple is bae

D

Deleted member

Puzzle wise is easier than Fire Emblem Temple imo.
But that **** is a pain in the butt due the boots.

Water is cool but Shadow Temple is bae
How can a temple be bae? It is literally a building with dungeon things and stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Water Temple always was and always will be a *****.
I think it was the most tricky dungeon as well, but that made it one of the best. Same goes for the Forest Temple (or whatever it was called....Wind Temple?) in WW.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Water Temple is pretty well designed overall but still has some issues that were rightfully fixed in the 3DS version. Aside from the Iron Boots (which admittedly never personally bothered me very much) the maze aspect of it wasn't well executed and was a little too confusing to navigate.

Shadow Temple and Spirit Temple are the best, by the way. :p I'm especially biased to the former because of my long-time love of the Horror genre.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Gotta be honest.

If you get stuck for very long in any 3D Zelda game, I'm gonna assume you're on the younger and less experienced side.

They're all pretty easy.

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
How the **** do you get stuck in OoT though it's way more linear than Wind Waker IMO.
You see i don't know but i did not sure if this counts as half way but one(Two words idiot thanks arigarmy) word "Water temple"

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
The one I had the most trouble with was the Fire Temple in the OoT Master Quest. But I haven't played that since I was a kid.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You see i don't know but i did not sure if this counts as half way but one word "Water temple"
That's two words.
I got through Water Temple no problem on my first try and I was playing the N64 version you guys are lackin. :061:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
For the record, personal favorite OOT temple is the Forest Temple, bar none and by leaps and bounds.

The whole schtick of an abandoned, overgrown manor reclaimed by nature and haunted by a series of ghost sisters raises dozens of questions that just push all my giddy buttons as I try to answer them.

That the music's fire helps too.

Chrono.

I feel like the Water Temple might be OoT's best dungeon, that and Spirit Temple. Least favorite was Shadow Temple, it's not bad but it's too easy for it's own good. The aesthetics of it were great though.

MM had far better dungeons overall, but it sucked there were only 4 of them.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I think the only temple I ever got lost in was TP's Waterbed Temple. But I was like 9 years old and it's still one of the best dungeons in the series. IMO if it's hard in a way that challenges you, that's a good ass dungeon. Any of those long labyrinth-esque temples are good.

Water OoT, Lakebed TP, and Wind WW come to mind.

Last edited:

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
That's two words.
I got through Water Temple no problem on my first try and I was playing the N64 version you guys are lackin. :061:
poliwhirl! Anyone else here have Pokemon adventures? (Manga) Only time I liked something about pokemon that wasn't the games.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Do not ask why I sent this tweet.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's a question I don't see raised often: what's your favorite version(s) of any Dungeon in the Master Quest version of OoT? It'd probably be the Spirit Temple and Fire Temple for me.

As many issues as I have with the Water Temple, I honestly think they really butchered it in Master Quest. They made it easier for all the wrong reasons and took out so many enemies that it got uninteresting compared to most other MQ dungeons.

And also the guillotines.

And the statue that you blasted into a bridge.

And Dead Hand.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, Dead Hand.
This man knows what's up.

Dead Hand legitimately gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Gotta be honest.

If you get stuck for very long in any 3D Zelda game, I'm gonna assume you're on the younger and less experienced side.

They're all pretty easy.
Well I got, well not stuck, but annoyed with The water temple in OoT3D but that was literaly my first time ever playing OoT and all those god damn keys

why were there so many keys

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I also think a lot of the Shrines in Breath of the Wild were pretty good. The whole counting the stars one just made me feel so
download.jpg

Chrono.

Skulltulas are the only Zelda enemy to scare me, but that's arachnophobia more than anything else.

I could handle in OoT/MM because low poly but I legit couldn't play TP because of them.

I imagine that if did play OoT as a kid then Dead Hand or Floormasters would've scared me lol.

Last edited:

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
Here's a question I don't see raised often: what's your favorite version(s) of any Dungeon in the Master Quest version of OoT? It'd probably be the Spirit Temple and Fire Temple for me.

As many issues as I have with the Water Temple, I honestly think they really butchered it in Master Quest. They made it easier for all the wrong reasons and took out so many enemies that it got uninteresting compared to most other MQ dungeons.

This man knows what's up.

Dead Hand legitimately gave me nightmares when I was a kid.

To be honest think about Oot and think about your self being there like 10 year old boy who no one likes (Didn't they bully him or something like that?)damn young link had it rough now that i think about it.........Sounds a lot more like a horror game now EDIT: What if link still has the mind of a child when he turns in to a adult link. In real life Oot link would be ****ed hard.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I hear a lot of people say WW has the easiest dungeons out of the 3D Zeldas.

As much as I adore the Wind Waker, I gotta admit I think that's one of the game's flaws.

Tower of the Gods gave me loads of trouble as a kid, but nowadays I don't think it's dungeons get much difficulty until very late in the game. If there's one aspect of the game that I felt could've been done better, that'd be it.

D

Deleted member

And also the guillotines.

And the statue that you blasted into a bridge.

And Dead Hand.

Dear sweet baby Jesus, Dead Hand.
Dead Hand never scared me.
He can scream in the T.V and I will be unphased.

Chrono.

I hear a lot of people say WW has the easiest dungeons out of the 3D Zeldas.

As much as I adore the Wind Waker, I gotta admit I think that's one of the game's flaws.

Tower of the Gods gave me loads of trouble as a kid, but nowadays I don't think it's dungeons get much difficulty until very late in the game. If there's one aspect of the game that I felt could've been done better, that'd be it.
Wind Waker is probably my least favorite and this is just one of the reasons.

Which is a shame because the game has a lot of charm, I love the visuals. Link is adorable and expressive as hell and for the most part the rest of the characters are rather enjoyable and memorable.

But the dungeons are way too one-note and even sometimes boring. Sailing is a drag until you get a Swift Sail and even then it's still not all that fun and the novelty wore off pretty fast for me especially with how empty the Great Sea is. And I know a lot of people liked how Ganondorf was portrayed in a more sympathetic light but I just didn't give a damn for him and most of the story.

Cool motive, still murder.

Also any reason why Tetra got far, faaaar, less interesting when she goes to being Zelda? It also bothers me that her skin lightened with that but that's a talk for another day.

Also I don't think I gotta go into detail cause everyone rags on it enough but... The Triforce quest near the end. It's not that bad but... It ain't great either.

Last edited:

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
Okay let's be honest does Oot link have problems mentally? Has 1 friend never talks at all static goes with everything no matter what, He becomes a adult with the mind of a child think about all the **** he would waste a child isn't ready for that to add to that a bullied lonely child. Let's add to that after leaving his village his last moment with his friend (AT THAT POINT) Is him freaking out and leaving got shy link? I know i'm reaching to hell but in the worst case link is ****ed in the real world. I mean having to fight things that could easily kill you is pretty ****ed if your a kid. ft. Bad engrish EDIT: Even more he first sight as a adult with a child mind is dead people walking around all people he knew a few years a ago but to him? Like a day ago he was talking to these guys Oot is pretty dark

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom