• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono.

I got a free game today, won a weird giveaway thingy.

It's The Messenger on Switch.

Really looking forward to it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
WTF, And you didnt tell me?!
Hey now, I just got here.

Took another sabbatical to the pet shop. To my chagrin they were again out of ferrets, but they had golden retriever-lab mixes and some tiny maltese, a bunch of box turtles, and of course some rabbits.

The one I was petting had little brown and even littler black specks just dotted all down its back. I called it Cookie Dough.

D

Deleted member

I got a free game today, won a weird giveaway thingy.

It's The Messenger on Switch.

Really looking forward to it.
Ah, have fun my friend!

If I got a penny for everytime I complained about this nasty headache, I would be the first man to surpass a trillion dollars.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Hey now, I just got here.

Took another sabbatical to the pet shop. To my chagrin they were again out of ferrets, but they had golden retriever-lab mixes and some tiny maltese, a bunch of box turtles, and of course some rabbits.

The one I was petting had little brown and even littler black specks just dotted all down its back. I called it Cookie Dough.
Buy Cookie Dough for me and it will be my new best friend

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I bought Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Edition today after I finished the teacher's conference...I am SOOOOO excited to play this game (and beat it as well).

D

Deleted member

I bought Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Edition today after I finished the teacher's conference...I am SOOOOO excited to play this game (and beat it as well).
Have fun! Ocarina of Time was a fantastic game I heard.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Good place to start :link:

:yoshi:
I haven't played much Zelda, and I really need to. I beat 5/8 dungeons in the original, never even got to the rock cave maze in Zelda 2, and got past the first chapter or so in the original Ocarina but nothing past that. I plan on buying BOTW once I get a Switch.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The puzzles in Spider-Man are evil but makes you feel smart

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
When you go from struggling on Tiki Lunatic to wiping both Abyssals:
Dna5gG3UYAA_SQO.jpeg

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i just got awarded the "jokes on you" trophy lol

i've been pranked for i think a years time and i just now got the trophy

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just got the trophy too. I guess it's a new one that was added like an hour ago.

D

Deleted member

Oh no, when my premium runs out, I am going to be pranked by everyone. >_<

Last edited by a moderator:

Fibberkick

Smash Cadet
Call me trash but I gave up half way through OOT got stuck for a bit and thought about how i wasn't even having fun so i went back to wind waker and plan to finish OTT later this weekend way to complicated for me like "Do this thing go back to point 53 then go to point 2 then go back to this thing and take left and go back to point 2 and get item then you can open the door" Like why?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wait, Flowey is Aurane?

I thought he was Aussie lol.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Call me trash but I gave up half way through OOT got stuck for a bit and thought about how i wasn't even having fun so i went back to wind waker and plan to finish OTT later this weekend way to complicated for me like "Do this thing go back to point 53 then go to point 2 then go back to this thing and take left and go back to point 2 and get item then you can open the door" Like why?
Because Nintendo gives absolutely zero ****s over what worked and what didn't in the Zelda franchise and just tries to reinvent the wheel for every single game.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
How the **** do you get stuck in OoT though it's way more linear than Wind Waker IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom