• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well that was fast.

Never underestimate artists on the internet.
It's pretty good for the most part, but my main nitpicks are:
-The ears. Looking at the concept art, the ears are more human-like with the tips closer to the head rather than going outward.
-The hands. While the index fingers are definitely slightly bigger, the concept art still shows her with 5 fingers, so seeing only 4 fingers feels incomplete.
-In the concept art, her horns are like the spikes on her shoulders, with no curves. Just straightforward.
-And then the skin. If Mario's possessions are anything to go by, it doesn't affect the skin of the possessed. Like Goombas or Bullet Bills don't suddenly look a bit more human when they are possessed, so I feel possessed Peach's skin being a bit thick like Bowsers doesn't work.

Those are my nitpicks. Otherwise, it looks pretty good.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Okay so...

Bowser throws the cap at Peach
King Boo puts the Super Crown

And then...

Potara Earrings
"Infinite War is the biggest crossover of all time"

One Aegis Girl: Hold my beer.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got further along in Ratchet and Clank. Still trying to get every weapon to V5. Right now I've only got 5 weapons to go. And I got more than half the Gold Bolts. It's gonna be annoying trying to get the last 9 or so.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander

The Halloween event from Fate/Grand Order is returning to NA servers starting next Thursday, October 4, until Wednesday, October 17!

I haven't invested in last year's Halloween event much other than beating the story there, but I'm hoping to get more goodies out of it this year and gain all the Ascension materials and additional copies of Caster Elizabeth needed for her.

I also want to try having another go at summoning normal Tamamo. With 6 Summoning Tickets and 90 out of 180ish Saint Quartz I have at the moment, I hope they will finally give me a normal Tamamo of my own (I don't want to use up all my Saint Quartz because I still want to save for Merlin by the end of this year).
Since I got Tamamo by a Summon Ticket, I don't need to worry about her, so I can save for Cleopatra. And doing the event again is good for mats. Here's hoping they have the new Materials included as well, especially Knight Medals. With the Medals I got from Nerofest, I managed to get another 20 medals and had to choose between Lancer Arthuria or Swimsuit Arthuria. I chose Lancer as she only needed the medals for her 3rd Ascension and it would allow me to actually fully ascend her. So basically, I just need one more set of 20 medals for Swimsuit Arthuria and I can finally be done with using Medals as Ascension pieces.

In the meantime while waiting for Halloween, I'm doing the EXP quests while they are 1/2 AP, since I have a ton of Servants I need to level, especially the Welfare ones I have left.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Remember when I said I heard gunshots?
Well, turns out the dead was next door.

Damn

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
With Star Fox on my mind, I'd like to show a little fun fact: Did you know there is a game for the Atari 2600 called Star Fox, released 10 years before N-Dog made their own.

EAR BLEEDING WARNING

Funny that it says "Game 1 in the STAR FOX series" on the game's box cover despite that Mythicon didn't deliver (but technically they're not wrong)

Don't bother playing it. It's pure ****.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
my guy, are you ok?
Yeah.
Short story short:
-Neighbor was selling illegal substances
-Got executed by a rival gang

And now everything is surrounded by yellow tape and we're getting questioned by the police as the event happened pretty much next door.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah.
Short story short:

And now everything is surrounded by yellow tape and we're getting questioned by the police as the event happened pretty much next door.
Go Miles Edgeworth on them and say you updated the autopsy report

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah.
Short story short:

Sounds like fun.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I kinda died before I got a chance to even do that lol.

I'm about to attempt it again so wish me luck.
Yeah just refrain from using any Dijins in the first phase and then in the dragon phase summon rush for an easier win.

D

Deleted member

I've really been enjoying Android 17 and Cooler in DBF, definitely my favorite pair of DLC characters. I do slightly prefer cooler as I find his utilities to be more useful, but Android 17 is a blast too, I like how he's similar to Vega (Claw) from SF. Both are mainstays for me. My main team is probably Android 17, Cooler, and Hit.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah.
Short story short:

Damn I heard stories about Mexico and what have you but that's really messed up. Hope you're safe.

I would be scared ****less if something like that went down here.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Damn I heard stories about Mexico and what have you but that's really messed up. Hope you're safe.

I would be scared ****less if something like that went down here.
That happens in the US too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah.
Short story short:

Yikes......I can't even imagine living so close in proximity to a crime like that. Stay safe, Mythra.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So here is a question.

Would You Ever Be In a long distance relationship? Why or why not?

Chrono.

So here is a question.

Currently in one and it's been working out.

Obviously distance be tough but we're doing well and planning on meeting each other by either the end of the year or early next year.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
So here is a question.

Assuming that my current relationship is completely ignored, I gotta go with no. I get to be myself when we’re close together. I’m not disappearing on my friends, I don’t have to explain to them why I want to be alone, and as long as I tell them I’m thinking about them, my bases are basically covered.

D

Deleted member

So here is a question.

I'm fine with it, but of course I'd rather find someone who's close.. That way it's much easier to hang out and get things done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom